CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Petrol Station Cunts

Neil

43 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If there was ever a Cunts Corner clip show with inevitably fucking rubbish, professional talking heads like Terry Christian and Danny fucking Baker, the battle of the simians would be in the "Top 5 Corner Feuds" section for certain.

I must confess I do miss the vitriolic exchanges we used to have. He was a deluded, bullshitting, fantasist idiot, but he was bloody good entertainment. A polar opposite to the deluded, bullshitting, fantasist idiot that currently pollutes this site.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ape™️ said:

I must confess I do miss the vitriolic exchanges we used to have. He was a deluded, bullshitting, fantasist idiot, but he was bloody good entertainment. A polar opposite to the deluded, bullshitting, fantasist idiot that currently pollutes this site.

Everyone needs a nemesis and a foil. His insults may have been limited to pre-scripted quips about Tescos and beans, and every other post was about well hung Nigerian men, but the little fucking queer was entertaining when he wasn't stuck in an infinite feedback loop.

10 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

he was bloody good entertainment.

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

the little fucking queer was entertaining 

@Clavo do you think anyone would reminisce about you with this level of fondness if you were to ever find yourself off site for nearly half a year?

Delete your account, cunt.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Don’t be so hard on yourself. Bellsniff.

• Like 1

If there's one positive outcome of all the cunts queueing at petrol stations, at least it keeps the stupid cunts out of the supermarkets until the next media hyped shortage. I went shopping in the local supermarket last night and it was lovely and quiet possibly aided by the 30+ cars waiting for a tanker to unload at the petrol station down the road. Don't these stupid cunts watch Eastenders?

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

Everyone needs a nemesis and a foil. His insults may have been limited to pre-scripted quips about Tescos and beans, and every other post was about well hung Nigerian men, but the little fucking queer was entertaining when he wasn't stuck in an infinite feedback loop.

@Admin - is the little twat ever going to be released? Surely he’s served his time now? I’d love to see him back if only to witness how quickly the stupid cunt gets himself banned again.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

@Admin - is the little twat ever going to be released? Surely he’s served his time now? I’d love to see him back if only to witness how quickly the stupid cunt gets himself banned again.

I've not done any research (can't be arsed) but I bet incidences of derailment has fallen. 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've not done any research (can't be arsed) but I bet incidences of derailment has fallen. 

Don't mention derailment, for fucksake. You'll get Pen started on another interminable story about British Rail in Crewe or somewhere. 😡

4 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Colour font posting, dog shit hoarding fucking waste of time.

Fuck off r-soles you cunt.

You're a bit late to the party, r-soles left the building a good few months ago.

Move with the times, or die, preferably the latter:D

21 hours ago, Goober said:

I genuinely miss the deluded bender. He was the site's punchbag and I'm convinced he enjoyed it. Seriously, who gives a fuck about leaderboard manipulation?

I've given up giving likes.

Vote Rat. 

@Stubby Pecker... is this not the most blatant attempt to procure a 'Ratlike' that you've ever witnessed?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Bender. Why didn't you just say if you wanted to suck his cock.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Eric-Shekels didn't really take off. You should launch 'Billybucks'.

Traditional currencies, underpinned by government central banks are imo in their final death throes. Thank fuck I’ve been ahead of the curve and got rid of any money I had tucked away, gathering dust.

I sold my Hoover too. That was just gathering dust aswell.

• Like 2