CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Remember the BBC documentary from the 80's about a nuclear war that caused quite a stir due to its graphic content? They could have filmed the entire thing in Hull including extras and saved a fortune.

If anyone can remember it's title, particularly @Eric Cuntman  are resident Barry Norman. I'd appreciate it.

Ta

Threads, one of Eric’s favs 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Remember the BBC documentary from the 80's about a nuclear war that caused quite a stir due to its graphic content? They could have filmed the entire thing in Hull including extras and saved a fortune.

If anyone can remember it's title, particularly @Eric Cuntman  are resident Barry Norman. I'd appreciate it.

Ta

You have never been to Burslem have you?

6 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Fuck, you are getting tiresome Eric, you are just so stunningly stupid.

I i were to take a pretty accurate guess at your IQ, Being generous, i'd say maybe a point or two above @Ape™️. In other words, one step ahead of a monkey. Now whats this " i give my blessings, and I would like it known". FF sake you prat.

Anyway, it's a great idea, here's the conditions. Go back to the cunting cats thread, where you stated, quote, " i know exactly where you live". Good, now you have my permission to put it here to show you arnt simply the bull shitting little ferret face toady little egotistical  wanker i know you to be.

Do it, and i'll promise, as soon as you have, i'll  post yours. That's a promise. 🙂 

Do it now, go on.  

Marlborough or Hawkes Bay area would well be worth a visit. Fabulous terroir for incredible wines. Tell me your gaff is there Saucester?

45 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well, i'd agree, except for the fact that ive never claimed to have written it. I'm also unconvinced that Decimus was the original author as well, although he claims to be.

I also have a massive loathing for a plagiarist, and i have  suspicions as to who was the despicable low life bastard who posted it on the site from where i copied it, then pasted it on here. Ive written about  that.

Thank you for the comment about your admiration for a scrapper.   Watch this space.

Indeed, everything but the link. I've politely asked you to rein in the trolling.

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Well, i'd agree, except for the fact that ive never claimed to have written it. I'm also unconvinced that Decimus was the original author as well, although he claims to be.

I also have a massive loathing for a plagiarist, and i have  suspicions as to who was the despicable low life bastard who posted it on the site from where i copied it, then pasted it on here. Ive written about  that.

Thank you for the comment about your admiration for a scrapper.   Watch this space.

8 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, everything but the link.

There's no grey area Johnny: it's a black or white request. Either post a link from where you allegedly copied the text, or everyone must assume you poached it from Decs' original post – and are therefore lying because you cannot prove otherwise.

It's link or lie time, Johnny.

On 09/12/2020 at 17:54, JohnnySaucePants said:

You wormy  little wanker. Yes it is copied and pasted from another website, but the original absolutely wasnt written by you. You stole it, and youve been found out for the toad that you are. You know it, i know it. Not a single letter of the original is your work, nor mine. 

I'm right your wrong and thats all there is too it. 

Typical pikey like behaviour, shame on you, scabby little thief. 

Hang your head.

Im off fishing, have a nice day 🙂 

Why are you copying other people’s work? I think you’ve reached the end of the line. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

You absolute fucking dickhead. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

Ta

As Eddie says. Threads. Compulsive but disturbing. Keeps you thinking for weeks after you see it. Far better than 'The Day After', an American version with Steve Gutenberg and Jason Robards.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

As Eddie says. Threads. Compulsive but disturbing. Keeps you thinking for weeks after you see it. Far better than 'The Day After', an American version with Steve Gutenberg and Jason Robards.

I've seen the Steve Gutenberg one on YouTube and found it incredibly soft compared to 'Threads'. The Cold War seems a distant memory now, but that documentary was the grim reality.

I find it absurd that folks believed chucking yourself under a fucking plywood table could ensure survival. Quite ironic really, as you've now got the masses walking around in masks blissfully swallowing Boris's bullshit. 

The vaccines arrived now though, and 'GlaxoSmithKline' are set to make billions. An interesting footnote is the amount of virologists with shares in pharmaceutical companies. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The game is up, @JohnnySaucePants and there's nothing here for you now.

Pack up your Polygraph and sling your fucking hook, you pirate little cunt.

I've a feeling he's got a human rights lawyer working pro bono on his defense, as both grammar and punctuation have improved ten fold. 

I reckon it's Michael Mansfield QC, or possibly Stickers for a gram of Peruvian... 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I've seen the Steve Gutenberg one on YouTube and found it incredibly soft compared to 'Threads'. The Cold War seems a distant memory now, but that documentary was the grim reality.

I find it absurd that folks believed chucking yourself under a fucking plywood table could ensure survival. Quite ironic really, as you've now got the masses walking around in masks blissfully swallowing Boris's bullshit. 

The vaccines arrived now though, and 'GlaxoSmithKline' are set to make billions. An interesting footnote is the amount of virologists with shares in pharmaceutical companies. 

And the honey monster has given them immunity from future legal recourse. So when everyone's dying from the side effects of an untested vaccine. They sit on their pile of money and laugh. 

The cunts responsible won't be getting it. There'll be a media circus with Boris, sleeve rolled up and doing a Churchillian grimace and V sign. But he knows it's untested, so what we see going into his arm will be saline.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

And the honey monster has given them immunity from future legal recourse. So when everyone's dying from the side effects of an untested vaccine. They sit on their pile of money and laugh. 

The cunts responsible won't be getting it. There'll be a media circus with Boris, sleeve rolled up and doing a Churchillian grimace and V sign. But he knows it's untested, so what we see going into his arm will be saline.

But say this to anyone and you get "oh don't be stupid. Typical conspiracy theorist."

We're the silly ones 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

But say this to anyone and you get "oh don't be stupid. Typical conspiracy theorist."

We're the silly ones 

As a nurse with numerous years experience, Gyp's, I find it reassuring that my instict was correct, but surprised they'd stoop so low. However, they also gave thousands of soldiers cancer over the years in similar trials.