CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Goodbye free speech

Eric Cuntman

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Apparently years ago it was dead easy to get into the old Den via the corrugated fencing around some of the ground. 

I remember the old den. That stadium was fucking grim. God help you if you needed to go for a shit at half time because the three times I went there were no doors on the toilet cubicles and shit was smeared over the walls. In fact, the entire place stunk of shit.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Thank the Lord the world is now in the safe custody of the late Joe Biden and whichever leftard cunt has his arm up the presidential arsehole, enabling him to sign the flow of Executive Orders which keep landing on his desk, while giving the impression of still being a functioning human to the CNN faithful.

Fret not Bill, by the look of the trial I’m currently dozing in front of on C-SPAN, your boy is home free. He is as likely to be convicted as The Apprentice Boys adding a H to the last word of their moniker. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's doing exactly as he's told by President Negress. She'll be in the Oval Office by august.

I’m watching the impeachment of Donald right now. Complete clown show. Trumps lawyers have spent the last three hours showing videos of the Dems inciting riots and pointing out the bits the clowns in charge of the farce have left out of Trumps speech on 6th Jan. Words such as ‘peacefully.’ LOL. 

6 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actress and former MMA fighter Gina Carano has been sacked by Disney and dropped from their Star Wars spin-off series. Why? Because she refused to support BLM and recently described the treatment of anyone who disagrees with the far left as comparable to the treatment of Jews in Nazi germany.

The message is clear. Get on your knees and grovel to a fascist, racist, black supremacist organisation or your life and career are pretty much over. 

Ask any of these so called 'liberals' and they will tell you that freedom of speech is one of their core beliefs... just as long as it only applies to minorities. 

EQUALITY FOR ALL! (straight white people not included)

"Far Left"... you make me fucking laugh. You haven't a fucking clue what you're talking about sonny jim. 

13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I'm praying for a bullet spattered hillbilly revolution. It's becoming blatantly obvious that the only solution to the far left minority fascist element, is extermination. The majority of normal people are sick of pretending that races are equals and born wrong deviants are acceptable. 

Burn them all. 

Horsehite from the racist Corner. Happily not representative of the noble circle of cunt nominaters appointed to HRH Queen Elizabeth of Windsor and other Posh Places. 

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Thank the Lord the world is now in the safe custody of the late Joe Biden and whichever leftard cunt has his arm up the presidential arsehole, enabling him to sign the flow of Executive Orders which keep landing on his desk, while giving the impression of still being a functioning human to the CNN faithful.

I see one of Joe’s press henchmen is in the guano for threatening to ‘destroy’ a journo. I’ll bet she’s shitting herself when T.J boots her front door in, shaking his tiny fist while coughing chunks of lung onto the rug. Stupid stage 4 cunt.

3 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I remember the old den. That stadium was fucking grim. God help you if you needed to go for a shit at half time because the three times I went there were no doors on the toilet cubicles and shit was smeared over the walls. In fact, the entire place stunk of shit.

My brothers went there to watch a pre season friendly with Charlton. They were having a half time piss up a walkway fence when all these kids clambered over the fence to get in. So they were dragging them over. Btw; they weren't the only ones taking a piss up this fence. The 'bar' was a room at the back of the halfway stand that was basically a room with a plank of wood over two barrels serving Hurlimans lager  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, King Billy said:

Donald J Trump... 75m votes.

Hammer of cuntishness...138 likes.

RECOUNT! 😂

Oh dear! You've had to resort to ad hominem abuse, can you not think up anything better than that, pathetic plastic paddy, wannabe hardman. Go and annoy someone who gives a fuck.

Have you got one of those leprechauan things that sings "A Nation Once Again" When someone walks past? Like a politically incontinent Billy Bass.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

My brothers went there to watch a pre season friendly with Charlton. They were having a half time piss up a walkway fence when all these kids clambered over the fence to get in. So they were dragging them over. Btw; they weren't the only ones taking a piss up this fence. The 'bar' was a room at the back of the halfway stand that was basically a room with a plank of wood over two barrels serving Hurlimans lager  

Ah! Those pre-Hillsborough days when going to watch football was more like a survival exercise.

53 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s the issue with a black female President? 

I think it is her politics that are a concern and the feeling, right or wrong, that she is a legitimised ‘stalking horse’ in that Biden was elected as a diluted and a safe bet in times of turmoil in the US. The elements of the commie-nazi extreme left coupled with the negativity attached to the BLM movement would not see a black anything elected as President right now in the States imho. If she ends up there by default, the carnage at the Capitol will look like a tea-party, there will be ructions throughout the US, I believe and with all due respect.

20 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Actress and former MMA fighter Gina Carano has been sacked by Disney and dropped from their Star Wars spin-off series. Why? Because she refused to support BLM and recently described the treatment of anyone who disagrees with the far left as comparable to the treatment of Jews in Nazi germany.

The message is clear. Get on your knees and grovel to a fascist, racist, black supremacist organisation or your life and career are pretty much over. 

Ask any of these so called 'liberals' and they will tell you that freedom of speech is one of their core beliefs... just as long as it only applies to minorities. 

EQUALITY FOR ALL! (straight white people not included)

Be careful E, you’ll be coolered for the rest of eternity by the PC brigade