CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lewis Hamilton signs new deal...

Old Chap Raasclaat

On 09/02/2021 at 01:02, Roadkill said:

Red bull were already scraping the bottom of the barrel with their young driver program when they signed that Brendan Hartley cunt to race for Torro Rosso and dug up Kvyat's frozen corpse from the Siberian wastes. Perez is fast enough to challenge Max, but he's got a temper that he'll have to control this season because Red Bull won't tolerate any of the shit he pulled with Ocon at Force India a few years back.

With Sainz off to Ferrari, Vettel being Vettel, Alonso being a diva and heading for Renault anyway, Ricciardo telling them to go and fuck themselves and Kimi being an old man, Perez was their best choice considering the only viable alternatives would be Hulkenberg (podium virgin), Magnussen (never that good to start with) or Grosjean (not cooked properly). Time will tell if he was the right choice.

My apologies for the late reply, I was over at @Mrs RoopsRoops house and she was whipping me for being a cunt and a naughty boy. Yes good points there @Roadkill ,nice to have a decent conversation on here sometimes. 

What do think about Hamilton signing a one year Mercedes extension? My theory is Mercedes wanted to clear up the negotiations and they agreed a one year deal with the option of extending it before it expires. Ineos will take over Mercedes (but still use the Mercedes power unit) after this season and Hamilton will stay a season with them and sign for Ferrari for his last two season's. That'll leave an Ineos seat for Verstappen and Russell to replace Bottas. What say you?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

My apologies for the late reply, I was over at @Mrs RoopsRoops house and she was whipping me for being a cunt and a naughty boy. Yes good points there @Roadkill ,nice to have a decent conversation on here sometimes. 

What do think about Hamilton signing a one year Mercedes extension? My theory is Mercedes wanted to clear up the negotiations and they agreed a one year deal with the option of extending it before it expires. Ineos will take over Mercedes (but still use the Mercedes power unit) after this season and Hamilton will stay a season with them and sign for Ferrari for his last two season's. That'll leave an Ineos seat for Verstappen and Russell to replace Bottas. What say you?

Welcome back, Raas. How’s Punkers holding up over there? Is it now bigger than an empty headlock? Was the mutant Harold shivved in the bollock in the exercise yard?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I honestly don't know about all that stuff, there's been so many name changes for established teams lately (Torro Rosso to Alpha Tauri, Renault to Alpine, Force India to Racing Point and then Aston Martin, and Williams changing in everything but name) there's even talk of a fucking Monaco F1 team on the grid next year, not to mention how much the drivers have moved around so much and that Honda have announced they're calling it quits despite redeeming themselves completely with their Red Bull partnership, they've left them with no other option but to go back to Renault with hats in hand - they could be Porche, Lamborghini, BMW or fucking DPRK Mighty Motorsport Racing Team in a few years time for all I know, or just take an inevitable hit to performance with "Tag Heur" engines. The only certain thing is that Merc or Ferrari will still have no interest in providing a car built by Adrian Newey with an engine deal.

The rest is just wild speculation IMO. Maybe Hamilton is looking to use his re-signing to influence Ineos into giving him shares in the company as part of his next contract? It's possible that he could be considering a move to Ferrari, but what have Ferrari ever done in the last decade to improve the chances of success for any of their drivers? Its a fucking clown show over there at the moment.

Fuck knows.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Welcome back, Raas. How’s Punkers holding up over there? Is it now bigger than an empty headlock? Was the mutant Harold shivved in the bollock in the exercise yard?

Even DS, it was a nice experience for me @Mrs Roops is a very hospitable lady. However as I was leaving she was lubing up the 10 inch strap on and @Eddie and @Earl of Punkape

We're both shouting 'I want it first' I made a hasty getaway and all I could hear as I left were shouts of 'oooh' and 'aaaah'. I am a little concerned for @Eddie as I've not seen him around for a while. I hope he's not dead.

I wrote this song for him, he identifies as 'Annie' sometimes so I made it sound like Eddie and Annie.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Even DS, it was a nice experience for me @Mrs Roops is a very hospitable lady. However as I was leaving she was lubing up the 10 inch strap on and @Eddie and @Earl of Punkape

We're both shouting 'I want it first' I made a hasty getaway and all I could hear as I left were shouts of 'oooh' and 'aaaah'. I am a little concerned for @Eddie as I've not seen him around for a while. I hope he's not dead.

I wrote this song for him, he identifies as 'Annie' sometimes so I made it sound like Eddie and Annie.

Horseshite from the stable "boy" 

5 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I honestly don't know about all that stuff, there's been so many name changes for established teams lately (Torro Rosso to Alpha Tauri, Renault to Alpine, Force India to Racing Point and then Aston Martin, and Williams changing in everything but name) there's even talk of a fucking Monaco F1 team on the grid next year, not to mention how much the drivers have moved around so much and that Honda have announced they're calling it quits despite redeeming themselves completely with their Red Bull partnership, they've left them with no other option but to go back to Renault with hats in hand - they could be Porche, Lamborghini, BMW or fucking DPRK Mighty Motorsport Racing Team in a few years time for all I know, or just take an inevitable hit to performance with "Tag Heur" engines. The only certain thing is that Merc or Ferrari will still have no interest in providing a car built by Adrian Newey with an engine deal.

The rest is just wild speculation IMO. Maybe Hamilton is looking to use his re-signing to influence Ineos into giving him shares in the company as part of his next contract? It's possible that he could be considering a move to Ferrari, but what have Ferrari ever done in the last decade to improve the chances of success for any of their drivers? Its a fucking clown show over there at the moment.

Fuck knows.

Ha ha ha

4 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I hope you shared a cell with a vengeful and rape happy@Eddieand give birth to an ugly half cast baby in 9 months

Guest Weary&Disgusted
13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Is this an "Equus" reference? Blinding!

So this very devoutly religious cowboy is working outside in the pasture, and occasionally reading verses from his bible.  After he finishes fixing a fence, he decides to head home, but he can't find his bible anywhere.  He searches high and low but can't see any sign of it.  Suddenly one of the horses ambles over to the cowboy carrying the bible in its mouth.  

The cowboy is astonished and falls to his knees saying "Its a miracle !"

The horse replies "Not really, your name is written inside the cover, remember."

7 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

So this very devoutly religious cowboy is working outside in the pasture, and occasionally reading verses from his bible.  After he finishes fixing a fence, he decides to head home, but he can't find his bible anywhere.  He searches high and low but can't see any sign of it.  Suddenly one of the horses ambles over to the cowboy carrying the bible in its mouth.  

The cowboy is astonished and falls to his knees saying "Its a miracle !"

The horse replies "Not really, your name is written inside the cover, remember."

For this, I will have your skull, that’s if the rest of the puntership haven’t hunted you down first

Guest Weary&Disgusted
38 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Stability is purely relative

I can't believe its been more than 100 years since Einstein came up with the theory of Relativity.  

Its feels like only yesterday.