CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MP Stabbed at Constituency Surgery

Guest Paulie

13 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s gone to shit during lockdown, I now work for fatty…

When I met you in that pub in the City, I knew you were a charlatan. Stone washed jeans, Paul Smith pointy mock brogues, big fat saggy arse and a ridiculous over-waxed side parting. You and your soppy boxer-nosed mate made me feel sick. The epitome of everything I detest in the British male. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Frank said:

When I met you in that pub in the City, I knew you were a charlatan. Stone washed jeans, Paul Smith pointy mock brogues, big fat saggy arse and a ridiculous over-waxed side parting. You and your soppy boxer-nosed mate made me feel sick. The epitome of everything I detest in the British male. 

I can live with the rest, but this is unacceptable Maestro.

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

But you said you loved me! 

7 minutes ago, pegleg said:

More to come since people are going crazy .The USA is on the eve of a huge right wing terrorist campaign.

You meant the terrorists that definitely exist according to all of the MSM but never do anything? I wouldn't hold your breath. 

Guest judgetwi
59 minutes ago, Frank said:

46 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I can live with the rest, but this is unacceptable Maestro.

43 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've got a photo somewhere. I'll dig it out. He's a fucking horrible looking thing. 

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

But you said you loved me! 

Dreary old gay men with their “i’ve got better clothes than you” dreary old gay fucking bullshit. Give it a rest for fucks sake.

26 minutes ago, Paulie said:

You meant the terrorists that definitely exist according to all of the MSM but never do anything? I wouldn't hold your breath. 

Out of likes. The MSM are the real threat to democracy nowadays. Every one of the cunts needs to be put through a wood chipper then glued back together and fed into a meat mincer.

19 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I don’t know you, but I’ll advise you to watch your sordid little mouth, Cunt. Talent is talent on these esteemed pages.

DC, meet @Bubba C

I wouldn't if I were you. He used to chew me up and shit me out covered in glitter on a weekly basis for the first year of my tenure here. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

DC, meet @Bubba C

I wouldn't if I were you. He used to chew me up and shit me out covered in glitter on a weekly basis for the first year of my tenure here. 

Big, tough DC fears nothing. He’s got his “maestro” back and, at the time of him making his post, was doubtless pissed out of his idiotic little mind. Again. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

You really are the squarehead i’ve thought you to be from day one. I wouldn’t offer my arm up for any of  these  experimental vaccines if my life depended on it, which it obviously doesn’t, as I haven’t had a sniffle or a cough since this whole batflu nonsense appeared, and showed you and the rest of the morons up as the subservient sheep you are. Being a faux middle class wannabe, you clearly have no idea of the simplicity, with which all the pathetic rules, regulations and hoops which you willingly jump through to have a life, can be dispensed with quite easily. So easily in fact that a whole industry has grown in a very short time to cater for the ‘anti vaxxers’ like me, who don’t give a flying fuck if I kill granny or every other cunt on Earth actually. 😂

Billy Two-Jabs, naturally you're upset and embarrassed hence the resorting to old tropes and an exaggerated faux nonchalance. Incidentally as any fule kno NHS QR codes have a shelf life of 30 days so how you managed to managed to enter three countries on a code "sent to [you] months ago" is beyond comprehension. Do not even attempt to spin one of your convoluted explanations either you utter fraud.