CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Black history month

Eddie

57 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Death threats to a man whose survived at least 5 terminal illnesses and passed away a couple of times? Have these cunts not got an ounce of humanity in them? I’m beginning to appreciate your hidden strengths Frank. Maybe you’ve been hiding them too well.

It's hard to believe how easily one can get up one's nose. Do you know what I mean, Billy? The Major might consider himself rehabilitated these days.. and by God he's done well for himself, but you can't deny that he's got to be the thickest member the board have ever seen.

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's hard to believe how easily one can get up one's nose. Do you know what I mean, Billy? The Major might consider himself rehabilitated these days.. and by God he's done well for himself, but you can't deny that he's got to be the thickest member the board have ever seen.

....don’t forget me Frank....I’m completely fucking brain dead.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Frank said:

A harsh but fair self-appraisal, spot... unless of course we're talking music. What I'd do for some scissor action with Jeanne Added. Here, have this, again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZDFwsW-jus

He’s got a little Springsteen meets Stephen Fry action going on.

On 28/11/2020 at 09:35, Eddie said:

Let’s make it 5, to be honest I’m very lonely and a cunt hair away from bankruptcy, I’m reaching out 🤝🤝🤝🤝

Sort yer self out Eddie you bender. Roops must have had you so pussy whipped you've reverted to a pre teen level of wetness.

Get down the wash and give Fatty a fucking good slap, docking his pay for being a lazy cunt whilst you're at it. That should make your balls swell a bit. 

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Sort yer self out Eddie you bender. Roops must have had you so pussy whipped you've reverted to a pre teen level of wetness.

Get down the wash and give Fatty a fucking good slap, docking his pay for being a lazy cunt whilst you're at it. That should make your balls swell a bit. 

Fucking pathetic...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

If bears go in the wood at the back of the caravan park where said nutcase dwells, then that's cirrect. Cross eyed I can't verify. Sadly departed. No. That's why we are the sad ones. 

Harold, are you officially mental? As in, certified by doctors with qualifications. Or just a gifted amateur?

On 29/11/2020 at 00:47, cuntspotter said:

There’s a nice Gretsch in there...looks like a late sixties model.

I wouldn't know im too poor to recognise expensive instruments..i bought my sax in 2005 ina flea market in Warsaw..probably belonged to some poor jew fellah who went up the chimney 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Withers is the one at the back with the drum.

If you look closely you can see the trauma in the poor fowls eyes. Despite all the buggering (and god knows what else) from withers garlic encrusted maggot of a cock, they’ve developed an avian form of Stockholm syndrome 

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If you look closely you can see the trauma in the poor fowls eyes. Despite all the buggering (and god knows what else) from withers garlic encrusted maggot of a cock, they’ve developed an avian form of Stockholm syndrome 

You'd think the Continentals would have had enough of the goose step after 1945, but I suppose once you've had a taste of the jackboot old habits die hard.

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You'd think the Continentals would have had enough of the goose step after 1945, but I suppose once you've had a taste of the jackboot old habits die hard.

It’s highly likely that withers ancestors served in one of the french units of the Waffen SS- 20,000 did and 300,000 bore arms for the hun. But in all fairness, with them being frogs a few dozen members of the girl guides armed with pea shooters could have overcome them in swift time. The majority would have been on leave having sex with their sisters anyway