CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Cow shit covid cure

camberwell gypsy

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

We're in need of an expert opinion.

@Joker?

The R-Soles Apothecary- serving shit based panaceas and placebos since 1987.

Got a case of Tuberculosis? Easily cured by his patented, knock off Clifford The Big Red Dog taking a huge, steaming dump on your chest.

What a vile little Doctor Pooh and The Turdis cunt.

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/india/india-covid-cow-dung-cure-b1845507.html

Well, if the bat soup flu don't wipe out these silly cunts, bovine cack certainly will.

At first glance, I thought they were tattooed. 

Now that cow shit demand is going through the roof, would human feces suffice?

15 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

At first glance, I thought they were tattooed. 

Now that cow shit demand is going through the roof, would human feces suffice?

Thing is many of the cunts bathe in shitheaps like the Ganges so I would have thought Covid wouldn't have a fucking chance against these buggers 

11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/asia/india/india-covid-cow-dung-cure-b1845507.html

Well, if the bat soup flu don't wipe out these silly cunts, bovine cack certainly will.

There were equally strange remedies widely used in this country until the early 20th century and there are also the celebrities who drink their own urine.

Yes, let's all laugh at the Indians, who at least might have poverty, low educational attainment and the usual negative influence of religion (see also Israel / Gaza) as excuses.

Meanwhile, Trish on Mumsnet isn't getting Jocasta and Mmm-Denone vaccinated against MMR as it causes autism and 'sides, she knows this 'rilly 'tastic' homeopath who says echinacea cream and chutzpah works just as well.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

Yes, let's all laugh at the Indians, who at least might have poverty, low educational attainment and the usual negative influence of religion (see also Israel / Gaza) as excuses.

Meanwhile, Trish on Mumsnet isn't getting Jocasta and Mmm-Denone vaccinated against MMR as it causes autism and 'sides, she knows this 'rilly 'tastic' homeopath who says echinacea cream and chutzpah works just as well.

Don't forget comfrey leaves.

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

The R-Soles Apothecary- serving shit based panaceas and placebos since 1987.

Got a case of Tuberculosis? Easily cured by his patented, knock off Clifford The Big Red Dog taking a huge, steaming dump on your chest.

What a vile little Doctor Pooh and The Turdis cunt.

And the cunt hates dogs. What a shit bloke.

As i live in a rather backward area the locals have believed in "charms" and have passed them down through the generations. I`ve no idea if it`s a coincidence or psychosomatic but they certainly do seem to be effective There`s charms for warts, bleeding, psoriasis and even some pretty serious conditions like touting to the five o. I guess that`s where the old saying comes from...