CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Ungrateful asylum seeking cunts

Trucking Funt

17 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

"Is there anybody there"? 

“Does anyone have a recently departed loved one called Harold?”

”Yes Mr. Accora, over here.”

”Harold says he loves you very much and he’s smiling down on you every day.”

”Can you tell him I’ll be over to see him tomorrow and piss on his grave again, the cunt.”

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

“Does anyone have a recently departed loved one called Harold?”

”Yes Mr. Accora, over here.”

”Harold says he loves you very much and he’s smiling down on you every day.”

”Can you tell him I’ll be over to see him tomorrow and piss on his grave again, the cunt.”

It's not piss its "I Spit On Your Grave" you fucking dead head. Get back to the fucking Masked Singer with your missis and the kiddies (. Oooh look its Sinead O Connor! dressed like a fucking KFC bucket) 

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

It's not piss its "I Spit On Your Grave" you fucking dead head. Get back to the fucking Masked Singer with your missis and the kiddies (. Oooh look its Sinead O Connor! dressed like a fucking KFC bucket) 

Nothing compares to you Harold.

• 3 months later...

Housing migrants at barracks unlawful, court rules

Some wig wearing cunts at the High Court have ruled that housing migrants in Napier Barracks was "illegal" because it breached their human rights when some of them caught Covid, and already the bearded children have their greasy grasping hands out for compo.

I know I've said this so often it's lost all meaning, but if these uninvited and generally illegal guests think that a roof over their heads, proper sanitation, and three meals a day is worse than the fly-blasted shithole they crawled out of, then they can fuck off back where they came from. I'd quite genuinely be blowing these cunts out of the water in the first place, mind you, so it's just as well for them that it's not up to me.

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Some wig wearing cunts at the High Court have ruled that housing migrants in Napier Barracks was "illegal" because it breached their human rights when some of them caught Covid, and already the bearded children have their greasy grasping hands out for compo.

I know I've said this so often it's lost all meaning, but if these uninvited and generally illegal guests think that a roof over their heads, proper sanitation, and three meals a day is worse than the fly-blasted shithole they crawled out of, then they can fuck off back where they came from. I'd quite genuinely be blowing these cunts out of the water in the first place, mind you, so it's just as well for them that it's not up to me.

Guardian readers will be overjoyed at this outcome, as long as they don't buy a house in their fuckin' street with the compensation.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

Hmmm. I’m wondering what the soldiers who lived there for all those years are thinking right now? Perhaps appealing to some Yewman Rites briefs to work pro bono on their behalf? Or maybe the taxpayer can cough up the dough for these slippery money grasping cunts to right past wrongs? Compo anyone?

I don’t think so. Putting your life on the line for a country that doesn’t want you anymore counts for fuck all. No, we need foreigners, cheap labour, cunts who will do what the Imams tell them to do and vote for us. Until the Imams decide otherwise. 

These fucking cunts are laughing at our fucking weakness, laughing at us arguing about whether a trannie is a real woman and what we should call the freak.

When they come for you,  screaming  that you were always on their side, you voted Labour, you always hated the Yids ain’t gonna work with these cunts. You are an Infidel, a non believer.......you must die.  The more you lick their arse the more they despise you for your weakness.

It’s in the Koran. It ain’t a secret. Muggy cunts.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You leftie, liberal, vegan, right on tree huggers aren't in sync with the majority of the population Baws. There must be something you find uncomfortable about these cunts. Get off the fence. LOL.

5 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

The good news must be spreading like wildfire on various shitholes’ social media. Expect the numbers of boats/lorry loads to increase rapidly.

5 hours ago, Joker said:

Guardian readers will be overjoyed at this outcome, as long as they don't buy a house in their fuckin' street with the compensation.

The type of cunts who "coo" about what a great place Brixton is despite the only contact with it is having the piss taken out of them at the "Farmer's market" at Brockwell Park on a Sunday morning. 

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Surely there must be some tower blocks in London with cosy insulation on the outside that they could be housed in?

