CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

EU energy dictatorship

White Cunt

7 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

Well thats very considerate of you. It is, of course, a terrible trap. To accurately inform you requires evidence and a detailed explaination. That is the nature of 'watertight'. Don't play games with me you cunt. Give me time and I'll respond accordingly.

I'll await your economic thesis with bated breath, Maynard Keynes.

But I'll warn you now, if you mention anything about Bill fucking Gates, lizards, The Bilderberg group, JFK, Elvis, the NWO, Nazi moon bases or QAnon, I'm going to set Stubby on you.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Since this story was published, I believe Poland has been ordered to pay the EU 1m euros per day for mining coal from Turow, twice the amount the EU had originally proposed. It shows that if you are a member state and breach the EU's emissions targets, you can be fined whatever it deems necessary via its European courts. The last time such dictatorial punishment was placed onto Poland was by... Germany, which so happens to be the most powerful economy in the union. I'm glad we got out when we did.

Still looking forward to being Germany's little bitch, @PANZER MURPHY?

We can manage the hun..its been cowed n denazified..you lot on the other hand still think yer relevant and some kind of mover n shaker..prepare yerself for heaps of concessions from the fat lad and spitfire fly pasts to distract the numpties ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

Bozo will fall into line shortly after,  like the good little puppet he blusters and pretends not to be. We are being ruled by an even worse type of dictator. At least the fucking EU aren’t even trying to hide their plans for the plebs anymore. We’re stuck with a cabal of decepticons who haven’t even got the klinkers to tell the public the miserable future they’ve decided for us.

I doubt they have any clue about their own destination, KB. It’s one-meal-at-a-time strategic planning.

39 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

PB is frantically mainlining bleach on the advice of Donald Trump in order to avoid covid, even though it allegedly doesn't exist. 

Once the mole people have reanimated his corpse and sucked the MKUltra out of his maggot, he'll be back with the revelation that 2+2 equals 9.

The thick fucking cunt.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

PB is frantically mainlining bleach on the advice of Donald Trump in order to avoid covid, even though it allegedly doesn't exist. 

Once the mole people have reanimated his corpse and sucked the MKUltra out of his maggot, he'll be back with the revelation that 2+2 equals 9.

The thick fucking cunt.

@Parabolic Cunting, you hear that? You’re easily the worst poster of 2021; in fact, you’re in with a shout of worst ever. 

Kill yourself. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

@Parabolic Cunting, you hear that? You’re easily the worst poster of 2021; in fact, you’re in with a shout of worst ever. 

Kill yourself. 

@Bubba C Wow, you're an excitable little bitch. Go to the fridge, get an appletiser and let the grown ups talk. Divvy cunt.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
Just now, Bubba C said:

See what I mean? You’re dreadful.

May I suggest mumsnet, or maybe grinder as a better place for you? 

As I have already explained to @Decimus . I'm staying, dreadful or not.

23 hours ago, Decimus said:

you'll be getting the shipping forecast through your teeth.

That’s one of the things I’ve really missed Decs. None of my reliable sources have been able to tell me with any degree of certainty, whether my trip to Budapest in January will put it right. The dental clinic just say they don’t understand the question every time I ask.  Their English is actually much better than mine though when it comes to discussing payment.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Decimus said:

But I'll warn you now, if you mention anything about Bill fucking Gates, lizards, The Bilderberg group, JFK, Elvis, the NWO, Nazi moon bases or QAnon, I'm going to set Stubby on you.

The Nazi moon bases don’t exist. That story was a really clever decoy. It’s the vast industrial and military complexes deep under the Antarctic, that will prove decisive when Adolf launches his next blitzkrieg, and all the clever cunts are caught with their pants down, staring at the moon.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, King Billy said:

That’s one of the things I’ve really missed Decs. None of my reliable sources have been able to tell me with any degree of certainty, whether my trip to Budapest in January will put it right. The dental clinic just say they don’t understand the question every time I ask.  Their English is actually much better than mine though when it comes to discussing payment.

What do you make of PC, Billy? He's avoiding the kicking that is mine by rights to give him and it's irking me.

If you have any sway with this cunt can you please let him know that in order to continue here he needs to take a fucking horrendous beating. I won't be able tolerate his blasé fucking shite much longer before I go into full on nonce accusation mode.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

What do you make of PC, Billy? He's avoiding the kicking that is mine by rights to give him and it's irking me.

