CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Leaderboard...

Old Chap Raasclaat

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The way you've worded it suggests that you want to kill me and serve ethnic food at my funeral. (It's ok, I know you meant cocky)

Anyway, when I die, I would like a Cunts Corner funeral with full honours. My corpse is to be placed in a cheap inflatable dinghy, soaked with six gallons of petrol, then set ablaze and cast adrift across the surface of a sewage treatment plant separation tank. 

It's what George Floyd would have wanted.

You can't trust us lot to give you the send off you want, we are, after all, cunts.

In that vein, your corporeal disposal, tailored to your own idiosyncrasies, would involve you being covered in breadcrumbs with 11 herbs and spices, deep fried and served up at a well known fast food chain outlet next door to a reggae club. 

I'm sure you'd manage to lodge yourself in a few tracheas and choke some diners to death. 

16 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The way you've worded it suggests that you want to kill me and serve ethnic food at my funeral. (It's ok, I know you meant cocky)

Anyway, when I die, I would like a Cunts Corner funeral with full honours. My corpse is to be placed in a cheap inflatable dinghy, soaked with six gallons of petrol, then set ablaze and cast adrift across the surface of a sewage treatment plant separation tank. 

It's what George Floyd would have wanted.

It was what Keith Floyd would have wanted 

20 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Cheers @Major Cunt, I'm part of the furniture now. 

Yes I've sussed the place out and it's only a game as you say (with some politics as well) and I can tell you're a bloke who knows the score, and has a realistic outlook. 

No worries. I've been around the block a few times (unfortunately, or fortunately) and a realistic outlook on life in my opinion is key. You can't put any unrealistic expectations on yourself, but especially don't put them on others as you'll end up perennially disappointed.

People are generally cunts. I might write a self-help book under that title. They seem to be all the rage right now... 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No worries. I've been around the block a few times (unfortunately, or fortunately) and a realistic outlook on life in my opinion is key. You can't put any unrealistic expectations on yourself, but especially don't put them on others as you'll end up perennially disappointed.

People are generally cunts. I might write a self-help book under that title. They seem to be all the rage right now... 

Very true, but OCR has really set the bar high. 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Goober said:

Nearly 5000 posts so far and this is, by some considerable margin, your best yet. 

I did have a comment but it wasn't up to my usual standard so I vacated it and couldn't get rid of the empty box so I sent it to you. They say Nature abhors a vacuum. I say God laughs when men make plans. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

What on God's green earth are you doing on a thread regarding the leaderboard, Harrold? It's certainly one aspect of the Corner that you'll never have any dealings with... 

The fact that you've just produced your finest post above is clear evidence. 

1 minute ago, Major Cunt said:

What on God's green earth are you doing on a thread regarding the leaderboard, Harrold? It's certainly one aspect of the Corner that you'll never have any dealings with... 

The fact that you've just produced your finest post above is clear evidence. 

So you've proved my theory that quantum theory applies to Cunts Corner too. 

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I never had you down as an anti-Semite, Harold. No, wait...

116dcd464f904a4c1c55b23f4dd47e26.jpg

You didn't get (can't take) the joke? As for Corbyn he's yesterday's news. I'm putting all my faith in a slimmed down superman Tom Watson on a comeback. I've got his white horse ready and waiting. 

Yeah! Gastric bands for all!