CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

“See you later” cunts

Earl of Punkape

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

So it”s Halloween that’s got your back up? Daft Cunt.

When it comes to Cunts Corner I might appear green to you, but looks can be deceptive. 

I first landed on this site when it was virtually lawless. Eric, Decimus and their peers were torn new ones when they arrived here, far more so than you pampered fucking pricks these days, but even by then it was a pale imitation of the savagery of a few years before. 

If you want to slug it out be my guest. However, when you're wrong, you're wrong and it's pointless trying to deflect with dog shit comments like this. Better just to admit you made a prick of yourself and everyone moves on. 

I've given you some latitude and tried to give you a chance because it looked, for a while, as you had a chance of making the grade. Unfortunately you've been making yourself look a complete tool recently and pinning your flag to Johnny's pole isn't going to help you. Nobody gives a fuck how tough you think you are, carry on in this vein and it's either back to Mumsnet or a straightjacket for you. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Goober said:

When it comes to Cunts Corner I might appear green to you, but looks can be deceptive. 

I first landed on this site when it was virtually lawless. Eric, Decimus and their peers were torn new ones when they arrived here, far more so than you pampered fucking pricks these days, but even by then it was a pale imitation of the savagery of a few years before. 

If you want to slug it out be my guest. However, when you're wrong, you're wrong and it's pointless trying to deflect with dog shit comments like this. Better just to admit you made a prick of yourself and everyone moves on. 

I've given you some latitude and tried to give you a chance because it looked, for a while, as you had a chance of making the grade. Unfortunately you've been making yourself look a complete tool recently and pinning your flag to Johnny's pole isn't going to help you. Nobody gives a fuck how tough you think you are, carry on in this vein and it's either back to Mumsnet or a straightjacket for you. 

Thanks for the unrequested history lesson Goobs. It’s as relevant and as sensible as your fear of catholics and their proclivity for sex with minors and setting fire to witches. This is poor for you. Not quite sure what the reference to ‘tough’ is about either or you appearing ‘green.’ You’re normally much better but we all have off days eh?

8 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Thanks for the unrequested history lesson Goobs. It’s as relevant and as sensible as your fear of catholics and their proclivity for sex with minors and setting fire to witches. This is poor for you. Not quite sure what the reference to ‘tough’ is about either or you appearing ‘green.’ You’re normally much better but we all have off days eh?

You far, far more than most it seems.

In a rather long winded way, as is my wont, I guess what I was saying is, when you're wrong don't pick fights you can't win and if you so choose you could find your niche here. Unfortunately you seem incapable of stopping digging when you find yourself in a hole. That being so, have fun reaping what you're sowing.

8 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

This absurd phrase is habitually used by cretins in the service industries, retail and local government.

Why on earth would someone say “See you later” when obviously a subsequent meeting is unlikely or totally remote is quite ridiculous.

Dealing with imbeciles who parrot this drivel should be dealt with in the following way...

“See you later”

”No you won’t....fuck off”

Fuck off.

See you later.

2 minutes ago, Goober said:

In a rather long winded way, as is my wont, I guess what I was saying is, when you're wrong don't pick fights you can't win and if you so choose you could find your niche here. Unfortunately you seem incapable of stopping digging when you find yourself in a hole. That being so, have fun reaping what you're sowing.

I have no idea what you are on about. You’ve expressed some pretty extreme and illogical opinions on millions of people because they believe in something that you don’t. It reads as a bit silly to me and I reserve the right to articulate that. Apologies if this causes you distress but thems the breaks Goobs.

Guest Weary&Disgusted
12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Stay safe" is boiling my piss at the moment. 

Another one is "Drive safely" which makes we want to reply with "No. In fact I'm gonna drive very very dangerously" in a Vyvian from Young Ones stylee. 

You are such a rebel CG

On 19/12/2020 at 19:03, Earl of Punkape said:

No doubt you are bitter as you a currently still furloughed from your job as a pubic hair coiffeur’s assistant in a louche boutique next to the Admiral Duncan...

lol.

It's a shame that David Copeland missed you at the Admiral Duncan. Apparently being behind the toilets entrance door, and ensconced in trap 3 with a Bulgarian transvestite acted as a makeshift barrier, but your civil partner ordering a pink champagne was not so fortunate. 

On 20/12/2020 at 01:28, Dyslexic cnut said:

You really are spectacularly stupid. The drivel you a JSP have posted since you both joined has dragged this place down to the lowest level I've seen in 5 years. There seems little point posting a nomination that might lead to healthy and funny debate amongst seasoned punters because it'll immediately be infected with the pointless wittering's of spackers like you. There are several new members who've fitted in just right over the past year- you're not one. Tone it down or better still, fuck off out of for good. 

On 19/12/2020 at 17:20, Earl of Punkape said:

This absurd phrase is habitually used by cretins in the service industries, retail and local government.

Why on earth would someone say “See you later” when obviously a subsequent meeting is unlikely or totally remote is quite ridiculous.

Dealing with imbeciles who parrot this drivel should be dealt with in the following way...

“See you later”

”No you won’t....fuck off”

Fuck off.

I got all excited when I saw this nom, I thought you were off, imagine my disappointment to find you’re still here!!! CUNT

1 hour ago, Fatty said:

I got all excited when I saw this nom, I thought you were off, imagine my disappointment to find you’re still here!!! CUNT

That's what the 10,000 lorry drivers outside Dover are texting right now... maybe sometime later hopefully before Christmas can't be sure in this shite hole of a cuntry. 

Edited by ChildeHarold
spelling

On 20/12/2020 at 01:46, Goober said:

WTF!

On 20/12/2020 at 01:17, Goober said:

The understudy’s understudy.. a two-bit two fucking bob extra who’ll never qualify for Equity membership. You might’ve been around the block, but after no less than eight usernames in as many years, you’re still as wet as ever. The main cast have returned, Goober/Doc/Ollyboro. Fuck off. 

18 hours ago, Frank said:

The understudy’s understudy.. a two-bit two fucking bob extra who’ll never qualify for Equity membership. You might’ve been around the block, but after no less than eight usernames in as many years, you’re still as wet as ever. The main cast have returned, Goober/Doc/Ollyboro. Fuck off. 

Oh dear. What got you so angry, you spindly limbed freak of nature? Has lockdown curtailed your Boxing Day shopping trip for more gay as fuck clothes?

13 minutes ago, Frank said:

You're not that far from me, Robert. How big is your chimney?

Babs and I would like to have you over for Christmas this year, Frank. I'm afraid the silly old cunt has insisted on turkey, but she'll probably nosh you off after a few gins if you wash it in the sink first.

On 21/12/2020 at 16:51, ChildeHarold said:

That's what the 10,000 lorry drivers outside Dover are texting right now... maybe sometime later hopefully before Christmas can't be sure in this shite hole of a cuntry. 

Yet the fuckers grab every job going their way. Sacrifice, not money must be on their mind.

• 2 weeks later...