CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Boot-sale Cunts

Hammer of Cunts

The weather and the lifting of the regulations means the resumption of this stange social phenomenon. This used to be an amusing way of spending a Sunday morning, but the attics of the middle-classes must now be bare. The commonest offerings are now broken toys and baby clothes; the crowd mainly sly-looking Eastern Euopeans and grotesquely fat women.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The weather and the lifting of the regulations means the resumption of this stange social phenomenon. This used to be an amusing way of spending a Sunday morning, but the attics of the middle-classes must now be bare. The commonest offeings are now broken toys and baby clothes; the crowd mainly sly-looking Eastern Euopeans and grotesquely fat women.

Good time to dig up that cached AK and 1000 rounds and go full Michael Ryan on these bin dipping mongs. As they’re all fat unhealthy smoking flids, they’re more likely to get a dose of chink flu and die

1 hour ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

The weather and the lifting of the regulations means the resumption of this stange social phenomenon. This used to be an amusing way of spending a Sunday morning, but the attics of the middle-classes must now be bare. The commonest offeings are now broken toys and baby clothes; the crowd mainly sly-looking Eastern Euopeans and grotesquely fat women.

I can't imagine anything worse than spending my Sunday in a muddy field surrounded by immigrants haggling over the 20p price of a jigsaw with missing pieces.

An absolute fucking cunt fest of rusty Ford XR3s, cancer and Jazz/eavens pawing at his "precious".

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I can't imagine anything worse than spending my Sunday in a muddy field surrounded by immigrants haggling over the 20p price of a jigsaw with missing pieces.

An absolute fucking cunt fest of rusty Ford XR3s, cancer and Jazz/eavens pawing at his "precious".

Not forgetting the < 3 teeth to tattoo ratio

46 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It’s a good way of getting rid of your crap, without overflowing the bin. All you need to do, is set up a table and pile the stuff on top - all for free to “good homes”. In half an hour, go back and all the junk is gone. Make sure the display table is chained to the wheel, though. 
If you think something landed on the top by mistake, repurchase it from eBay - it will be there by noon.

These are okay to occasionally get rid of unwanted items that are just too good to give away to a charity. What has fucking ruined it are the cunts who turn it into a source of income by a) having a fucking stall every week or b) the cunts that purchase just to sell on. My neighbour falls into b) and regularly cycles to car boots and charity shops with a trailer on his bike (the useless cunt can't drive!) and buys things to re-sell on Ebay. He often boasts that the annual profit pays for his holiday. The thick cunt missed the original Lamy Safari fountain pen in terracotta that I picked up for £6 (purely by accident) and knocked out to some twat for over £200. I still hate the cunt.

I went to one about 15 years ago in Carshalton. There was a fellow who had a stall selling LPs. I bought the Feelgoods 'All along the Jetty', which I couldn't get anywhere and some Pub Rock albums which were hard to come by. The people in the know get there when it opens to blag the best stuff. 

You could be selling a Faberge Egg for 50p and some cunt would still say "would you take 25p?" ,run by cunts,attended by cunts and full of foreign pikey types buying the biggest pile of shit going. Hell on earth.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Well it had to happen.  Frank has got so much of it, he's had to off load some.

4 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

These are okay to occasionally get rid of unwanted items that are just too good to give away to a charity. What has fucking ruined it are the cunts who turn it into a source of income by a) having a fucking stall every week or b) the cunts that purchase just to sell on. My neighbour falls into b) and regularly cycles to car boots and charity shops with a trailer on his bike (the useless cunt can't drive!) and buys things to re-sell on Ebay. He often boasts that the annual profit pays for his holiday. The thick cunt missed the original Lamy Safari fountain pen in terracotta that I picked up for £6 (purely by accident) and knocked out to some twat for over £200. I still hate the cunt.

Here, our vide-greniers are of a much higher class, and only last year, I purchased a genuine Louis XIV fauteuil for 5€.  Riff-raff like you, and your unfortunate neighbour wouldn't be permitted to attend such gatherings. Peasant.