CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor Little Princes

Hammer of Cunts

17 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

So, work is “ramping up big time” is it? Sounds very impressive, but I suspect it simply means McDonalds are starting doing their specials again. 

It reminds me of when Saucepants would have his back to the wall and suddenly announce a little holiday.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Neil said:

I'm in a rather nice little Italian in Ross on Wye, cold glass of Pinot and rather lovely plate of mussels. What is this bollocks? 

I ate there at the weekend 

With any luck my skid marks should still be on the bog. Be a good chap and blast them off when you go for a slash

Bloody hell DC, where did it all start going wrong? I'm not going to join the shark attack but I think you've bitten off more than you can chew this past week, taking on the likes of Ape, Eric, Roops and Decs in a very short while.

It could be you're heading for a spectacular Jazz-style collapse, much in the same way @Goober did before reemerging in his current guise.

That said, nouveau-riche wankwipe @Frank needs all the allies he can manipulate at the moment, such is his unpopular, pitiful existence on the site.

What are you prepared to do about it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Bloody hell DC, where did it all start going wrong? I'm not going to join the shark attack but I think you've bitten off more than you can chew this past week, taking on the likes of Ape, Eric, Roops and Decs in a very short while.

It could be you're heading for a spectacular Jazz-style collapse, much in the same way @Goober did before reemerging in his current guise.

That said, nouveau-riche wankwipe @Frank needs all the allies he can manipulate at the moment, such is his unpopular, pitiful existence on the site.

Woofles, I didn't respond to your last reply because threadbare CC tropes that are fact only in your tiny brain have precisely zero impact and are simply not worth any effort. Every prod can be responded to with a kick, but do you really want to go down that road? It's a game with no winners and I can assure you I'm just as durable as you if I choose to be. 

Regarding my choice to take a break previously I will only say quod periit, periit. It was a choice. Continuing down that path is hardly going to make an impact either. 

It seems to me that you project upon me simply a reflection of yourself, ab irato. 

By the way, you haven't clarified the duration of your cunting business? If you were here before, why did you leave? 

It's clear I think you're a thick boring twat and you clearly don't like me much either. Carry on if you wish to though. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Nuclear Wessels!

Right - that’s it. I’m subjecting Mrs Ape to The Voyage Home on Saturday night. If she can answer several carefully chosen questions, that convince me she’s actually paid attention, I might fuck her.

22 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

If she can answer several carefully chosen questions, that convince me she’s actually paid attention, I might fuck her.

"Human bonding rituals often involve a great deal of talking, and dancing, and crying."

2 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Pure boredom and mischief making by me Wolfster. The place has gone stale so a row with Roops and a response to Decs was all it took. No snags with Eric and Ape is just a coat tailer these days.

Hilarious flushing out of Goober into meltdown #5, you really do have his number. On a more serious note, Josh Taylor...how good was that? Shocking scorecards as one would expect sadly.

6 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Pure boredom and mischief making by me Wolfster. The place has gone stale so a row with Roops and a response to Decs was all it took. No snags with Eric and Ape is just a coat tailer these days.

Hilarious flushing out of Goober into meltdown #5, you really do have his number. On a more serious note, Josh Taylor...how good was that? Shocking scorecards as one would expect sadly.

It’s good to have a CC veteran such as yourself taking positive action to help reinvigorate CC - congratulations on the success of your cleverly executed plan. Of course, another view of events might be that you’re simply a fucking idiot that drinks himself stupid and then posts a heady mix of bullshit, fantasy and utter fucking bollocks. 

Love the way you managed to shove your sycophantic little snout up old Wolfers arse in the second paragraph! Pure class.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

It’s good to have a CC veteran such as yourself taking positive action to help reinvigorate CC - congratulations on the success of your cleverly executed plan. Of course, another view of events might be that you’re simply a fucking idiot that drinks himself stupid and then posts a heady mix of bullshit, fantasy and utter fucking bollocks. 

Love the way you managed to shove your sycophantic little snout up old Wolfers arse in the second paragraph! Pure class.

Rule of Acquisition number 33: "It never hurts to suck up to the boss."

6 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

My posts always flush you out, and that’s important Apo, you’re relatively non-contributory yet you’re such a talent so I think the members should be thankful to me for bringing you in, you should be the best on here.

Tell me, what do you think of this for a bit of grovelling sycophancy?

I thought we could go to Silverstone this year? I'll buy you a Lewis Hamilton t-shirt to wear. 😂

4 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

My posts always flush you out, and that’s important Apo, you’re relatively non-contributory yet you’re such a talent so I think the members should be thankful to me for bringing you in, you should be the best on here.

Tell me, what do you think of this for a bit of grovelling sycophancy?

I thought we could go to Silverstone this year? I'll buy you a Lewis Hamilton t-shirt to wear. 😂

That  isn't sycophancy at all - its sarcastic banter. @Old Chap Raasclaat knows first hand that I despise Hamilton with every fibre of my being - he's not actually taking me to Silverstone and buying me presents. The cunt.

• Like 1