CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Fall of Kabul

Last Cunt Standing

Just now, Wolfie said:

Now, what was I saying yesterday?

Dogs and other animals are allegedly adept at picking up upon evil supernatural vibes. I'm not a nutter, but I suspect Pen's hatred of the beast kingdom comes from dogs savagely barking at "her" whenever "she" stumbles down the street in a pair of size 13 high heels. They can sense whenever something isn't quite right and no doubt many a canine has gone for "her"  pendulous bollock sack unprovoked.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Dogs and other animals are allegedly adept at picking up upon evil supernatural vibes. I'm not a nutter, but I suspect Pen's hatred of the beast kingdom comes from dogs savagely barking at "her" whenever "she" stumbles down the street in a pair of size 13 high heels. They can sense whenever something isn't quite right and no doubt many a canine has gone for "her"  pendulous bollock sack unprovoked.

For this reason among others, she's known in ladyboy circles as 'the dog's bollocks'.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Size 15 high heels please you fat ignorant oaf.

Guest judgetwi
On 30/08/2021 at 09:59, Mrs Roops said:

...he said hiding behind a screen of anonymity.

Considering The Corner is freely available to view, punters are given a fair degree of latitude to spew ill-informed racist drivel. That said, there are certain words which are gleaned by the professionally outraged which can result in the site being closed down. You have been made aware of the situation yet you insist of having a few seconds of cheap thrills in order to sate your cretinous and very brittle ego.

🔺Bullshit. Total fucking bullshit. 

.......and you fucking know it. 🔺

Bottler 🔺

23 hours ago, Clavo Cruz said:

I am sure that he also told us that he actually travelled to Hungary last Tuesday rather than yesterday?

I’m sure you could show everybody the post in which I said this? 

I’m sure you won’t though, because as usual you’re talking out of your enormous bellend.

Fuck off.

10 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I notice their minimum trouser size is 30" waist, which means you must have purchased yours from another shop. 

‘George’ at Cancer Research. He’ll have stolen them from a bag of donated clothes left overnight in the doorway, probably on his way home from an all night bumming session.

He’s  barred from all cancer research outlets, due to his lies regarding having beaten the Big C dozens of times.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ProfB said:

Never say never! x

It's that James Bond outfit... maybe you could squeeze yourself into it? I don't mind paying?

(for the outfit) 😮 

Mrs Roots please help

Its the sort of garb that some Terry-Thomas type would wear whilst cruising Monte Carlo café society haunts during the early 1960's. My advice to you would be if a gentleman caller presents himself so attired then you should run for the hills and not look back.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, judgetwi said:

🔺Bullshit. Total fucking bullshit. 

.......and you fucking know it. 🔺

Bottler 🔺

I've lost count of the number of competitor sites that have been forcibly closed, usually by server hosts on receipt of complaints. One notable case was the closure of DMSO after a campaign by the Grauniad no less. You should also be aware that for a few weeks The Corner was featured on the home page of a quasi-official hate reporting site funded by the Council of Europe. If you must pepper your posts with roadside warning signs then please ensure you know what you're talking about whilst hyperventilating from the confines of your padded cell.

• Like 1

On 31/08/2021 at 08:22, Mrs Roops said:

I'm surprised you're going ahead with this given that more patients have died during and post dental surgery than those who have passed away due to complications of the Covid vaccine.

Thanks for your kind words. I’m sure you have the data to corroborate this statement, not that I really care (you know me and facts), but it might ease my pain somewhat if you posted it. Just knowing that you’d spent some of your valuable time researching your facts, to once again prove what a thicko I am, would bring a smile to my sore bleeding mouth. 😘

On 31/08/2021 at 07:51, Witheredscrote said:

I would have given you more than 3 days of pain with a club hammer, for the cost of my Ryanair ticket.

I like you Scrote and have always thought that you bring something to the site.

Now that you’ve brought it, feel free to fuck off.

Your goose is cooked.

54 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've lost count of the number of competitor sites that have been forcibly closed, usually by server hosts on receipt of complaints. One notable case was the closure of DMSO after a campaign by the Grauniad no less. You should also be aware that for a few weeks The Corner was featured on the home page of a quasi-official hate reporting site funded by the Council of Europe. If you must pepper your posts with roadside warning signs then please ensure you know what you're talking about whilst hyperventilating from the confines of your padded cell.

Don’t for Christ’s sake bring Europe into this, the fat old poof will have a stroke. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Frank said:

I haven’t worn jeans in twenty years. What civilised cunt, sound of mind, wears fucking denim in his fifties? Get yourself down to Anderson & Sheppard, sharpish.. https://shop.anderson-sheppard.co.uk/clothing/trousers

You are wasting your time here Frank….they’ll all be wearing piss stained jeans or shapeless jogging bottoms with filthy, “used to be white”  fila leisure shoes.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

It's precisely this sort of homophobic, body shaming hate crime that sees us feature on the Council of Europe blacklist in the first place.

“Blacklist”? Fucking outrageous. You’ll be calling for the return of ethnic dolls with Robertson’s Jam next, you Big Ginger Nazi. 

Pack your Sporran fella, you’re off to the Owen Jones Enlightenment Centre. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You are wasting your time here Frank….they’ll all be wearing piss stained jeans or shapeless jogging bottoms with filthy, “used to be white”  fila leisure shoes.

Kangol or Bennetton up top, Levi's or Wrangler's midships and Timberlands for the hooves.

(pair of black trousers from Burtons in case some cunt dies or gets married.)

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“Blacklist”? Fucking outrageous. You’ll be calling for the return of ethnic dolls with Robertson’s Jam next, you Big Ginger Nazi. 

Pack your Sporran fella, you’re off to the Owen Jones Enlightenment Centre. 

If it's good enough for Raymond Reddington, it's good enough for these cunts.

• Like 1