CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who run this country’s education system.

Dyslexic cnut

On 29/04/2021 at 17:01, Eric Cuntman said:

No. This isn't a special school where 'everyone's a winner!'

Has anyone considered the fact that Harold would be a winner if this no leaderboard nonsense was implemented?

I like likes.

• Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 01/05/2021 at 06:23, Earl of Punkape said:

Regardless of my fate posters on here will start voting for Cuntspotter to depose you from your contrived elevated status....you pompous cunt.

Fuck off.

@Earl of Punkape, you have now served a year in the cooler. You may return but a repeat of any funny business will result in your account being deleted.

39 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Earl of Punkape, you have now served a year in the cooler. You may return but a repeat of any funny business will result in your account being deleted.

What was posh boys crime? Didn't he keep liking one members posts, thus (sort of) manipulating the leaderboard. If so, hardly worth a years ban and like deduction.

What the hell is going on here? 

Lol.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

You stupid fucking cow. It’s time you fucked off for a year…or more. Hand your uniform in on the way out. Welcome back Punkers…you bent, Catholic shithead.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the blue stuff in the bottle that you give women to get them to do blowjobs in car parks?

Bombay Sapphire? £28 a pop so it might be easier, and definitely cheaper, to come across with a twenty and enjoy yourself Hardman.

No need to thank me.

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What was posh boys crime? Didn't he keep liking one members posts, thus (sort of) manipulating the leaderboard. If so, hardly worth a years ban and like deduction.

What the hell is going on here? 

Lol.

Odd innit? She’s been pestered by many to let the deviant back and has steadfastly refused to reveal his crime(s). Fairplay , I thought, she’s respecting some honourable form of confidentiality regarding individual members’ offences. Yet the barmy bitch announces his ban is over ‘publicly?’ She’s something of a two-faced, hypocritical cuntess and no mistake.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the blue stuff in the bottle that you give women to get them to do blowjobs in car parks?

For our Punkape, it's the white stuff that women in car parks have spat into an empty bottle after a blow job. 

2 hours ago, Goober said:

Irrc he got bored and was awarding Cuntspotter ten likes a day. He was warned about leaderboard manipulation and had like deduction, but carried on regardless. This led to him being incarcerated in the CC sodomite wing, which, to be fair, was no great punishment for the cock smoking golfist. 

Hardly merits a year ban, but some people seem to get very touchy about that sort of thing. 

Consistency I believe she calls it. 🤣

21 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You stupid fucking cow. It’s time you fucked off for a year…or more. Hand your uniform in on the way out. Welcome back Punkers…you bent, Catholic shithead.

We'll put your intemperate outburst down to newbie ignorance 

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Odd innit? She’s been pestered by many to let the deviant back and has steadfastly refused to reveal his crime(s)...

Incorrect.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Odd innit? She’s been pestered by many to let the deviant back and has steadfastly refused to reveal his crime(s). Fairplay , I thought, she’s respecting some honourable form of confidentiality regarding individual members’ offences. Yet the barmy bitch announces his ban is over ‘publicly?’ She’s something of a two-faced, hypocritical cuntess and no mistake.

What’s really odd is why you keep fucking whining on about it. 

On 02/05/2022 at 08:24, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, as consistent as your facts-averse tin hattery.

Calm down dear. I know it must be a difficult time right now for you. That pesky Angela Raynors ‘ginger growler’ being discussed by every Tom, Dick and Harry must be making you feel a bit ‘What about my rusty old Brillo Pad?’ Don’t worry too much. Rent a gobs like her haven’t the unbearable longevity of you. Your mutant red panty squirrel will be remembered long after she’s dispatched back to whatever sink estate she crawled out of. 😘