CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

European Super League...

Old Chap Raasclaat

Someone had to write up a cunting for this proposed bollocks by the wealthiest (not most successful) six clubs...

Not a surprise really considering the foreign (mostly American) cunt owners...and as for the naive fans who actually thought their clubs gave a shite about them...you now see the big picture. 

It's a fucking disgrace and signals the death of English elite football with its history of rivalries, derbies and songs.

Super rich club's will have 'super squad's' which can accommodate playing in 3 continent type leagues (Asia, Europe and America's) and expect hot dogs and pop corn at games with fat American type cunts scoffing the lot.

Any cunt who doesn't like football fuck off, I'm not interested in hearing you're shite...go and watch some Towie. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Someone had to write up a cunting for this proposed bollocks by the wealthiest (not most successful) six clubs...

Not a surprise really considering the foreign (mostly American) cunt owners...and as for the naive fans who actually thought their clubs gave a shite about them...you now see the big picture. 

It's a fucking disgrace and signals the death of English elite football with its history of rivalries, derbies and songs.

Super rich club's will have 'super squad's' which can accommodate playing in 3 continent type leagues (Asia, Europe and America's) and expect hot dogs and pop corn at games with fat American type cunts scoffing the lot.

Any cunt who doesn't like football fuck off, I'm not interested in hearing you're shite...go and watch some Towie. 

FIFA and UEFA have to show a pair of bollocks now and crush this cynical power grab in its cradle. League suspensions, transfer bans and withdrawal of clearance to run a football club from these greedy cunts should do the trick. If they don't act, the next step will be them tinkering with the rules to increase advertising revenue with games being increased to 120 minutes in the "super league" and divided up into quarters, something that the Home nations have repeatedly used their veto on IFAB to prevent in the past when the yank cunts have floated it at FIFA congress meetings.

Players and managers should be left under no illusion that they will face serious sanctions if they participate in this fuckery as well.

It’s a private grief, old boy. Football will eat itself. Get used to the fact that your average football supporter is a patsy to be bled white over and over again. The only solution. Throw your hat in with a conference league side .give them your support and money.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Trucking Funt said:

FIFA and UEFA have to show a pair of bollocks now and crush this cynical power grab in its cradle. League suspensions, transfer bans and withdrawal of clearance to run a football club from these greedy cunts should do the trick. If they don't act, the next step will be them tinkering with the rules to increase advertising revenue with games being increased to 120 minutes in the "super league" and divided up into quarters, something that the Home nations have repeatedly used their veto on IFAB to prevent in the past when the yank cunts have floated it at FIFA congress meetings.

Players and managers should be left under no illusion that they will face serious sanctions if they participate in this fuckery as well.

Were the players asked their opinions? I doubt it. Not that many of them will care.

4 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

I agree, but how many rights do these clubs have to take/register 'their' brand and club abroad and swerve anything the UK government tries in terms of stopping them?

I'm not sure how the ownerships rights work but you can bet these clubs lawyers are looking into it. 

The cunts.

Couple of things that caught my interest on this; 1) the plan to ban players from playing for their country if they sign up for this. Now do you think the likes of Raheem Sterling would give a fuck, when he's trousering 600k a week? I don't think so.

2) A Wolves fan pointed out that with the 6 big clubs out of the Premiership, the Premiership would be more interesting. Good point. 

I've always thought the Championship is the more interesting league, even though the standard is a bit pony. 

4 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Couple of things that caught my interest on this; 1) the plan to ban players from playing for their country if they sign up for this. Now do you think the likes of Raheem Sterling would give a fuck, when he's trousering 600k a week? I don't think so.

2) A Wolves fan pointed out that with the 6 big clubs out of the Premiership, the Premiership would be more interesting. Good point. 

I've always thought the Championship is the more interesting league, even though the standard is a bit pony. 

One thing I don't understand as a football fan and someone who loves the game is players willing to fuck off to China etc and play in some shite league for money, whilst in their prime.

Surely if you have been on £100,000 a week for ages, money is not important. In a short career I would want to achieve as much as possible and play at the very highest level, yet some of these cunts will waste years away playing for some Chinese club. 

Surely most players actually give a shit about representing their country, and when already a millionaire put that above money. 

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

One thing I don't understand as a football fan and someone who loves the game is players willing to fuck off to China etc and play in some shite league for money, whilst in their prime.

Surely if you have been on £100,000 a week for ages, money is not important. In a short career I would want to achieve as much as possible and play at the very highest level, yet some of these cunts will waste years away playing for some Chinese club. 