If you have any sway with this cunt can you please let him know that in order to continue here he needs to take a fucking horrendous beating. I won't be able tolerate his blasé fucking shite much longer before I go into full on nonce accusation mode.

I have no more knowledge about PC than yourself or anyone else here Decs. I’m not sure if Ive let my cover slip at all but I’ll admit to you now that I’m ‘slightly’ sceptical of almost everything re. the narrative that the cabal of indisputable tyrants and all round cunts, you told him not to mention, constantly push on the public, through the dishonest MSM.

But even though he appears to have a quite similar interpretation of the current Clownworld NWO which is becoming more and more the new normal every day, I don’t think that gives him any immunity from the time honoured merciless beating which we’ve all endured as newbies.

I have a sneaking suspicion he’ll be up to the test.

• Like 2

Guest Parabolic Cunting
48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

This is a website called 'Cunts Corner'. Get a fucking grip.

I'm sure I'll slip up eventually, then you can have your day Decimus.

On 02/12/2021 at 06:40, Decimus said:

When you say "set stubby on you", I certainly hope the cunt doesn't get any ideas of a dry back scuttling while I strangle him to within an inch of his wretched life with spunk stained yellow tie with one previous owner?

As for his forthright opinion into this whole bat flu pandemic saga I'm also willing to listen to his theories with an open mind. Fucking out with it @Parabolic Cunting 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

This is a website called 'Cunts Corner'. Get a fucking grip.

I'm sure I'll slip up eventually, then you can have your day Decimus.

I've been posting non-stop abuse on the internet's equivalent of the back of a packet of fags for the last seven years now. Would you consider that to be the actions of a well man, PC?

I can't be reasoned with, placated or calmed down once I've got my teeth into you, and you'll just have to endure it until an arbitrary and unspecified point in the future when I'll eventually decide that you've had enough.

Capiche?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

I can't be reasoned with, placated or calmed down once I've got my teeth into you, and you'll just have to endure it until an arbitrary and unspecified point in the future when I'll eventually decide that you've had enough.

@Parabolic Cunting, don't waste time preparing your anus.

kFtSkv3.png

• Like 1

Guest Parabolic Cunting
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've been posting non-stop abuse on the internet's equivalent of the back of a packet of fags for the last seven years now. Would you consider that to be the actions of a well man, PC?

Capiche?

Haha. OK.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Fight your corner fuckwit. You snooze you loose. 

Lose what Frank? The ability to form coherent sentences? Thick fucking cunt.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
5 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When you say "set stubby on you", I certainly hope the cunt doesn't get any ideas of a dry back scuttling while I strangle him to within an inch of his wretched life with spunk stained yellow tie with one previous owner?

As for his forthright opinion into this whole bat flu pandemic saga I'm also willing to listen to his theories with an open mind. Fucking out with it @Parabolic Cunting 

In good time. I won't be making the same mistake as some on here with knee jerk responses to negative comments. You are a lesser mammal, and need it spelling out for you. This will take time and I have a fucking job that mentally involves more than laying one brick on top of the other. I will post it on the open corner soon and notify all of the chimps of it's arrival. Until then, fuck off back to spunking through letterboxes or whatever it is you do to keep yourself occupied when not here. All the best.

7 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I have a fucking job that mentally involves more than laying one brick on top of the other. I will post it on the open corner soon 

I'd advise you to keep whatever it is you've got up your sleeve simple, PC. 

We've had doctors, property tycoons, Greek playboys, gun-toting moderators, Derek Acorah and the corporate head of VW engineering posting on here.

The last thing we want or need is another self-aggrandising cunt posting photos of subtly placed, high-end fashion accessories that only they know the value of due to them being utterly bent as fuck.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

In good time. I won't be making the same mistake as some on here with knee jerk responses to negative comments. You are a lesser mammal, and need it spelling out for you. This will take time and I have a fucking job that mentally involves more than laying one brick on top of the other. I will post it on the open corner soon and notify all of the chimps of it's arrival. Until then, fuck off back to spunking through letterboxes or whatever it is you do to keep yourself occupied when not here. All the best.

See above. Fucking right you ‘like’ it. Decimus is one thing.. I’m something else. Know your place. 

• Like 1