• Like 1

21 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Hmmm. I’m wondering what the soldiers who lived there for all those years are thinking right now? Perhaps appealing to some Yewman Rites briefs to work pro bono on their behalf? Or maybe the taxpayer can cough up the dough for these slippery money grasping cunts to right past wrongs? Compo anyone?

I don’t think so. Putting your life on the line for a country that doesn’t want you anymore counts for fuck all. No, we need foreigners, cheap labour, cunts who will do what the Imams tell them to do and vote for us. Until the Imams decide otherwise. 

These fucking cunts are laughing at our fucking weakness, laughing at us arguing about whether a trannie is a real woman and what we should call the freak.

When they come for you,  screaming  that you were always on their side, you voted Labour, you always hated the Yids ain’t gonna work with these cunts. You are an Infidel, a non believer.......you must die.  The more you lick their arse the more they despise you for your weakness.

Yet you cunts killed our Jesus...bunch of messiah-murdering, wall-butting weirdos. You won’t be laughing when he comes back, tooled up with that tasty Holy Spirit lunatic.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Any illegal immigrants who complain should have their fucking throats slit and their bodies chucked in the sea.

What a piss weak fucking country we live in.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any illegal immigrants who complain should have their fucking throats slit and their bodies chucked in the sea.

What a piss weak fucking country we live in.

With the shit-flinging on either sides constantly being pushed to the extreme, it's refreshing to finally see a bit of calm, balanced common sense.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
23 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The type of cunts who "coo" about what a great place Brixton is despite the only contact with it is having the piss taken out of them at the "Farmer's market" at Brockwell Park on a Sunday morning. 

The very same wankers who turn up at Dulwich Hamlet with their pink replica shirts, their Starbucks lattes and queue in a very orderly fashion for a vegan burger at half time.

Get off the bandwagon poshboys, you ain’t fooling anyone.

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

The very same wankers who turn up at Dulwich Hamlet with their pink replica shirts, their Starbucks lattes and queue in a very orderly fashion for a vegan burger at half time.

Get off the bandwagon poshboys, you ain’t fooling anyone.

I remember going to the Hamlet back in the old days when there were about 40 in attendance, this rose to about 70 ten minutes before half time when the gate opened and those coming from the pub sneaked in, go to the bar at half time and not come out for the second half. 

My brothers went there couple of seasons back and were accosted by some cunt with a bucket, collecting for immigrants. The cunt was a bit surprised when he was told to come back later when they needed a piss. 

On 03/06/2021 at 23:00, judgetwi said:

I wouldn't worry about Britain, Hesch. Despite your sensationalist predictions of doom, the muslims are a small minority here and will never hold the whip over us.

Nice try trying to drum up a bit of Islamophobia, though, whilst the world is bashing the Mohammedans they're forgetting the reasons why they absolutely fucking hated your lot for millenia. Don't worry though, mate, I haven't forgotten, and others are waking up and remembering. When the Yanks finally have enough of you it'll be your stolen strip of land surrounded by hundreds of millions of angry muslims that's going to be in the shit, not Britain.

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I remember going to the Hamlet back in the old days when there were about 40 in attendance, this rose to about 70 ten minutes before half time when the gate opened and those coming from the pub sneaked in, go to the bar at half time and not come out for the second half. 

My brothers went there couple of seasons back and were accosted by some cunt with a bucket, collecting for immigrants. The cunt was a bit surprised when he was told to come back later when they needed a piss. 

There is a 30 something cunt that lives down the hill with his parents. Superficially he seems ok but there is something not quite right with him and he is gay as well. Currently he is doing doom and gloom because of the death rays from 5g masts. A few years back circa 2015 he was going to London every weekend to help defend Muslim taxi drivers from EDL and Britain First cunts. He came back one Sunday battered and bruised and did not go to London again .. it turned out that he had been beaten up for being gay .. The cunts who beat him up were some Muslim taxi drivers and it was some EDL lads who had rescued the silly cunt.