CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Covid Christmas

camberwell gypsy

I particularly like the encouragement to involve women in the decision making process. Get back in the kitchen, bitch. Make sure our socially distanced Christmas Dinner is ready 30 minutes after we get back from the pub or you'll be seeing the back of my hand isn't acceptable this year it seems. 

Let's looks on the bright side, you don't need expensive packaging to give the gift of Covid this Christmas! 

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55107473

Have you fucking read this shite? It's almost as absurd as the 'Protect and survive' advice in the 80s.

If I hear of any cunt on this forum taking this shit seriously, I'll personally find you and cut your jacobs off. That includes you Pen. 

It's obvious to me that a thick cockney tart just doesn't want to lose a quiz against their primary school age nieces and nephews and would rather challenge them to Hungry Hippos or Twister instead, where they at least have a slim chance of not coming last.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

We're moving into a new era; metropolitan men have been emascuated and sidelined as "toxic" and the infantilisation of the rest of us is moving up a step.

New covid regulations for 2021 demand that we put pur hand up if we want to ask a question or go for a piss. I'm looking forward to my new, unisex, uniform.

Why not piss on the floor?

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you fucking read this shite? It's almost as absurd as the 'Protect and survive' advice in the 80s.

If I hear of any cunt on this forum taking this shit seriously, I'll personally find you and cut your jacobs off. That includes you Pen. 

It won't affect you as you will just be bashing away on your keyboard as usual  so why fucking worry?

22 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't be disgusting. It's the corners of rooms and large pieces of furniture only to mark your authority in the home. Women, on the other hand, are about as good at driving a car in a straight line as they are at pissing.

I bet Gyps does that .. just lays straw on the floor and pisses and shits on it and then burns it on the fire next day after she's used her broomstick to sweep it up.

Covid Christmas is going to be a welcome change, having got used to at least 10+ people Christmas' each year it will be nice to say my hello's in the morning and spend the rest of the day in one of my two flats.

Watching Tele, eating, maybe smoke a bit of green and drink some of the finest rum.

Apparently even though we are in a deadly pandemic the good old government and devolved nations have agreed that three households can mix at Christmas. Not only that but the student cunts can go home to mix with granny Mavis and grandad Albert as well. Let's not forget the thousands of New Year's Eve parties the northerners are going to have in their shitty houses, with cocktails of Tenants super mixed with vodka red bull with everyone pissed and spitting all over eachother.

What could possibly go wrong?

I predict many a death in February and another 'lockdown' etc, then a massive 'vaccine' uptake from the thick public and by Christmas next year men will be pissing out of the bellend that grew off their old bellend and women will be shaving their chests.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

When you hear the air attack warning.....

So when granny karks it over the sprouts Gyps, from memory you are required to dig a slit trench in the garden and bury her, before retreating back to your shelter made of unscrewed interior doors and an upturned dining table to listen to The Queen on your battery powered radio. 

I don’t see Frankie Goes to Hollywood sampling Boris for the next single.

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

It's obvious to me that a thick cockney tart just doesn't want to lose a quiz against their primary school age nieces and nephews and would rather challenge them to Hungry Hippos or Twister instead, where they at least have a slim chance of not coming last.

I dont know any cockney tarts so I cant answer that. 

3 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

It won't affect you as you will just be bashing away on your keyboard as usual  so why fucking worry?

2 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

I bet Gyps does that .. just lays straw on the floor and pisses and shits on it and then burns it on the fire next day after she's used her broomstick to sweep it up.

Ooh Pen. Have you added me to your shitlist? 

15 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

So when granny karks it over the sprouts Gyps, from memory you are required to dig a slit trench in the garden and bury her, before retreating back to your shelter made of unscrewed interior doors and an upturned dining table to listen to The Queen on your battery powered radio. 

It'll be a miracle if my granny karks it this Christmas. She karked it in '73.  She fell off the caravan roof trying to adjust the tv aerial. Fuck me, how we all laughed.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Have you seen the 1984 film 'Threads'? A timeline docu-drama, portraying the aftermath of nuclear war on an English city (Sheffield), and charting the period from date of nuclear attack to 13 years later. Horrifyingly well done. The only thing on-screen that's ever put the heebee-geebees up me.

33 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It'll be a miracle if my granny karks it this Christmas. She karked it in '73.  She fell off the caravan roof trying to adjust the tv aerial. Fuck me, how we all laughed.

Gyps I had a call from Frank senior (87) last night.. his security censor light over the front porch has packed up. It’s not urgent but he lives in Colindale, which is predominantly inhabited by people of colour. I’m going over this afternoon and I’ll let you know how I get on.  

27 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have you seen the 1984 film 'Threads'? A timeline docu-drama, portraying the aftermath of nuclear war on an English city (Sheffield), and charting the period from date of nuclear attack to 13 years later. Horrifyingly well done. The only thing on-screen that's ever put the heebee-geebees up me.

It is a sobering watch I have to agree, and I was disturbed by it too, but anal sex, with Barry & Maurice? I’ve gone off you now Eric.