CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boot-sale Cunts

Hammer of Cunts

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This could have been disturbing, but for the final word. From what I've been told, she was permanently pissed on gin, but note perfect as a musician.

This is true.... played the organ in a Clacton hotel. Ivy was a Lovely woman. But it wasn’t her I snogged (good Lord no). I had played a gig in town and I went into this hotel bar . Ivy was the organist. I knew who she was. I bought her a gin and she ended up asking me to play with her. So I did. Now..... her singer. Who sang in her last band in the seventies, lived in Pontypool. Never really made it...  had tried to make it on tv and in night clubs etc. I got into a clinch with her one night at a dinner and dance...I talked about her with Old Ivy. Ah.. memory lane. The old bird soaked up gin like a fucking sponge.

4 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

This is true.... played the organ in a Clacton hotel. Ivy was a Lovely woman. But it wasn’t her I snogged (good Lord no)

After your lascivious behaviour, Ivy's backing singers are now living in a heavy petting zoo. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

This is true.... played the organ in a Clacton hotel. Ivy was a Lovely woman. But it wasn’t her I snogged (good Lord no). I had played a gig in town and I went into this hotel bar . Ivy was the organist. I knew who she was. I bought her a gin and she ended up asking me to play with her. So I did. Now..... her singer. Who sang in her last band in the seventies, lived in Pontypool. Never really made it...  had tried to make it on tv and in night clubs etc. I got into a clinch with her one night at a dinner and dance...I talked about her with Old Ivy. Ah.. memory lane. The old bird soaked up gin like a fucking sponge.

She was a full time resident at the Waverley hotel, I think they let her stay there in return for entertaining the guests. She was a bit like the Major from fawlty towers.

The outpatients department at Clacton hospital is named 'Ivy Benson House' I think she contributed financially to building it.

20 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I went to one about 15 years ago in Carshalton. There was a fellow who had a stall selling LPs. I bought the Feelgoods 'All along the Jetty', which I couldn't get anywhere and some Pub Rock albums which were hard to come by. The people in the know get there when it opens to blag the best stuff. 

Really fascinating, any other stories? 

19 hours ago, ProfB said:

SPOT is not a poof, he gave me great advice regarding yellow fin tuna recently.

I've got some advice for you as well, Prof.

To maintain peak cognitive and physical functions, eat at least three cans of it per day for the next year. You will be absolutely amazed by the end results, I promise you!

45 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got some advice for you as well, Prof.

To maintain peak cognitive and physical functions, eat at least three cans of it per day for the next year. You will be absolutely amazed by the end results, I promise you!

🥊 😵 

On 03/05/2021 at 17:16, Joker said:

Can you say 'bl*ck' these days?

How about using the term 'br*wn' instead – a colour you're very familiar with for an all-too obvious reason?

I'm embarrassed for you, honestly. Weird little scat-fixated creep.

Last thing I bought at a boot sale - well things, was iffy jelly babies, the red ones were pale more pink - & a paperback - Death of Air India Flight 182 . The week before i bought a pushbike from a guy wearing a bandana? Yes.

14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Warn me again at 3am.

Lonely sad cunt

I’ve been advised to steer clear of any further confrontation, Stubbs. I suggest you do the same. Spotter made his position clear yesterday and you should consider yourself lucky a proper mod wasn’t on duty.