CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bezos in Space

White Cunt

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What a total cunt. All the money spent on flying pointlessly into space could buy and protect all the worlds rainforests.

Human extinction can’t come soon enough 

Bezos sounds like a  Greek name.  Not another bald, up his arse bubble. We have enough of that with Frank. 

4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I beg to differ. It will be worth every penny when one day soon it gives us the technology to launch that stupid fucking sheep into the heart of the sun.

At the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hatter I’d like to say that space doesn’t exist. The Earth is flat and covered by a glass dome. Well documented and hard to argue against. I’m flabbergasted at this conversation.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I like you Pauline, your decimation of the foreign cunts right up my street. In fact I’m thinking of taking a shite in your mouth

Dinner and a meal first you slag! Get in the bath and practice. NOW!

On a serious note, they need to be sterilised, the fucking sambos are responsible for the population of Africa quadrupling in my lifetime. 

On a less serious note ,would you like a special in your mouth?

40 minutes ago, King Billy said:

At the risk of sounding like a tinfoil hatter I’d like to say that space doesn’t exist. The Earth is flat and covered by a glass dome. Well documented and hard to argue against. I’m flabbergasted at this conversation.

Agreed. I thought all this had been cleared up after the documentary 'Capricorn 1' was released.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Agreed. I thought all this had been cleared up after the documentary 'Capricorn 1' was released.

Indeed. Got to say it's only after watching that other documentary, The Andromeda Strain, that I realised how easy we've had it during the pandemic compared to the yanks. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, scotty said:

Indeed. Got to say it's only after watching that other documentary, The Andromeda Strain, that I realised how easy we've had it during the pandemic compared to the yanks. 

I love that film. And 'Fantastic Voyage'. The one where they miniaturise some people and inject them into some sick person. They totally ripped off the idea with 'Inner Space'.

I just found this little treasure, from our green executive, carbon-neutral Bezos wanker:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59132104

Apparently, the revelation crystallised during the recent little pop out to space. 

This mega carbon whale puts fucking Shell to shame with the upper echelons of hypocrisy.

4 hours ago, White Cunt said:

I just found this little treasure, from our green executive, carbon-neutral Bezos wanker:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-59132104

Apparently, the revelation crystallised during the recent little pop out to space. 

This mega carbon whale puts fucking Shell to shame with the upper echelons of hypocrisy.

Indeed, what a complete cunt.

If him and his ilk of disgustingly rich stopped these vanity projects and used their unimaginable wealth to actually do something big for the good of planet Earth, they’d be remembered in history as hero’s and not as the total wankers they surely will be. 

I hope his next rocket blows up and crashes- ideally in a highly populated part of China 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Indeed, what a complete cunt.

If him and his ilk of disgustingly rich stopped these vanity projects and used their unimaginable wealth to actually do something big for the good of planet Earth, they’d be remembered in history as hero’s and not as the total wankers they surely will be. 

I hope his next rocket blows up and crashes- ideally in a highly populated part of China 

What do you think of El Presidente Bolsonaro signing Brazil up to the pledge to end or reverse deforestation by 2030 today? 

What a pile of shit. Promise the earth, business as usual. 

1 minute ago, Goober said:

What do you think of El Presidente Bolsonaro signing Brazil up to the pledge to end or reverse deforestation by 2030 today? 

He’s the devil on earth; a corrupt fucking wanker who’d sell his own kids for a fiver. On record saying that the Amazon should be developed (ie cut down) knowing full well the entire planet relies on its life giving properties. The place is so big illegal logging and burning will continue. UN death squads should be sent in to kill every cunt on land deforested in the last 100 years. We could eat the dead bodies and call it “beef”

13 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He’s the devil on earth; a corrupt fucking wanker who’d sell his own kids for a fiver. On record saying that the Amazon should be developed (ie cut down) knowing full well the entire planet relies on its life giving properties. The place is so big illegal logging and burning will continue. UN death squads should be sent in to kill every cunt on land deforested in the last 100 years. We could eat the dead bodies and call it “beef”

I've seen it first hand and it's beyond fucking tragic. 

They're slashing and burning to grow soya, ffs. Whilst Quorn and Mo Farah will no doubt be happy, you'd think they'd at least grow something useful, like coca plants. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Goober said:

I've seen it first hand and it's beyond fucking tragic. 

They're slashing and burning to grow soya, ffs. Whilst Quorn and Mo Farah will no doubt be happy, you'd think they'd grow something useful, like coca plants. 

Actually fair play to Biden for calling out the chinkys and Putin for a no show in Glasgow

Old vlad didn’t fancy some tricky questions about all his opponents suddenly ending up dead, half poisoned with Novichok or radioactive tea, or in jail. 

Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Actually fair play to Biden for calling out the chinkys and Putin for a no show in Glasgow

Old vlad didn’t fancy some tricky questions about all his opponents suddenly ending up dead, half poisoned with Novichok or radioactive tea, or in jail. 

True enough, but the brutal reality is that the Russians extract the gas, it's us decadent cunts in Western Europe that burn it. Your average Siberian keeps the -40 winter temperatures at bay by burning their elderly relatives. 

1 hour ago, Goober said:

Fuck trees. Cut them all down and tarmac the forests in case some cunt tries planting some more. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Or maybe he didn’t fancy sitting near SleepyJoe Biden, who’s seemingly  unaware of where he is, who he is, or that he should head to the bathroom before vacating his bowels.

3 hours ago, Goober said:

True enough, but the brutal reality is that the Russians extract the gas, it's us decadent cunts in Western Europe that burn it. Your average Siberian keeps the -40 winter temperatures at bay by burning their elderly relatives. 

The vegan types opt for a dubious generic version of Stolichnaya, which also adds some healthy yellow glow to the pasty complexions.

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Yeah, let them eat the rancid, fetid urchins they keep churning out, annually. It works for @PANZER MURPHY

Im but a poor musician..and happy with my lot ...id say you are considerably worse off than me and suffer with self esteem issues..post less ..read more n seek professional help..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1