CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Has Anyone Cunted The Government In The Last 24hrs ?

Cillian Murphy

59 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

With his Balkan blood coursing through the veins and extensive  experience in pigs’ psychology and shit shovelling, Mr Harold the Fuckwit makes for a fine candidate of a future psycho, red flag Siberia commander. 

He's the sort of cunt that would have probably joined the Russian revolution, and made it as a political commissar. 

He's also that fucking stupid that his suitcase would have lacked any winter clothing... 

I think we should nickname him 'Red Harry'. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

He's the sort of cunt that would have probably joined the Russian revolution, and made it as a political commissar. 

He's also that fucking stupid that his suitcase would have lacked any winter clothing... 

I think we should nickname him 'Red Harry'. 

Indeed. The force is strong with this one.

So brainwashed in Bolshit propaganda, the cunt see the woods for the trees. As Red Harry would feel at home in Chinkland, why don’t we swap a persecuted, West-appreciating, hard working chink for our Harold? Call it a student of real life exchange.

2 hours ago, White Cunt said:

Indeed. The force is strong with this one.

So brainwashed in Bolshit propaganda, the cunt see the woods for the trees. As Red Harry would feel at home in Chinkland, why don’t we swap a persecuted, West-appreciating, hard working chink for our Harold? Call it a student of real life exchange.

I wouldn't mind an educational exchange if it gave me a chance to live in Tanzania and absorb the local culture and lifestyle. I think cultural exchange would bring great benefits to The Corner. They might even allow me to bring home one of Lenny the Lion's orphaned sons so I can feed him with White Cunt. 

3 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

I wouldn't mind an educational exchange if it gave me a chance to live in Tanzania and absorb the local culture and lifestyle. I think cultural exchange would bring great benefits to The Corner. They might even allow me to bring home one of Lenny the Lion's orphaned sons so I can feed him with White Cunt. 

Native African lions, particularly those prowling around the old apartheid countries know that white cunts walk around fully armed and are not best served on front lawns, unlike the brown variety.

1 minute ago, White Cunt said:

Native African lions, particularly those prowling around the old apartheid countries know that white cunts walk around fully armed and are not best served on front lawns, unlike the brown variety.

The only arms you know about are heavily tattooed and heavily shuved up your arse with LBC Nick Ferrari turned up to max volume to drown out your screams. 

13 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

The only arms you know about are heavily tattooed and heavily shuved up your arse with LBC Nick Ferrari turned up to max volume to drown out your screams. 

You should ply your trade, Harold, by writing for the Big (T)Issue. Your talent is truly wasted here at the corner

14 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

They don't hire the cunts for their brains, that's for sure. Took them two weeks to find Tia Sharp decomposing in the loft, and the best part of a month to track down Shannon Matthews to her cunning hiding place, er, under the bed. If they'd had any decency they'd have left her there.

simply being called Shannon is a death sentence

15 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Obviously the Blighty Government, are complete and useless cunts.

A friend of mine's mother snuffed it here last year. She was from Blighty and worked part of her life there before seeing the light and coming to live here.

Because she's worked in both countries, her pension was party paid by the Blighty govt and part from here. She snuffed it at 84. A few weeks after her death, my mate receives a letter from some jobs worth cunt at the UK pensions office, demanding the return/repayment of 30 quid they had estimated she had been overpaid. Something to do with the time of her death and their payment times. 

He never heard anything else about it after e-mailing them and telling them to fuck off.

Useless wankers. I suspect Ape works at the pensions office.

'I suspect Ape works at the pensions office'.

Well, their bogs don't clean themselves! 

18 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

A friend of mine's mother snuffed it here last year. She was from Blighty and worked part of her life there before seeing the light and coming to live here.

Because she's worked in both countries, her pension was party paid by the Blighty govt and part from here. She snuffed it at 84. A few weeks after her death, my mate receives a letter from some jobs worth cunt at the UK pensions office, demanding the return/repayment of 30 quid they had estimated she had been overpaid. Something to do with the time of her death and their payment times. 

He never heard anything else about it after e-mailing them and telling them to fuck off.

Why should the estate of your boyfriend's dead cunt of a mother be treated any differently to any other scrounger that's been overpaid by the government?

Tell him to pay up, you bullshitting imbecile.

On 25/12/2020 at 10:07, Cuntybaws said:

They don't hire the cunts for their brains, that's for sure. Took them two weeks to find Tia Sharp decomposing in the loft, and the best part of a month to track down Shannon Matthews to her cunning hiding place, er, under the bed. If they'd had any decency they'd have left her there.

Bit like the keystone cops wankers who searched Christie's garden and failed to find a couple of bodies buried there and spot the human femur the cunt had propping up his fence. If they'd done their job properly Tim Evans wouldn't have been murdered by the British judiciary. 

16 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Another bland, beige, humourless pile of shit. You’re consistent - I’ll give you that.

1 minute ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Do you work at the pensions office, cleaning the shitters.

You got a problem with people who clean shitters? We're the thin brown line between uppity cunts like you and Ebola, but by all means, fuck off to India if smelling shite is your thing.

Post a fucking image from the gallery you computer spastic cunt, or I'm going to hunt you down and drown you in your undoubtedly shit-encrusted toilet bowl after shoving a Toilet Duck up your arse.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You got a problem with people who clean shitters? We're the thin brown line between uppity cunts like you and Ebola, but by all means, fuck off to India if smelling shite is your thing.

Post a fucking image from the gallery you computer spastic cunt, or I'm going to hunt you down and drown you in your undoubtedly shit-encrusted toilet bowl after shoving a Toilet Duck up your arse.

Be careful RK. He claims to be the owner of a super duper high pressure thingumybob.

7 hours ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

It's in the gallery and i'm not posting it again.

I'd prefer a hard bristle brush to be honest. I could do you with it after, with the shit still on it, i hear you prefer it that way.

Gizza kiss for Xmas ya cunt.

I hope that sometime in the near future that you are killed and eaten by a flock of kea.

42 minutes ago, JohnnySaucePants said:

Kea, now that's a proper bird. Will shred any rubber seals on your car while your skiing, steal your lunch and make off with your children. Fuck your read warlbers and gay little hedge row cunts. A Kea will rip the eyes out of your dog and shred your fucking cat to bits. 

A small flock of Keas could live off the fat bloated corpse of Ape for a day, at least. 

1 Kea could sell you a flat pack wardrobe, chest of drawers and a dozen meatballs to eat on the way home in the car.