CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Almost commendably believable qualification on your scurrilous past practices. Doesn’t wash I’m afraid. I’ll type this slowly to give you the chance to fuckin digest it...JS never asked me to ask Eric or anyone else to take it easy on him. Use your finger and read that again...slowly. The point was that your dull, repetative ranting about plagiarism, at great length was boring the arse off me and I thought you should move on. I’m pretty sure that @JohnnySaucePantsreally doesn’t give a fuck about you or your opinions. Hopefully you’ve grasped matters now and perhaps can move on and use your fabulous talents elsewhere. No deflection, and no grovelling at all you sensationalist tit. I’d be surprised if @Eric Cuntmanthought of the PM as otherwise. No need to hide in a crowd or enlist assistance Deco, express your own opinions, be brave, I’m sure you can do it.

Now, fuck off.

The moral of this very long (and getting longer) story is, never stick your neck out for any other fucker, either voluntarily or upon request. It just makes it easier to get you in a headlock and rub dog shit in your eyes. 

Cunts Corner, whatever the original intent of the name, alludes to the fact that it's not only a place for nominating and tearing shreds off of well known cunts or wankers in the news, it's also a place populated by massive, unforgiving cunts of vastly differing flavours. There are no friends here. 

Lesson learnt. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

I can remember it like it was yesterday, my first ever "I like you Decimus..a lot". This is a special moment for DC, and you'll probably receive a PM with the word mate dropped in half a dozen times by the end of play today.

Ignoring all that shit, my question is this:

Off the top of your head, has anyone ever fallen for it? 

Only the Judge.. God rest his soul.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Goober said:

it's also a place populated by massive, unforgiving cunts of vastly differing flavours. 

Obviously that doesn't include me, cunto, I'm a truly lovely person who'd never hurt a fly, and everyone's secrets are safe with me.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Are you having a goose for Christmas Lunch Frank?

I'll be in the Auvergne this year, Punk. Poulet de Bresse.

I received a Fortnum's Christmas hamper this morning from an old client.. a Jew I once new. A pig. Anyway, besides my usual favourites such as the marrons glacés and pruneaux d'Agen, there was this massive Wiltshire-cured, spiced and glazed whole ham. What do you do with a whole fucking ham? Nobody likes me. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I received a Fortnum's Christmas hamper this morning from an old client.. a Jew I once new. A pig. Anyway, besides my usual favourites such as the marrons glacés and pruneaux d'Agen, there was this massive Wiltshire-cured, spiced and glazed whole ham. What do you do with a whole fucking ham? Nobody likes me. 

Send it back to the Jew, a cuisine back and forth x god I hate you 

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

When a Jew gives you a ham it's like when the Mafia put a horse's head in your bed, only considerably more passive-aggressive.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He may receive a few PMs from him, but they'll be no correspondence between them.

I did receive a PM from DC the other day. I didn't reply, of course, but I can tell you that it was polite and courteous. Why would anyone in their right mind share a private message here on the main board, Eric?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Of course it is, i know that you utterly stupid fucking dumb wanker. A good nom it was too.

Im only referring to the fact that brain dead @Decimus. claim to being the original author has rocketed the numbers it seems. Obviously furiously trying to hold onto his claim to avoid being ousted as the thieving lying snivelling toady little wanker that he is. 

The truth will out

How's it going with the upload thing. You did say that you would provide your evidence and acquit yourself today... we're waiting.

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

Is that a rhetorical or a rectal question? 

24 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

@Decimus

The truth will out. 

By 2045 at this rate.

I'm enjoying our daily chats where you come up with ever more desperate excuses as to why you can't or won't provide your evidence. It makes it extra special for me knowing that you're completely oblivious to the fact that each day you weasel out of it makes you look even more of a boo-hoo, DC suckling, bullshitting fucking idiot.

1 hour ago, Goober said:

The moral of this very long (and getting longer) story is, never stick your neck out for any other fucker, either voluntarily or upon request. It just makes it easier to get you in a headlock and rub dog shit in your eyes. 

Cunts Corner, whatever the original intent of the name, alludes to the fact that it's not only a place for nominating and tearing shreds off of well known cunts or wankers in the news, it's also a place populated by massive, unforgiving cunts of vastly differing flavours. There are no friends here. 

Lesson learnt. 

True story.

31 minutes ago, Frank said:

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I did receive a PM from DC the other day. I didn't reply, of course, but I can tell you that it was polite and courteous. Why would anyone in their right mind share a private message here on the main board, Eric?

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I'm sitting here, ed, staring at this big fuck-off ham. Who do I turn to?

I told you earlier to fuck off and not show your face on this thread again until you'd rediscovered your killer instinct. I'd have accepted evidence of your return to full power if you would have dealt the coup de grâce to either Johnny or DC. 

As it goes, all you've achieved is more of the same shit you've been flogging for the last half a decade. Pretentious references to French culture and cuisine, and a piss poor and mistimed attempt to cause shit hours after the main event.

Fuck me, you are absolutely fucking awful.