CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yet more Russian shitcuntery

Stubby Pecker

2 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Precisely. The original post was alliterative and accurate. Her Ladyship doesn’t like being mocked so she’s basically retorted with something akin to ‘you’re a thicko DC, the days in Finland are actually a bit shorter around 21st December, hahaha! I win!’ I’d submit that this is the response of a rattled adolescent who has completely missed the meaning of the original analogy and is frantically attempting to points score by any means available. Anyone who can’t see this is an idiot. I’d imagine that @Wolfiewill be amused after the mauling he’s been giving her lately.

Wolfie will not be amused as he is only interested in what he perceives to be chicks with dicks.

26 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Precisely. The original post was alliterative and accurate. Her Ladyship doesn’t like being mocked so she’s basically retorted with something akin to ‘you’re a thicko DC, the days in Finland are actually a bit shorter around 21st December, hahaha! I win!’ I’d submit that this is the response of a rattled adolescent who has completely missed the meaning of the original analogy and is frantically attempting to points score by any means available. Anyone who can’t see this is an idiot. I’d imagine that @Wolfiewill be amused after the mauling he’s been giving her lately.

Still making with the knowingly false assertions then? No worries. You originally intimated that the February in Finland thang was Google bait. Now that narrative has blown up your face its about nit-picking over alliterative devices. Whatever, all of this is moot as its a convenient deflection from the core issues namely your pathological dishonesty. Jeez, you cant even keep a story straight for longer than five minutes :rolleyes:. Seriously, move on.

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

I must confess, when I read it last night I thought that "Finland in February" has been chosen purely for its alliterative qualities, because even the stupidest fucking cunt up the back of the the remedial class bingo bus knows the dates of the solstices and the equinoxes.

I'm off now to watch "30 Days of Night".

I freely admit to not knowing the precise date of these events, and also freely admit to not giving a fuck.

59 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

I freely admit to not knowing the precise date of these events, and also freely admit to not giving a fuck.

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”

Apologies for the "diaper" and the "z" spellings but the author was American and, somewhat ironically, didn't know any better.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Still making with the knowingly false assertions then? No worries. You originally intimated that the February in Finland thang was Google bait. Now that narrative has blown up your face its about nit-picking over alliterative devices. Whatever, all of this is moot as its a convenient deflection from the core issues namely your pathological dishonesty. Jeez, you cant even keep a story straight for longer than five minutes :rolleyes:. Seriously, move on.

Metaphorically m’aam, its mid-September 1812, you’re Napoleon flushed with what you believe to be success. You’re about to stroll, unopposed into Moscow, in a bikini and flip-flops. Unfortunately for you, there’s a slight nip in the air, winter is coming and the Emperor has no clothes...🥶

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

“A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects.”

Apologies for the "diaper" and the "z" spellings but the author was American and, somewhat ironically, didn't know any better.

You’re a maniac.

7 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Surely you meant the 21st day in December? Coming from a punter who has been snared by his own mendacity, your post is incongruous to say the least. I mentioned previously that you're not the sharpest tool in the box, an assertion that I still stand by. Nevertheless you're not so stupid to realise you've backed yourself into a tight corner, hence you chanting the fib mantra and some weird allusion to bingo.

4 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Straight question. Are the days short in February, in Finland? Silly minutiae fiddling mare. Embarrassing from one so, erm...’esteemed.’

I can make the days bright or dark for as long as I want by keeping the curtains drawn or keeping the light on. No need to go to Finland.

On 14/05/2021 at 19:20, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed 

I’ve been reading up on the maxwell slag, Epstein and his Lolita express of which old bent cock billy was a regular customer, often without any of his hangers on or security 

Basically noncing Jeff flew out dozens of nubiles, many underage, to get fucked rotten by his wealthy mates. He had all his gaffs rigged with wall to wall cameras as insurance policies. You can bet your swamp smelling bollocks those home movies won’t see the light of day but I’ll laugh my cock off if they do.

The well padded never get caught even when they're caught. Which tends to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt all the conspiracy theories out there. They're first line of protection is the intelligence services which are solely and only concerned with defending the Establishment. 

52 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Metaphorically m’aam, its mid-September 1812, you’re Napoleon flushed with what you believe to be success. You’re about to stroll, unopposed into Moscow, in a bikini and flip-flops. Unfortunately for you, there’s a slight nip in the air, winter is coming and the Emperor has no clothes...🥶

Best qualify this before little Miss Minutiae piles in to triumphantly point out that a bikini is technically ‘clothing,’ or some other such twattery.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Best qualify this before little Miss Minutiae piles in to triumphantly point out that a bikini is technically ‘clothing,’ or some other such twattery.

DC, for what it's worth I did for a brief moment think that you had Roops over a barrel during the whole CVGate scandal. The waters have subsequently been muddied on that particular argument and neither of you have really convinced me that you're not lying. Nonetheless, I was impressed with how well you held your own.

But you're making yourself look a bit of a thick cunt with this Finland business. I don't doubt that Roops is one of the most prolific Google searchers in the United Kingdom and can be insufferable with her superior know-it-all antics. But it doesn't say a lot for your intelligence if you think that a remedial pub quiz level question that most school children know the answer to requires Googling.

Let it go.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

A neighbour has lived in Finland. He says that in the north of the country during the very short hours of daylight from mid November to February it is usually cloudy and might as well be night as it is so dark.

Fascinating as usual. Proper edge of the seat stuff.

Turn it in ffs.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fascinating as usual. Proper edge of the seat stuff.

Turn it in ffs.

You'd think that being a 256 year old transvestite, Battle of Waterloo survivor would have left Pen with a wealth of fascinating stories. 

You'd be fucking wrong.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You'd think that being a 256 year old transvestite, Battle of Waterloo survivor would have left Pen with a wealth of fascinating stories. 

You'd be fucking wrong.

I’d have a look at its autobiography if only out of curiosity.

‘Well tucked in’

My journey from BR ticket collector to cockswinging  shemale internet troll. 

‘Makes Caitlin Jenners story seem like last weeks chip wrapper’.

Bodmin Gazette.

• Like 3

Guest Weary&Disgusted
5 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

The well padded never get caught even when they're caught. Which tends to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt all the conspiracy theories out there. They're first line of protection is the intelligence services which are solely and only concerned with defending the Establishment. 

That's unfair, Harold.  The security services are doing their best to prevent terrorist atrocities, with one hand tied behind their back due to red tape.  The only time we know about the hard work which goes in is if something goes wrong...

How about a nomination ?  Preferably something funny.  

18 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

That's unfair, Harold.  The security services are doing their best to prevent terrorist atrocities, with one hand tied behind their back due to red tape.  The only time we know about the hard work which goes in is if something goes wrong...

How about his death?

Now that would be fucking funny 

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

DC, for what it's worth I did for a brief moment think that you had Roops over a barrel during the whole CVGate scandal. The waters have subsequently been muddied on that particular argument and neither of you have really convinced me that you're not lying. Nonetheless, I was impressed with how well you held your own.

But you're making yourself look a bit of a thick cunt with this Finland business. I don't doubt that Roops is one of the most prolific Google searchers in the United Kingdom and can be insufferable with her superior know-it-all antics. But it doesn't say a lot for your intelligence if you think that a remedial pub quiz level question that most school children know the answer to requires Googling.

Let it go.

A stunning misinterpretation of events from you. Disappointing.

23 hours ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

I have been too busy dealing with a rat infestation to do this shit.