CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anyannah Ndukwe

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9380999/Teacher-kicked-train-fare-dodging-said-arrest-Rosa-Parks-moment-court-hears.html

I absolutely agree with this lady. How dare she be expected to purchase a ticket for the train like the vast majority of passengers. Black people should be allowed to ride for free on public transport without let or hindrance. Honestly, these railway guards are nothing more than fucking nazis. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9380999/Teacher-kicked-train-fare-dodging-said-arrest-Rosa-Parks-moment-court-hears.html

I absolutely agree with this lady. How dare she be expected to purchase a ticket for the train like the vast majority of passengers. Black people should be allowed to ride for free on public transport without let or hindrance. Honestly, these railway guards are nothing more than fucking nazis. 

The can be even more touchy if the conductor or ticket inspector is also black.

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I’m wondering why this is being reported on today when the incident happened in July 2019? 

I'm sure there would have been a few other black people on the train that had also purchased tickets so I would have thought an accusation of racism a bit extreme. What about the sexism card, did the guard stop her because she was a woman? and he's a misogynist pig? No, that wouldn't work either, other women on the train. How many other Labour Party Activists on the train? None! I think I've cracked it.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Labour party activist says it all really. Born oxygen thief. I hope in light of this conviction the appropriate authorities will be reviewing her fitness to teach.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I'm sure there would have been a few other black people on the train that had also purchased tickets so I would have thought an accusation of racism a bit extreme. What about the sexism card, did the guard stop her because she was a woman? and he's a misogynist pig? No, that wouldn't work either, other women on the train. How many other Labour Party Activists on the train? None! I think I've cracked it.

That's pretty much it. This is an occasion when the phrase "black cunt" really is the most appropriate description.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

BLM

Black Labour-activists Matter

Not Clive Lewis. I've met the cunt, and his life matters not a jot to me. I'd happily shove his malteser head under your mobility scooter's wheels whilst you reversed over it, pissed out of your fucking nut and singing 'Black Betty'.

• Like 4

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@camberwell gypsy Have you ever considered nominating somebody with a pronounceable name. Generally, I just read the title, and think it's only another bit of racist bashing on your part.  Just a thought, and no offence intended.

I’m starting to think that Gypps might be a white supremacist. What do you think Scrote? As a  continental subhuman yourself.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Not Clive Lewis. I've met the cunt, and his life matters not a jot to me. I'd happily shove his malteser head under your mobility scooter's wheels whilst you reversed over it, pissed out of your fucking nut and singing 'Black Betty'.

😂😂😂

15 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@camberwell gypsy Have you ever considered nominating somebody with a pronounceable name. Generally, I just read the title, and think it's only another bit of racist bashing on your part.  Just a thought, and no offence intended.

I don't bash anyone. I let Eric (peace be upon him) do that for me. 

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

You cunt. I've now got this image of Drew, clutching a can, slumped in his chair, going 'Ooooh Black Betty' with a Frank Spencer accent. Nice.