CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Global Britain

Last Cunt Standing

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I live in a very nice spot on the South coast as it happens. Don't project your degenerate and worthless existence on to me. You're a fucking pleb!

Don’t get into any kind of tiff with Harold The Stupid TF; with that info he’s already scouring google earth for your south coast pad with visions of voyeurism in his grubby little mind, Red raw maggot in hand

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Don’t get into any kind of tiff with Harold The Stupid TF; with that info he’s already scouring google earth for your south coast pad with visions of voyeurism in his grubby little mind, Red raw maggot in hand

I want Harold to come and find me so I can show him my axe collection...shortly before I lock him in the boot of my car then dismember him in a remote location where no fucker can hear him screaming.

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

I want Harold to come and find me so I can show him my axe collection...shortly before I lock him in the boot of my car then dismember him in a remote location where no fucker can hear him screaming.

If he does come a knocking, promise on your family’s life you’ll call me to give you a hand or at the very least watch.

Being close to the sea surely a breeze block chained round his still twitching corpse would send him to the depths and the crabs and fish will do the rest? Recycling the Stupid to benefit the ecosystem is the only way to save planet earth 

9 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

If he does come a knocking, promise on your family’s life you’ll call me to give you a hand or at the very least watch.

Being close to the sea surely a breeze block chained round his still twitching corpse would send him to the depths and the crabs and fish will do the rest? Recycling the Stupid to benefit the ecosystem is the only way to save planet earth 

I certainly will Stubbs, just make sure you bring the beers because I want to re-enact something I saw in a Mexican cartel execution video and it looked like thirsty work but if carried out on Harold I'm sure will satisfy my urge to inflict sadistic cruelty on him before he expires. What's left of him will have to burned I'm afraid because there are stiff penalties in these parts for contaminating the coastline with sewage.

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What if the fish start acting as stupid as Harold after feeding on his sorry cadaver?

10 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Have you heard Paddy? The yanks have said they're not getting involved in the UK-EU TRADE DISPUTE!! Sounds like Mick didn't get the unwavering support he was expecting in his zoom call with Joe the fake Irishman yesterday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-ireland/biden-administration-not-taking-sides-in-uk-eu-rift-on-northern-ireland-aide-idUSKBN2B912F

Have ya not learned anything from the fat lad n his Etonian millionaire chums..a lion in white hall and a mouse everywhere else ..one story for the numpty while the adults talk in the other room....anyway US politics is more than just biden..its rammed with plastic paddys and the Irish American vote is second only to the Jewish American one..raabs comin across as a mendacious toff.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

9 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

I certainly will Stubbs, just make sure you bring the beers because I want to re-enact something I saw in a Mexican cartel execution video and it looked like thirsty work but if carried out on Harold I'm sure will satisfy my urge to inflict sadistic cruelty on him before he expires. What's left of him will have to burned I'm afraid because there are stiff penalties in these parts for contaminating the coastline with sewage.

This would be good as long as Harold isn't slightly tanned otherwise our border control would rescue him and give him free board and lodgings in an Ibis somewhere.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Have ya not learned anything from the fat lad n his Etonian millionaire chums..a lion in white hall and a mouse everywhere else ..one story for the numpty while the adults talk in the other room....anyway US politics is more than just biden..its rammed with plastic paddys and the Irish American vote is second only to the Jewish American one..raabs comin across as a mendacious toff.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Despite all their bluster, those plastics also have other interests closer to home that don't concern Ireland. It's like Munich 1938 all over again Paddy. Unless Biden can pull off some fancy diplomatic moves, the chinks are going to march into Taiwan and this one will be ugly as fuck. He's keeping Uncle Sam's only reliable ally besides Australia on side and doesn't give two fucks what a minority of plastics want because the best US military strategists have run the numbers on the Taiwan scenario countless times and every time the yanks lose if they try to take the chinks on their own. This is scaring the fucking shit out of them and is way further up their list of priorities than a bunch of stroppy Micks who think they're running the show.

HMS Queen Elizabeth, two type 45 destroyers, two frigates and an Astute class attack sub are already on their way to the straits of Malacca where they will meet up with the Aussies to form a carrier strike group. Rumour has it, we have a Vanguard ballistic missile sub already there. Ireland is welcome to come along but I don't think your fishing trawlers will frighten the chinks too much.

I've high hopes for Raab if Boris stops tying both hands behind his back. He isn't a toff, his daddy was a Czech Jew who got the fuck out of Dodge when the Nazis invaded.

• Like 1

On 17/03/2021 at 19:55, PANZER MURPHY said:

Laffin..now theres a lad thats been stealing a livin for the last couple of decades ..not a note in his head but a world recognized singer.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Another fucking public school educated pseudo paddy. "Oi woz born and brought up in England but oi feel oirish". My parents are both from Ireland with my dads side ethnically jock, so I had a great fucking start in life. But I'm English and feel no allegiance to the green rag or the saltire, and nothing makes my shit hang sideways more than some cunt banging on about the 'auld country' despite never going there. As for dear old Shane, I'm surprised the cunt is still alive. His stomach lining must look like Punkers rectum after a Nigerian gang bang. 

• Like 1

On 19/03/2021 at 07:36, Cunty BigBollox said:

This would be good as long as Harold isn't slightly tanned otherwise our border control would rescue him and give him free board and lodgings in an Ibis somewhere.

The odds are that he is very much tinted and living in Brixton. (that's what he claims)

23 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Another fucking public school educated pseudo paddy. "Oi woz born and brought up in England but oi feel oirish". My parents are both from Ireland with my dads side ethnically jock, so I had a great fucking start in life. But I'm English and feel no allegiance to the green rag or the saltire, and nothing makes my shit hang sideways more than some cunt banging on about the 'auld country' despite never going there. As for dear old Shane, I'm surprised the cunt is still alive. His stomach lining must look like Punkers rectum after a Nigerian gang bang. 

Is he from Laffin Island?

11 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Unless Biden can pull off some fancy diplomatic moves

That might be a long wait. He hasn’t mastered wiping his own arse or even knowing what day it is yet. The jelly brained retard managed to fall over twice attempting to walk up the steps onto Air Force One yesterday. He really is a pitiful sight and the rest of the world is shaking their heads in disbelief. Imagine if Orangeman Bad has done that? It would have been headlined all over the world with the usual ‘experts’ opining on his mental state or quoting ‘unnamed sources’ saying he drinks ten bottles of bourbon a day. But the crooked MSM aren’t interested in letting the world see the empty shell of Joe Biden, because it would expose their 5 year non stop anti Trump narrative as the fake news it always was.