CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Millwall fans booing 'taking the knee'

camberwell gypsy

Guest Weary&Disgusted
3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He didn't get dragged into it, W&D, he shoved his nose in willingly and took it upon himself to beg Eric to go easy on Johnny. This is despite the fact that Saucepants has delighted in winding Eric up with sickening tales of animal torture and has also spent the past few weeks endlessly trolling the forum. He's getting what he deserves for siding with a man who allegedly gleefully tortures cats and spends his free time telling others about it.

I am not trying to defend Johnny, he is a nasty piece of work.  

However, I think DC deserves a second chance.

5 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

How ironic coming from a once champion greyhound who's only contribution is a shit in the local park... 

You really are finished here, but that's why you invested in the site in a desperate attempt to remain relevant! 

@Frank is upset as his instincts have failed him yet again. He sniffed out what he thought was an opportunity to claim a big dog's scalp and ended up backing the wrong horse. 

Back to being an irrelevance until the next drama flairs, Frank, try to get it right next time, you redundant old cunt.

• Like 1

Guest Weary&Disgusted
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d suggest it’s you who should wind your fucking neck in in light of current events.

I can’t even begin to describe what an inhuman piece of dog shit you are. I hope you’re proud of your actions 

Why ?  What has Dawn done ?

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

He didn't get dragged into it, W&D, he shoved his nose in willingly and took it upon himself to beg Eric to go easy on Johnny. This is despite the fact that Saucepants has delighted in winding Eric up with sickening tales of animal torture and also spent the past few weeks endlessly trolling the forum. He's getting what he deserves for siding with a man who allegedly gleefully tortures cats and spends his free time telling others about it.

Spot on.

@Weary&Disgusted. I couldn't have put it any better than above. Apologies for the recent unpleasantness, but sometimes the rubbish just needs taking out. Your intelligence, common sense and benevolence are a welcome addition to the corner, providing a much needed balance and diversity of opinion. Don't go changin'.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d suggest it’s you who should wind your fucking neck in in light of current events.

I can’t even begin to describe what an inhuman piece of dog shit you are. I hope you’re proud of your actions 

Stubby you have dished out some very offensive stuff .. there is something very seriously wrong with you. I do wonder what you are hiding?

1 minute ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Stubby you have dished out some very offensive stuff .. there is something very seriously wrong with you. I do wonder what you are hiding?

I’ll take any personal abuse here as any cunt should, except you of course who goes crying to admin when it gets you down 

I certainly wouldn’t stoop to your levels of filth though.

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’ll take any personal abuse here as any cunt should, except you of course who goes crying to admin when it gets you down 

I certainly wouldn’t stoop to your levels of filth though.

You have gone crying to Admin not me .. please tell me what I have supposed to have done .. you mentioned facebook earlier?

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

@Frank is upset as his instincts have failed him yet again. He sniffed out what he thought was an opportunity to claim a big dog's scalp and ended up backing the wrong horse. 

Back to being an irrelevance until the next drama flairs, Frank, try to get it right next time, you redundant old cunt.

Imagine his increasing horror at watching the Clique and the Cartel merge into a 'Super-Cabal' of cunting. Decimus and Eric fucking Cuntman, united under a single flag... 

The New Power Generation.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spot on.

@Weary&Disgusted. I couldn't have put it any better than above. Apologies for the recent unpleasantness, but sometimes the rubbish just needs taking out. Your intelligence, common sense and benevolence are a welcome addition to the corner, providing a much needed balance and diversity of opinion. Don't go changin'.

Poof.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Nothing matters here though as it isn't real.

48 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:
50 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

This is a bit over the top.  DC just got dragged into Johnny's fight, but I don't think he deserves the hoofing he is getting.  Can I submit a plea for clemency here, your honour ?

You're a good man W&D and I agree with you, but the wheels have been set in motion.

I think Johnny has been a conniving little shit bag, too but reputations have already been damaged and opinions formed. We can only commentate the shit show - not influence it.

1 hour ago, Major Cunt said:

I've featured on the leaderboard many a time but have never felt the need to message other members for reassurance and a pat on the head. 

The only reason you reached number two was by using the tired and tested caged primate technique, chucking enough shit at the board in the hope that some of it sticks to a like...

Your inability to initially edit a post just reinforces the Corner tenant that all northerners are fucking thick, bar @Roadkill who as a geordie is immune to the belief.

Stop the arse kissing and start making us laugh. You're lucky @judgetwi has died of Covid as one of his many prejudices are scousers and brown noses. 

You flatter me, Major. Shame you forgot to also mention @Cuntybaws and will be sold into white slavery soon.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Imagine his increasing horror at watching the Clique and the Cartel merge into a 'Super-Cabal' of cunting. Decimus and Eric fucking Cuntman, united under a single flag... 

The New Power Generation.

I hope you two haven't been attempting 23 positions in a one-night stand, again. 

They are all the fucking same well off footballers taking the knee, well off eco warriors hugging trees, well off Emilies and Damiens setting up amputee trans collectives the biggest racket of all though are the consultants who pretend to something or the other else and grow fat on fees so that large companies can tick boxes and avoid all sorts of regulations. Wankers all of them.