CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Attention all sheeple! Masks on and trousers down. Prepare your arseholes please.

King Billy

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

Well I'm glad I live here and other cunts are getting fucked over by the dirty bat eating slopes,maybe ill put up the idea that we build a Trump-like wall around us and keep you dirty pox ridden cunts out.

It was a tragedy when the dualing of the A11 was finished. It amounted to an open invitation to undesirables to relocate to our little corner of peace and tranquility. 

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking four fingers and a thumb mutant weirdos. Put them in the wicker man.

The annual wicker man sacrifice has been cancelled this year just like every fucking thing else, and they can't even go to the local tavern to watch and possibly join in the local sport of goat fucking. This shit is affecting the fen dwellers too. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The annual wicker man sacrifice has been cancelled this year just like every fucking thing else, and they can't even go to the local tavern to watch and possibly join in the local sport of goat fucking. This shit is affecting the fen dwellers too. 

We wouldn't stoop to such activities around here (no pun intended). 

Even dwile flonking has been cancelled. It's a tragedy. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

They all had it... 5 died. They died of it...because of it.... it ripped through the staff as well . Two ended up in hospital. When it I say it ripped through...they went down like nine pins... everyone within 2 weeks except four staff...including me.  I was surprised that the vast majority have actually come through it ok... yes..the elderly do recover...that is my point. Another thing... don’t get it ..for fucks sake. It looks pretty fucking awful.

Fucking hell, put the dots down you Samuel Morse cunt.

Edited by Decimus
-.-- --- ..- / ... - ..- .--. .. -.. / .-- . .-.. ... .... / -.-. ..- -. - .-.-.-
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

BREAKING NEWS

A Dr. Scott Siegel has within the last couple of hours told NBC News that people should consider wearing FOUR masks.

Thoughts anyone?

Im off to Tesco to ask for a refund on the trolleyfull of Bacofoil I bought yesterday.

Let's get with the population reduction agenda and just gaffer tape polythene bags over our heads. 

10 minutes ago, King Billy said:

BREAKING NEWS

A Dr. Scott Siegel has within the last couple of hours told NBC News that people should consider wearing FOUR masks.

Thoughts anyone?

Im off to Tesco to ask for a refund on the trolleyfull of Bacofoil I bought yesterday.

I think the trolley full of Bacofoil was a decent purchase, but you should have gone to a cash and carry for a better deal. I think you'll be far safer wrapped in foil than wearing 4 masks. Are you sure Dr Siegel is not related to notorious marshal arts bullshiter Steven? 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I've only got one head.

I’ve put my tinfoil hat on again Eric and immediately thought of my latest conspiracy theory. 

Jeff Bezos, Amazon supremo, who happens to be the richest human being in history ever and has been accumulating wealth at a faster rate than anyone or any company anywhere during the ‘plandemic’ happens to be the largest retailer of masks on the planet. What’s going to happen when he has every last person on Earths money? He won’t have any customers. He won’t be laughing then, will he?

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve put my tinfoil hat on again Eric and immediately thought of my latest conspiracy theory. 

Jeff Bezos, Amazon supremo, who happens to be the richest human being in history ever and has been accumulating wealth at a faster rate than anyone or any company anywhere during the ‘plandemic’ happens to be the largest retailer of masks on the planet. What’s going to happen when he has every last person on Earths money? He won’t have any customers. He won’t be laughing then, will he?

Errrrm...

20 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I think the trolley full of Bacofoil was a decent purchase, but you should have gone to a cash and carry for a better deal. I think you'll be far safer wrapped in foil than wearing 4 masks. Are you sure Dr Siegel is not related to notorious marshal arts bullshiter Steven? 

Things are so fucking mental right now that David Icke is probably shaking his head in disbelief.

On 27/01/2021 at 19:01, Decimus said:

No doubt @Earl of Punkape is furiously licking surfaces in public spaces as we speak, desperate to get Covid so he can have his puckered arsehole thoroughly swabbed by a heavy handed, Nigerian male nurse.

What a vile, faggot cunt.

Surely afterwards he would insist on a swab covered Gerbil being inserted to his vast cavity for a few days to make sure nothing was missed. 

There really are many twists and turns to come in this neverending shit show. Whatever next? A kick in the bollocks whilst wanking can stop the cough...an arse fisting from a dirty tramps hand will help stop the spread. I think Earl of Punkape should let us know if the above mentioned acts have helped him.

• Like 1