CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Aussie boys made to apologise to whole school for rapes committed by the gender

camberwell gypsy

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9416195/Student-lash-Brauer-College-assembly-boys-apologise-female-peers.html

I know it's the Mail but bollocks to it.  So it seems the done thing now is to make people (men) apologise for past crimes or crimes that haven't been perpetrated by themselves. This, it seems, is to make a whole race (whites) or gender (men) feel guilty for things that were carried out by others. We've seen this with slavery, that mad fucking witch advocating 6pm curfews for men and now this woke lefty teacher doing this. Will she be sacked or made to resign? Bollocks will she,  because she carries the 'Race/female/lesbian/gay card'. 

I always had aussie men as hard bastards -Dennis Lillee bombing in to bowl 90mph deliveries, aussie troops going 'over the top' at Suvla Bay, Campezi scoring 'fuck off tries' and then calling English rugby players 'fairies'. 

I dunno what they've been putting in the water supply for the last 30 years but it seems the only ones down there at the moment with balls are the mothers. 

@Southerncunt your thoughts please? 

43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9416195/Student-lash-Brauer-College-assembly-boys-apologise-female-peers.html

I know it's the Mail but bollocks to it.  So it seems the done thing now is to make people (men) apologise for past crimes or crimes that haven't been perpetrated by themselves. This, it seems, is to make a whole race (whites) or gender (men) feel guilty for things that were carried out by others. We've seen this with slavery, that mad fucking witch advocating 6pm curfews for men and now this woke lefty teacher doing this. Will she be sacked or made to resign? Bollocks will she,  because she carries the 'Race/female/lesbian/gay card'. 

I always had aussie men as hard bastards -Dennis Lillee bombing in to bowl 90mph deliveries, aussie troops going 'over the top' at Suvla Bay, Campezi scoring 'fuck off tries' and then calling English rugby players 'fairies'. 

I dunno what they've been putting in the water supply for the last 30 years but it seems the only ones down there at the moment with balls are the mothers. 

@Southerncunt your thoughts please? 

It has gotten a fair bit of airplay here, as you can imagine. All this bullshit must be getting close to jumping the shark. We have an ice cream here that has been around for as long as I can remember (I’m 47) called a Golden Gaytime, and some woke lefty poofter (or not, who fucking knows - it may be some millennial fucking wanker looking for offence) took umbrage with the name and called for it to be banned. The company told him in corporate speak to get fucked, saying they have “no plans to change the name”. 
About time someone stood up and said go and find something else to be bothered by. I hope this is the start of a bit of sensible pushback against this cancel culture bullshit.

I wish I had so little to complain about in my life that I went looking for problems. Cunts.

49 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

It has gotten a fair bit of airplay here, as you can imagine. All this bullshit must be getting close to jumping the shark. We have an ice cream here that has been around for as long as I can remember (I’m 47) called a Golden Gaytime, and some woke lefty poofter (or not, who fucking knows - it may be some millennial fucking wanker looking for offence) took umbrage with the name and called for it to be banned. The company told him in corporate speak to get fucked, saying they have “no plans to change the name”. 
About time someone stood up and said go and find something else to be bothered by. I hope this is the start of a bit of sensible pushback against this cancel culture bullshit.

I wish I had so little to complain about in my life that I went looking for problems. Cunts.

I agree. These activists need a short reply with no further engagement.

The problem is the big corporates wielding the fucking rainbow flag. They are the protagonists of all this shit.

I don't know about your State or Country as a whole, but the rainbow flag is everywhere in England. In my mind, widespread usage of such symbolism is equivalent to the actions of a conquering army. Sadly, for various reasons, most regular cunts don't see this.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, The Beast said:

The problem is the big corporates wielding the fucking rainbow flag. They are the protagonists of all this shit.

I don't know about your State or Country as a whole, but the rainbow flag is everywhere in England. In my mind, widespread usage of such symbolism is equivalent to the actions of a conquering army. Sadly, for various reasons, most regular cunts don't see this.

It would appear that the rainbow is now associated with a plethora of Bungling fucking cunts whereas when I was growing up it was associated with a bloke or bird (i dunno) in a bear costume called Bungle.

Fuck knows what Playschool would be like today, the house would probably just have one queer, sorry, square window.

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fuck knows what Playschool would be like today, the house would probably just have one queer, sorry, square window.

Indeed, children's TV was much more innocent back in the days of Harris and Savile, good, wholesome fun and none of this PC nonsense. 

You silly fucking cunt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

Its all about the pink pound. These poofs will quickly band together and boycott any company or product not willing to kowtow to their poppers fuelled agenda, dragging the woke sheep with them. FFS, punkers is even allowed on the golf course these days.

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Its all about the pink pound. These poofs will quickly band together and boycott any company or product not willing to kowtow to their poppers fuelled agenda, dragging the woke sheep with them. FFS, punkers is even allowed on the golf course these days.

It's not a real golf course. Apart from gripping the odd shaft, he wouldn't know one end of a golf bat from the other. 

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

His bending technique must be admired by the club members.

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The way things are going I wouldn't be suprised if the next incarnation of a fiver is bright pink and features Peter Tatchell, or Dale Winton. 

I can actually picture Punkers arriving at the club house dressed in a pink Pringle jumper with matching trousers. Mincing his way down the green with his Angolan caddy/rent-boy. 

He's been suspiciously quite since the Barrymore pool suspect was nicked. Obviously he's unable to put up the required sureties, or is just enjoying the talent at his local nick. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

The way things are going I wouldn't be suprised if the next incarnation of a fiver is bright pink and features Peter Tatchell, or Dale Winton. 

I can actually picture Punkers arriving at the club house dressed in a pink Pringle jumper with matching trousers. Mincing his way down the green with his Angolan caddy/rent-boy. 

He's been suspiciously quite since the Barrymore pool suspect was nicked. Obviously he's unable to put up the required sureties, or is just enjoying the talent at his local nick. 

He might have caught the chinky flu.  For all we know, he's belly down in a covid ward, with his bare arse in the air and wired up to shitloads of machinery. 

Well, we gotta hope, eh? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

He might have caught the chinky flu.  For all we know, he's belly down in a covid ward, with his bare arse in the air and wired up to shitloads of machinery. 

Well, we gotta hope, eh? 

He's banned until 6th April, he got a two stretch from Roops due to being a repetive, queer as fuck simpleton.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Well, we gotta hope, eh? 

That's more likely to be the cause of Punker's hospitalisation than a consequence of it. 

7 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Just AIDS and a horrendous prolapse, I'm afraid.

To most of us, "the usual, please" would refer to a beverage, or perhaps a certain item on a takeaway menu. To that depraved cunt, it's a few stitches in the arse and a top-up lobotomy.

• Like 2