Jump to content
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Neil said:

I heard this and he was spot on and I found myself warming to the cunt......then he went on a fucking 'oh woe is me' blacks are treated badly,no black managers blah,blah fucking blah and I soon remembered why I despise the cunt.

I won't have a word said against the legend that is John Barnes you cunt. He brought skill to the England team, inspired and helped make Gazza the player he was, before he turned into a half dead alcoholic.

I used to like you Neil.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I won't have a word said against the legend that is John Barnes you cunt. He brought skill to the England team, inspired and helped make Gazza the player he was, before he turned into a half dead alcoholic.

I used to like you Neil.

As a player I cant slag him off,as a 'chip on the shoulder' crybaby, BLM,Lewis Hamilton loving,Lenny Henry type arsecunt then he can fuck off back to Jamaica(but not before someone kneels on his neck).

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Neil said:

As a player I cant slag him off,as a 'chip on the shoulder' crybaby, BLM,Lewis Hamilton loving,Lenny Henry type arsecunt then he can fuck off back to Jamaica(but not before someone kneels on his neck).

 

 

John Barnes is usually quite balanced and I've heard him talking very fairly and honestly about what's perceived as racism. I can't remember if it was him but someone was complaining about him getting the sack as a manager. Him getting the sack had nothing to do with his colour but everything to do with him being a shite manager.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

John Barnes is usually quite balanced and I've heard him talking very fairly and honestly about what's perceived as racism. I can't remember if it was him but someone was complaining about him getting the sack as a manager. Him getting the sack had nothing to do with his colour but everything to do with him being a shite manager.

 

 

Six ‘him’s’ in one paragraph. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hokey Gingers said:

Well..." They`ll always hit you and hurt you, defend and attack,

            there`s only one way to beat them, get round the back.."

On a serious note Lex, just confirm.. was she white??

What’s the first thing your average spook gets when he’s made a few bob, Hokes?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I won't have a word said against the legend that is John Barnes you cunt. He brought skill to the England team, inspired and helped make Gazza the player he was, before he turned into a half dead alcoholic.

I used to like you Neil.

OCR... a great goal against Brazil in a friendly aside, Barnes’ England career, in his own opinion, was one of disappointment and underachieving. Off camera though, nice fella.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

OCR... a great goal against Brazil in a friendly aside, Barnes’ England career, in his own opinion, was one of disappointment and underachieving. Off camera though, nice fella.

Yes but he scored in many holes did old John. What a legend, and he can rap as well. He was spitting some serious shit way before these grime artist cunts.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Six ‘him’s’ in one paragraph. 

Well, at least the lad has posted some nominations. When was the last time you put one up?  What an over-inflated pile of shit you really are.  Fuck off.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well, at least the lad has posted some nominations. When was the last time you put one up?  What an over-inflated pile of shit you really are.  Fuck off.

Put one up what? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Well, at least the lad has posted some nominations. When was the last time you put one up?  What an over-inflated pile of shit you really are.  Fuck off.

Watch it withers; you're talking to a site legend* there. Have some fucking respect! 

*in his own mind. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Your bizarre bi-polarity still leads me to the possibility that you are @Earl Albert of Ross (Bt), any comment?

Right. That's it. I'm getting a search party together and finding Albert's remains from where he undoubtedly escaped his cage and choked after trying to eat a carrier bag. I know he was your pet nutter and that you loved him dearly, but you simply have to come to the terms with the fact that he's gone and is not coming back.

If you keep letting all the spackers bite you in the misguided hope that they might be Albert in disguise, you're going to get an infection.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Did you record it and play it back at 1/4 speed so you could understand what he said?

Eric I’m at blue water with Ginger, the place is crawling with the oppressed black folk spending their ill gotten gains, a coloured security guard stopped me as I walked into an empty Mapplin and Webb and asked me if I had booked an appointment, uppity cunt. 
https://ibb.co/pbzRkLg

 

 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...