CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

French threaten to cut power supply to Jersey

Guest Weary&Disgusted

8 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Lay off the Scooby snacks, you mindless waster.

Do Scooby snacks have lithium in them?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this is even worse than peak Jazz, something I'd long thought as unlikely as air spontaneously turning into gold.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Goober said:

How was your cell, Harold? 

No one has missed you. 

I forgot to congratulate you on the excellent "building bridges in Palestine", and "possibly the WiFi not extending to the bedroom" cunting on a previous thread. 

I've always said that the Judge's presence elevates the contributions. 

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I forgot to congratulate you on the excellent "building bridges in Palestine", and "possibly the WiFi not extending to the bedroom" cunting on a previous thread. 

I've always said that the Judge's presence elevates the contributions. 

I need no adulation from cunts, MC.

It's wonderful to have the miserable old kike back, he's the gift that keeps on giving. 

I do wonder how many lemons one must have to suck each day to make themselves that sour. 

56 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Do Scooby snacks have lithium in them?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that this is even worse than peak Jazz, something I'd long thought as unlikely as air spontaneously turning into gold.

Clearly not. 

I'm not sure it's peak Jazz quite yet, but he's showing promise. 

Harold likes it on the fridge, bipolar, bipolar. Harold likes it on the fridge, bipolar bear. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

SHUV FUCKING WOLFIE UP YOUR SHITHOLE AND CUM OVER OLD CHAP YOU DOG FUCKING CUNT. 

59 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

YOU VET YOU FUCKING CUNT NOW GO AND CUM OVER WOLFIE. 

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

FUCK OFF CUNT. 

If ever proof was required to confirm you carry an extra chromosome, which struggles to control your Tourette's outbursts, this is that moment.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Goober said:

I need no adulation from cunts, MC.

It's wonderful to have the miserable old kike back, he's the gift that keeps on giving. 

I do wonder how many lemons one must have to suck each day to make themselves that sour. 

Never confuse adulation with acknowledgement, Doc. 

I'm a cunt after all, and that's why I'm comfortable here amongst kindred spirits, (the spackers excluded). 

The second coming of everyone's favourite wheelchair bound roman informant has certainly inspired some quality material. 

I'm hoping he sticks to his words about Roops' not running him off the site this time, as he seemed to disappear under own steam quicker than an Italian soldier hearing a firework previously. 

Edited by Major Cunt
I believe the promised land is famous for it's lemons so he's no doubt grown up on a citrus based diet.

11 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

FUCK OFF CUNT. 

SHUV FUCKING WOLFIE UP YOUR SHITHOLE AND CUM OVER OLD CHAP YOU DOG FUCKING CUNT. 

You obviously did you fucking rat infestation. 

YOU VET YOU FUCKING CUNT NOW GO AND CUM OVER WOLFIE. 

I see the ECT worked. 

16 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Lay off the Scooby snacks, you mindless waster.

I add you to the pile of popcorn shit coated turds served up by KFC in one of their shit buckets. You can measure the extent of a national decline by the number of fast food fried chicken outlets invading the 'high' street. All the fucking proceeds go to keeping the Palestinians off their rightful land - and they're complaining about a bit of jibbing in Finchley? Fucking greedy sordid cunts. 

3 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I add you to the pile of popcorn shit coated turds served up by KFC in one of their shit buckets. You can measure the extent of a national decline by the number of fast food fried chicken outlets invading the 'high' street. All the fucking proceeds go to keeping the Palestinians off their rightful land - and they're complaining about a bit of jibbing in Finchley? Fucking greedy sordid cunts. 

Fuck Palestine. Bomb the unwashed savages into a heap of stinking dust.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Fuck Palestine. Bomb the unwashed savages into a heap of stinking dust.

Fuck off.

Have you exclusive access to the Israeli governments prime directive wee Bally? That shits almost word for word. Mind you it’s exactly what the fenian bastards will do if they get their blood and Semtex stained 6 fingered hands on the north