CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mad Jihadi cunts in Mozambique 🇲🇿

Earl of Punkape

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

While you are spending so much time concerned with my posts, you’re neglecting your ‘doorman’ job and B&M bargain’s Supernoodles are being shoplifted en masse. Do prioritise and raise your game eh?

Have you seen that other newbie, OC Raasclaat? He's got potential. 

58 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The kicking you lot gave me when I naievely turned up here thinking I could just tell you all to fuck off and I’d be one of the lads surprised the fuck out of me, mainly because I wasn’t expecting it and I became so belligerent and blind to the fact that it was a newbie ritual that I couldn’t see the wood for the trees. If it wasn’t for a couple of respected punters PMing me and encouraging me to hang in, I’d have definitely folded my tent and scarpered. Some of the cunts who’ve turned up since need wrapped in a carpet and taken away to the woods on a really dark night. Not all, by any means. Cunts Corner, not being a democracy or a collective, imo should have a roving death squad to dispatch CC justice slowly and inhumanely, like all successful dictatorships.

When I first showed up, Jazz was the big dog of The Corner if you can believe it. Or at least he thought he was, and because he'd post constantly and had a handful of sycophantic wankers hanging on to his every word, he gave me non stop shit about being a multi ID of some cunt who'd "hacked his business". 

I was beasted continuously by the wanker until I ingratiated myself with him out of convenience. I never forgave the cunt, though, and bided my time until a few months later when he became persona non grata and I stuck the knife in his back. Then I became the best one on here overnight.

Fuck off Jazz.

Lol.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

When I first showed up, Jazz was the big dog of The Corner if you can believe it. Or at least he thought he was, and because he'd post constantly and had a handful of sycophantic wankers hanging on to his every word, he gave me non stop shit about being a multi ID of some cunt who'd "hacked his business". 

I was beasted continuously by the wanker until I ingratiated myself with him out of convenience. I never forgave the cunt, though, and bided my time until a few months later when he became persona non grata and I stuck the knife in his back. Then I became the best one on here overnight.

Fuck off Jazz.

Lol.

Jazz was, is and always will be a complete and utter fucking looney.  

I'm far from convinced his 24/7 torrent of unhinged dribble qualified him for big dog status. 

A jibjabbing, antivaxxer, multi paranoid, musical potty using fucking bellend. I hope he's dead. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Goober said:

I'm far from convinced his 24/7 torrent of unhinged dribble qualified him for big dog status. 

A jibjabbing, antivaxxer, multi paranoid, musical potty using fucking bellend. I hope he's dead. 

Fuck I forgot about Jinjab

What a cunt

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off Jazz.

Lol.

Classic coup d’etat. 

“Full marks for treachery.”

Chopper Read

33 minutes ago, Goober said:

Yeah, but it was epic entertainment. Absolutely fucking wonderful!

50 minutes ago, Goober said:

His ghost still haunts this site. On a calm night you can hear his distance cries "I'm the daddy on here. I'm the daddy on heeeeeeere"! 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

potty_anim.gif

19 minutes ago, Frank said:

Dame Widow Fwankie.. son of a dog-faced whore. Genius. 

I find it somewhat galling that he only got 48 hours off site after posting a real image of a woman he proclaimed to be your mother getting fucked by a dog. Whereas after gently enquiring of The Judge why he was watching his neighbour's children out of his window, I ended up with a seven month ban.

Proper, explain yourself.

• Like 1