CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hear No Evil

Cuntybaws

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

You’re a weird, creepy, sinister cunt. Sat in some gay bar, taking candid shots of complete strangers and then posting them on a strange little Internet forum. Absolute wanker.

I’m lonely, Ape.. do you know what I mean? I think you do. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s the way it’s been for ten years now, baws. You know I can’t stand anyone. I’ve heard everyone’s story a thousand times and I certainly don’t want to hear it again when I get a moment to myself. 

I see you're in Vinoteca. Make that glass last, and I'll be there in 20 minutes to buy the next round. If "Benito's Hat" is still open, we can go for a burrito afterwards.

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

There's no escape, the satellite already has a lock. Did you ever watch the "Bourne" films?

I’ll be here until closing, baws. I guess it’s only Eddie that’s within striking distance, but I’ll take that short little fat suburban fuck over the majority of the board. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m lonely, Ape.. do you know what I mean? I think you do. 

Ape has your measure, Frank. Furtively taking photographs of some disgusting fat cunt whilst he spends his evening and a fortune with a well fucking passed it brass smacks of Judge levels of voyeurism. 

I'm worried about you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’ll be here until closing, baws. I guess it’s only Eddie that’s within striking distance, but I’ll take that short little fat suburban fuck over the majority of the board. 

https://ibb.co/ThZQFJw

The area's changed a hell of a lot since I last had a ticket for the Barbican classical season. Fuck me, Frank, where does the time go?

11 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The area's changed a hell of a lot since I last had a ticket for the Barbican classical season. Fuck me, Frank, where does the time go?

I don’t know baws. These days I measure time by the bin collection. I hear the vermin outside on a Friday morning and realise it’s another week gone. I cycled to Hyde Park this morning, sat on a bench overlooking the Serpentine, and thought that I wouldn’t mind dying. Who do I turn to? 

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

I don’t know baws. These days I measure time by the bin collection. I hear the vermin outside on a Friday morning and realise it’s another week gone. I cycled to Hyde Park this morning, sat on a bench overlooking the Serpentine, and thought that I wouldn’t mind dying. Who do I turn to? 

I feel for you, Frank. I've seen your videos and I've admired your singing, dancing and musicianship. I think salvation lies there.

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

The symptoms sound familiar. Anything worth doing you've done already. Empty nest, you hate your friends. I'd suggest a pet, but they don't really love you, the cunts just want food, and then they die on you anyway. (Well, they do if you don't leave them enough water when you jet off to Whistler, ask me how I know!)

I take my own solace in knowing that I'm the second best one on here.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The symptoms sound familiar. Anything worth doing you've done already. Empty nest, you hate your friends. I'd suggest a pet, but they don't really love you, the cunts just want food, and then they die on you anyway. (Well, they do if you don't leave them enough water when you jet off to Whistler, ask me how I know!)

I take my own solace in knowing that I'm the second best one on here.

Joking aside, and for what it’s worth.. you’re definitely in my top ten. 

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

well don't bother with that spacker Hawking's book on the subject CB. I did 'A' level Physics and the dribbling cunt made no sense to me.

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Frank said:

Loneliness and despair finds its own campanions. That’s why you are crying on here you two bob prick. Try finding some subject to talk about other than yourself wanker.

Errrr......not the McCanns obviously.

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I wouldn't mind you dying as well. 

30 minutes ago, ratcum said:

well don't bother with that spacker Hawking's book on the subject CB. I did 'A' level Physics and the dribbling cunt made no sense to me.

Just read “A Brief History Of Time” and found it bewildering and fascinating. You are probably confusing ‘A’ level physics with ‘A” level anti-Judaism.

3 hours ago, Frank said:

That’s the way it’s been for ten years now, baws. You know I can’t stand anyone. I’ve heard everyone’s story a thousand times and I certainly don’t want to hear it again when I get a moment to myself. 

Fuck off Frank. You are the typical boring cunt who sits in the corner of a drab boozer, nursing a pint of light and bitter, regaling poor bastards who happen to venture into your space with bullshit stories of your make believe yacht "Yes it's in Monaco at the moment, being used by my good friend Hamilton". "I remember the time in Marrakech, there was me, Bono and Sting, fucking our way through the Bangles". "See these shoes: George Clooney gave me these. In LA". 

You sad fucking wanker Frank.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Frank said:

I am lonely too Frank, but not that lonely.