CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's fair, bubs, but either way I'm living the dream. I've now reached legendary status on here and regardless of whatever comes next, I'll be remembered by every cunt there ever was for a thousand years. 

Everybody remembers what they were doing when the twin towers fell. I'm not sure what my point is here.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

That's fair, bubs, but either way I'm living the dream. I've now reached legendary status on here and regardless of whatever comes next, I'll be remembered by every cunt there ever was for a thousand years. 

Otherwise excellent INXS frontman Mick Hutchence will always be remembered for asphyxiwank. Just saying.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Clavo said:

Your new to this aren't you .. every time I tell your boyfriend Snowy to fuck off he runs away .. was your dad Professor of Cunting at Oxford University?

Frank doesn’t need your help. 

And you’ll have to excuse me, but I’ve no idea who snowy is, much like you’ve not registered on my radar. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

you’ll have to excuse me, but I’ve no idea who snowy is, much like you’ve not registered on my radar. 

It's Pen, you soft cunt.

The sixty-odd posts made since the weekend should have been all the clue you needed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Frank doesn’t need your help. 

And you’ll have to excuse me, but I’ve no idea who snowy is, much like you’ve not registered on my radar. 

Snowy pops in every now and again whenever he's on the beak. You'll probably remember him best for his nonsensical and homoerotic tales of a barely legal youth called Gareth, who Snowy regularly and furiously buggers on his Birmingham bin round.

It sounds fucking awful on paper, scabiesesque almost, but he's one of the better fly-by-night wankers we've had over the years.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Snowy pops in every now and again whenever he's on the beak. You'll probably remember him best for his nonsensical and homoerotic tales of a barely legal youth called Gareth, who Snowy regularly and furiously buggers on his Birmingham bin round.

It sounds fucking awful on paper, scabiesesque almost, but he's one of the better fly-by-night wankers we've had over the years.

Christ. I miss Ding. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

G'wan, you're really Monumental Cunt, aren't you? Intimating you've outfoxed three countries with a forged covid passport is complete tosh as well. You've obviously been doubled jabbed.

You really are the squarehead i’ve thought you to be from day one. I wouldn’t offer my arm up for any of  these  experimental vaccines if my life depended on it, which it obviously doesn’t, as I haven’t had a sniffle or a cough since this whole batflu nonsense appeared, and showed you and the rest of the morons up as the subservient sheep you are. Being a faux middle class wannabe, you clearly have no idea of the simplicity, with which all the pathetic rules, regulations and hoops which you willingly jump through to have a life, can be dispensed with quite easily. So easily in fact that a whole industry has grown in a very short time to cater for the ‘anti vaxxers’ like me, who don’t give a flying fuck if I kill granny or every other cunt on Earth actually. 😂

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You really are the squarehead i’ve thought you to be from day one. I wouldn’t offer my arm up for any of  these  experimental vaccines if my life depended on it, which it obviously doesn’t, as I haven’t had a sniffle or a cough since this whole batflu nonsense appeared, and showed you and the rest of the morons up as the subservient sheep you are. Being a faux middle class wannabe, you clearly have no idea of the simplicity, with which all the pathetic rules, regulations and hoops which you willingly jump through to have a life, can be dispensed with quite easily. So easily in fact that a whole industry has grown in a very short time to cater for the ‘anti vaxxers’ like me, who don’t give a flying fuck if I kill granny or every other cunt on Earth actually. 😂

Never mind all this Bill. I’m at a gig watching the Bootleg Beatles dressed as the Bootleg Mark Chapman. Can’t get served…🤷🏻

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Are you Jamaican Roops?

I’m certain large quantities of Jamaican DNA could be found in all of her orifices, some possibly  contaminated by her acidic wit, but the sheer volume of it would undoubtedly be more than enough to make even Punkape green with envy.

• Like 1