CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Tradesmen who use 1950's vocabulary

Jiggerycock

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You're getting confused with your other magnum opus, "All That Jazz", an easy mistake to make as you got a ban for both of them.

"Your son’s got three eyes, a-normal he’s not"

Speaking of bans, I find it a bit galling that I received seven months for calling The Judge a sex case, but Jazz only got 48 hours for posting a picture of a dog doing a woman up the shitter.

It makes you wonder about Proper's moral compass.

25 minutes ago, Frank said:

When I published my own rendition of the Big Bopper's 'Chantilly Lace'.. alluding to Jazz Junior's physical and mental shortcomings, he went absolutely mental. Dame Widow Fwankie featured in no less than 18 JibJab videos. I miss him, I really do. 

Jazz said that I was very kind to him .. an easy mistake to make.

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Speaking of bans, I find it a bit galling that I received seven months for calling The Judge a sex case, but Jazz only got 48 hours for posting a picture of a dog doing a woman up the shitter.

Was it my head superimposed on the dog or my mother's?

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Was Jazz the one who went totally apeshit when someone said something about his disabled son?

It was. I believe he threatened Neil that his son would utilise his super mong strength to tie him to a tree and set him on fire.

An ironic end for our perverted, fat friend, considering the similar fate of half the brasses in Norwich who have ended up in the back of his Rascal.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Totally unrelated, but I saw serial-homosexualist Stephen K. Amos on telly the other day in some bollocks documentary. He was on screen a total of 45 seconds before mentioning that he's a black man. 

Batty fudge packing cunt.

Stephen Gay Anus.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

When I published my own rendition of the Big Bopper's 'Chantilly Lace'.. alluding to Jazz Junior's physical and mental shortcomings, he went absolutely mental. Dame Widow Fwankie featured in no less than 18 JibJab videos. I miss him, I really do. 

Don't forget the two or three photo-shopped magazine cover tribute acts upon his return. I never got to see him at his peak.

He once PM'd me asking for advice about what price he should ask for a David Bowie music video face mask, complete with certificate of authentication, he had in his possession. To this day, I have absolutely no idea why...  

Guest judgetwi
9 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

We've got a builder in at the moment, and, cutting to the chase, he's definitely been dropped in from some Enid Blyton novel.

"If either you or your good lady wife could leave access to the vestibule, well that would be tickertyboo" I fucking shit ye not.

Cunt goes off to Wickes to buy a Tamping Wopple or whatever, comes back and as agreed, cross charges us for the purchase "...and that'll be twelve pounds and sixty-six of your new pence.......Thanking You......and I'll be back in at five and twenty past one to afix this to the joist"

I feel like I've slipped through a crack in the space : time continuum talking to this cretin.

"Trades Unions! Fancy name for loafers, says I! Perishers and scallywags the lot of 'em! Doubtless send their scullerymaids to the new world for a termination, saints preserve us"

He's a total fucking jerkoff.

Except you made all this shit up.

Bullshit! Never happened.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Most black and ethnic comedians base their material on their colour or ethnicity. 

Almost all comedians trade on one or another aspect of their personal circumstances. For instance Jo Brand constantly feels the need to remind us that she's a woman (not immediately obvious), the arse-bandits, like four-year olds, think that jokes about bums and willies are funny and there are even a couple of disableds who cope with life by telling us all about it on Radio 4.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

If only!

The bit about Trade Unions was an example of the sort of shit you might reasonably expect him to come out with, but the rest of it......!

He's also got a thing about Vitrulan - he fucking loves the stuff. Spends an eternity putting up one sheet, like it was the Mona Lisa he was hanging and our gaff was The Louvre.

He's going today, one way or another.......

18 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Not everyone has centuries of cultural tightness bred into them, Abe. It's fairly standard for most normal people to put their hand in their pocket every once in a while. Your incredulity at such a simple act confirms that you're as much of a pinchpenny as most of your lot.

Tight cunt.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Not everyone has centuries of cultural tightness bred into them, Abe. It's fairly standard for most normal people to put their hand in their pocket every once in a while. Your incredulity at such a simple act confirms that you're as much of a pinchpenny as most of your lot.

Tight cunt.

He's not going to take any notice of a man who makes up fanciful stories of travelling on a commuter train!

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He's not going to take any notice of a man who makes up fanciful stories of travelling on a commuter train!

Out of likes! I've been sitting here racking my brain trying to remember the pathetically mundane thing I did that he called out as bullshit. 

As much as I despise the old cunt, he can be comedy gold.

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

It’s in the sole of his Clarke’s “Trekker”

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Don't forget drinking overpriced spick lager in a local gay bar when he arrives at his destination.

What do you think of Norwich railway station's new no alcohol policy, Drew? I'm sure you're devastated that your days of hanging around the entrance scrabbling on the floor for dog-ends with a can of spesh clutched in your paw are now effectively over.

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You really are a prize fucking cunt judgie, albeit one of our.

A filthy yid to boot.

Give it a rest 

I will certainly give it some consideration my friend. Probably not a good idea to make too many promises though. “Prize fucking cunt” and “filthy yid” suggests I may not have your confidence.