CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Stupid Fucking Cunts Who Buy A House And Then Spend All Their Time Hanging Around Outside it

Decimus

@Frank, 'The Kleftiko Cab' series of videos featuring a duet with a Ukrainian cab driver was due for release in December, and I'm still waiting in anticipation...

What's the fucking holdup? 

'Bucket O' Flids' was in my opinion your finest work, but I seem to be the only one who noticed the subtle addition of a Barry White syrup. 

I'm thinking that redemption could be achieved with another Barry White number. Pay it some consideration. 

8 hours ago, Decimus said:

Unless you're a porch monkey in the antebellum Deep South, with a rocking chair and a gun, there is absolutely no fucking reason why you should spend up to 30 percent of your day outside of your house loitering in the garden or driveway.

There is a detached house 40 metres to the rear of my garden where the cunts do exactly that. I'm currently on a health kick and have been doing a few hours exercise each day in a back room of the house which I've converted into a lockdown gym. The room looks over the house to the rear, and every time I'm on the treadmill or sat on my bike, I'll look up to see the fucking woman neighbour in her garden gawping and pointing at a wall or the shed. It's hotter than Frankboy's hooky bin in my room, so I refuse to close the curtains or shut the window, which means I have to spend hours each day getting steadily more enraged by these weird fucking cunts. They are literally there everytime I look out the window, or in their stupid fucking car reversing and driving it onto their driveway ad nauseam.

Call me old fashioned, but if you buy a house, you should occasionally go inside it, instead of lurking outside at all hours of the fucking day pointing at things. Inbred cunts.

You wanna be careful old son, start viewing the neighbours from an upstairs room and people will talk. It’s been the death of some. 

Are you not tempted to use your government heft via the planning department and stick a compulsory purchase order on these cunts? Maybe as you man the bulldozer they will finally go inside. 

56 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

You wanna be careful old son, start viewing the neighbours from an upstairs room and people will talk. It’s been the death of some. 

Are you not tempted to use your government heft via the planning department and stick a compulsory purchase order on these cunts? Maybe as you man the bulldozer they will finally go inside. 

Come on LCS. Leering out of an upstairs window at ones pension age neighbours, fully Lycra’d up and dripping with sweat can’t possibly be a Roops’ rulebook violation, even in Norfolk.

Guest Williewhoopassjohnson
9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Unless you're a porch monkey in the antebellum Deep South, with a rocking chair and a gun, there is absolutely no fucking reason why you should spend up to 30 percent of your day outside of your house loitering in the garden or driveway.

There is a detached house 40 metres to the rear of my garden where the cunts do exactly that. I'm currently on a health kick and have been doing a few hours exercise each day in a back room of the house which I've converted into a lockdown gym. The room looks over the house to the rear, and every time I'm on the treadmill or sat on my bike, I'll look up to see the fucking woman neighbour in her garden gawping and pointing at a wall or the shed. It's hotter than Frankboy's hooky bin in my room, so I refuse to close the curtains or shut the window, which means I have to spend hours each day getting steadily more enraged by these weird fucking cunts. They are literally there everytime I look out the window, or in their stupid fucking car reversing and driving it onto their driveway ad nauseam.

Call me old fashioned, but if you buy a house, you should occasionally go inside it, instead of lurking outside at all hours of the fucking day pointing at things. Inbred cunts.

Had this with my last house although in that case it was scumbag foreign bods spitting and smoking at the bottom of my drive, try strangling them or charging them with a baseball bat it worked a treat for me. 

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Deco, I can just imagine you vexed, going nowhere on a bike.

A butcher round our way always stands outside his shop, looking proper fierce. His aggressive stance somewhat diminished by the fibreglass pig stood next to him, proffering a tray of pies.  

25 minutes ago, Williewhoopassjohnson said:

Had this with my last house although in that case it was scumbag foreign bods spitting and smoking at the bottom of my drive, try strangling them or charging them with a baseball bat it worked a treat for me. 

You're not living in Aden any more Whoopsie

5 minutes ago, ratcum said:

Deco, I can just imagine you vexed, going nowhere on a bike.

A butcher round our way always stands outside his shop, looking proper fierce. His aggressive stance somewhat diminished by the fibreglass pig stood next to him, proffering a tray of pies.  

Whatever happened to those crippled children with leg braces that they used to mummify and then scoop out the middle, so they could be used as pavement collection boxes. 

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Whatever happened to those crippled children with leg braces that they used to mummify and then scoop out the middle, so they could be used as pavement collection boxes. 

I loved those fuckers! Didn't it just say "SPASTICS" on the sign? I loved the blonde haired girl.

Fuckin hell that's given me the horn.

16 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Maybe they're pointing at you?

Maybe, when they do go back inside, they go 'Fuck me, state of that rotund cunt over there, sweating like a nonce in a prison riot every day. His room must stink to buggery - he's in there 3 hours a day....fucker never leaves the place!"

Maybe that's what they're doing.

It's a theory, you'll have to admit, that has to be entertained.

He's right, maybe they are looking at you saying, "look, that looks like that internet video.......monkey on a bike".

On 25/02/2021 at 18:35, Decimus said:

Withers, as I get older, it's the little things that tend to enrage me. Five or six years ago, I'd have been ogling said neighbour's tits and flexing my pasty, pigeon chest out of the window instead of getting angry.

Just the other day, she leaned down and exposed a perfectly formed camel toe, which didn't excite me at all. Instead I was furious, all I could think about was that she should have bent from the knees. I might do a nom on it, stupid fucking cunts who don't bend from the knees.

Get fucked.

It sounds like you're ready for your first foray into the world of testosterone boosting products. PM me, and i'll suggest some gear that will have you waking up like a 14 year old again, and stiffer than a board at the mere glimpse of a camel toe...

Mrs D will also reap the benefits. 

On ‎26‎/‎02‎/‎2021 at 12:00, Stubby Pecker said:

All the ones Norfolk way where probably nicked and violated by a young @Neil as practice for his van cruising 'n raping days

Asian grooming gangs nicked all the ones round here for training purposes. You can't fault the bastards's professionalism