Surely most players actually give a shit about representing their country, and when already a millionaire put that above money. 

Oh you sweet summer child...

All that's happened here is that Fifa & Uefa have realised that their very own cash cow is about to be sent fir slaughter,Platini,Blatter and all the other cunts that have been fleecing football for decades need a fucking reality check and this might just be it.As for the players,do you honestly think that playing half the amount of games for twice the salary is going to put any of their noses out of joint? Is it bollocks.

And while we're on the subject of greedy fucking cunts,Jose has now pocketed 93 million quid in severance pay outs,all this on top of earning about 10 million quid a year for the past 15 years If you think I & others give a fuck about fans,clubs and football in general then I think you are mistaken.All those bleating about the game being 'killed' have forgotten that the FA,FIFA & UEFA have been strangling it for years.

Up the Arse!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Neil said:

All that's happened here is that Fifa & Uefa have realised that their very own cash cow is about to be sent fir slaughter,Platini,Blatter and all the other cunts that have been fleecing football for decades need a fucking reality check and this might just be it.As for the players,do you honestly think that playing half the amount of games for twice the salary is going to put any of their noses out of joint? Is it bollocks.

And while we're on the subject of greedy fucking cunts,Jose has now pocketed 93 million quid in severance pay outs,all this on top of earning about 10 million quid a year for the past 15 years If you think I & others give a fuck about fans,clubs and football in general then I think you are mistaken.All those bleating about the game being 'killed' have forgotten that the FA,FIFA & UEFA have been strangling it for years.

Up the Arse!

Strangling, up the Arse.

I've heard a lot about you @Neil and I was wondering in what order you perform these acts when 'meeting' a new lady.

With the 'Big Six' soon to be gone there is an opportunity to form a team that could easily win the league.

Forget big signings, all you'd need is to send @Frank and @Earl of PunkapePunkape out there. The sight of bandy legged Frank running around in cum and shit stained shorts and the revolting whiff from Punkape's well stretched arsehole would send the likes of Souness and Roy Keane running, let alone the pansies that play the modern game.

Every game would be a simple case of dribbling the ball into an empty net, yet I have no doubt the pair of cunts would fuck that up as well.

9 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Could you clarify?

Yes. Football hasn't been a real sport since the 90s. It began to morph into a money circus around then, and since has descended further into celebrity culture. Players are no longer lauded for skill or consistency and are instead judged by their willingness to grovel to black supremacists and whining faggots.

Matt Le Tissier couldn't get a game for England, yet Raheem Shitling was up front for our national team for 2 years without having scored a single fucking goal. Tells you everything you need to know.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Yes. Football hasn't been a real sport since the 90s. It began to morph into a money circus around then, and since has descended further into celebrity culture. Players are no longer lauded for skill or consistency and are instead judged by their willingness to grovel to black supremacists and whining faggots.

Matt Le Tissier couldn't get a game for England, yet Raheem Shitling was up front for our national team for 2 years without having scored a single fucking goal. Tells you everything you need to know.

Its been the same since the late 1960s .. it stopped being a proper family game back then when the footie hooligans took over.

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

With the 'Big Six' soon to be gone there is an opportunity to form a team that could easily win the league.

Forget big signings, all you'd need is to send @Frank and @Earl of PunkapePunkape out there. The sight of bandy legged Frank running around in cum and shit stained shorts and the revolting whiff from Punkape's well stretched arsehole would send the likes of Souness and Roy Keane running, let alone the pansies that play the modern game.

Every game would be a simple case of dribbling the ball into an empty net, yet I have no doubt the pair of cunts would fuck that up as well.

And you've named the two most experienced and expert dribblers on the site, unfortunately it's cum from their arseholes and nothing involving a football. 

• Like 1

I’d like to give the owners of these greedy shitcunt clubs the Black & Decker hammer drill treatment then move on to the poncy fucking players. Eric is correct re it going to shit in the 90s, about the same time I lost all interest, and Neil’s stats on Mourinho’s earning sums it up. Multi millionaires prancing around like tits being watched by thick cunts in council houses who fill their pockets ever further 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d like to give the owners of these greedy shitcunt clubs the Black & Decker hammer drill treatment then move on to the poncy fucking players. Eric is correct re it going to shit in the 90s, about the same time I lost all interest, and Neil’s stats on Mourinho’s earning sums it up. Multi millionaires prancing around like tits being watched by thick cunts in council houses who fill their pockets ever further 

SHUT YOUR CAKE HOLE - it's a load of shit that won't happen. Don't care if it does though. 👅