CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

4 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I notice that the Guardian have emphasised the fact that this only really applies to white men. Women, especially pregnant ones and those from minority ethnic groups will be given leeway. 

No fucking discrimination to see here...

I thought you’d be over the moon with this Eric, as we all know ‘da bruvas’ drop down dead after a mere wiff of the chinky flu.

15 minutes ago, Decimus said:

At a husky 240 lbs with his very own trailer and an eidetic memory that encapsulates every single punchline on 'Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em', I imagine he's been far too busy knee deep in premium pussy to worry about Sleepy Joe shitting himself in The Vatican.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8F-x8c9hX8BqfTE7VO8o

The cunt probably went a month without Twinkies and HoHos spending his welfare check on one of these. I imagine the local PD got a lot of reports from the local trailer park in regards to minor earthquakes shortly after it was delivered.

On 10/11/2021 at 16:15, King Billy said:

I’ve got much better things to do with my time than trawl through old posts of yours to find any of the dozens of references to me as exactly that. As you’re now quite obviously in love with me, or at the very least fantasising about making love to me, I’d like to take this opportunity to say that I’m not ruling it out, but don’t hold your breath as it’s dead tree season coming up and you know how busy I am at this time of year, wasting my time and effort for next to no reward.

😘😘😘😘😘🌲🎄🌲🎄

Bill, I’m back after 2 weeks of cowering under my bed. I became really frightened and worried after calling you out about your dead mate, and after it became apparent that my absence was irritating the troll, I thought I’d better show my face. How is he? Any better?

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Bill, I’m back after 2 weeks of cowering under my bed. I became really frightened and worried after calling you out about your dead mate, and after it became apparent that my absence was irritating the troll, I thought I’d better show my face. How is he? Any better?

4 booster jabs and still no sign of life Ape. His wife has all but given up hope. His amazing and heroic GP should hopefully be able to put her mind at ease when she speaks to him on the phone. I’ve told her to look on the bright side as she’s now only 597th in the queue till she gets to speak to him for 30 seconds.

I’m appealing to all the clever science followers on here, to not under any circumstances watch a quick video on YouTube by Tony Heller titled …, ‘Just One Of Those Tragedies. This type of misinformation could lead to an outbreak of previously sensible, mask compliant, Stockholm syndrome afflicted, jibby jab fanatics being radicalised into a modicum of critical thought and possibly even questioning the software they’re running at present in their super duper, quantum computer, big brains, which the Downing St. organ grinders and the MSM monkeys update free of charge for them daily. 
The Associated Press (who never lie) last week addressed this recent surge in heart failure numbers in the young and healthy, and stated that it was likely due to some previously unknown, but different from the normal, type of cannabis abuse and not connected to the Covid vax, which all these victims had recently taken. They offered no explanation as to how they had arrived at this conclusion, nor did they offer any proof that any of these athletes had tested positive for cannabis use, which both professional and amateur athletes are rigorously subjected to.

So that’s cleared that up once and for all hopefully. Next time you’re stepping over the lifeless corpse of some athletic looking youngster outside the local tennis club or football ground, resist the urge to kick the lowlife druggie in the head, as he or she has made the ultimate sacrifice in the war on drugs so you can all sleep safe under the bed for the duration of the war on the Corona virus.

On 11/11/2021 at 23:29, King Billy said:

4 booster jabs and still no sign of life Ape. His wife has all but given up hope. His amazing and heroic GP should hopefully be able to put her mind at ease when she speaks to him on the phone. I’ve told her to look on the bright side as she’s now only 597th in the queue till she gets to speak to him for 30 seconds.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-59274090

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

I’m appealing to all the clever science followers on here, to not under any circumstances watch a quick video on YouTube by Tony Heller titled …, ‘Just One Of Those Tragedies. This type of misinformation could lead to an outbreak of previously sensible, mask compliant, Stockholm syndrome afflicted, jibby jab fanatics being radicalised into a modicum of critical thought and possibly even questioning the software they’re running at present in their super duper, quantum computer, big brains, which the Downing St. organ grinders and the MSM monkeys update free of charge for them daily. 
The Associated Press (who never lie) last week addressed this recent surge in heart failure numbers in the young and healthy, and stated that it was likely due to some previously unknown, but different from the normal, type of cannabis abuse and not connected to the Covid vax, which all these victims had recently taken. They offered no explanation as to how they had arrived at this conclusion, nor did they offer any proof that any of these athletes had tested positive for cannabis use, which both professional and amateur athletes are rigorously subjected to.

So that’s cleared that up once and for all hopefully. Next time you’re stepping over the lifeless corpse of some athletic looking youngster outside the local tennis club or football ground, resist the urge to kick the lowlife druggie in the head, as he or she has made the ultimate sacrifice in the war on drugs so you can all sleep safe under the bed for the duration of the war on the Corona virus.

Gosh, Billy - colour me incredulous but you seem to relish the "recent surge" of young and fit people having cardiac episodes during or soon after concentrated exercise. Its all very concerning. Here's an article from the Journal of the American Heart Association.

Sudden Cardiac Arrest in a Young Population: Not So Unpredictable | Journal of the American Heart Association (ahajournals.org)

The problem for you is that the article was written on the 19th January 2019. There are many other learned papers on the phenomenon going back years should you care to check further. Rabid tin-hatter Tony Heller has pieced together items from regional news agencies around the world and without saying the C word has invited the gullible and feeble-minded to join non-existent dots. As a prime patsy not only have you joined the dots with a toddler's crayon, you've also promulgated a wholly inaccurate and dishonest message.

Tony Heller is also known as Steven Goddard, a climate change denier who once wrote a scientific paper "proving" that the artic ice-cap was increasing rather than decreasing in size. He later retracted his findings.

So, Billy Two-Jabs...how's using a "modicum of critical thought" working for you? Do you even know what critical thinking is? Do tell.

On 11/11/2021 at 23:29, King Billy said:

Did your mate’s wife have the vaccine too?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Tony Heller is also known as Steven Goddard, a climate change denier who once wrote a scientific paper "proving" that the arctic ice-cap was increasing rather than decreasing in size. He later retracted his findings.

https://tonyhellerakastevengoddard.com/who-is-tony-heller/

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Gosh, Billy - colour me incredulous but you seem to relish the "recent surge" of young and fit people having cardiac episodes during or soon after concentrated exercise. Its all very concerning. Here's an article from the Journal of the American Heart Association.

Sudden Cardiac Arrest in a Young Population: Not So Unpredictable | Journal of the American Heart Association (ahajournals.org)

The problem for you is that the article was written on the 19th January 2019. There are many other learned papers on the phenomenon going back years should you care to check further. Rabid tin-hatter Tony Heller has pieced together items from regional news agencies around the world and without saying the C word has invited the gullible and feeble-minded to join non-existent dots. As a prime patsy not only have you joined the dots with a toddler's crayon, you've also promulgated a wholly inaccurate and dishonest message.

Tony Heller is also known as Steven Goddard, a climate change denier who once wrote a scientific paper "proving" that the artic ice-cap was increasing rather than decreasing in size. He later retracted his findings.

So, Billy Two-Jabs...how's using a "modicum of critical thought" working for you? Do you even know what critical thinking is? Do tell.

😂😂😂😂

11 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

Did your mate’s wife have the vaccine too?

Yes, two doses of the experimental Astra Zeneca (not for profit) lifesaver, which just a couple of days ago became ‘for profit’. It appears the skiploads of U.K. taxpayers cash Bozo and Matt Spatchcock very publicly threw at them last year as if it was their own life savings, is running out, so it’s time to get back on the Big Pharma gravy train and get the tills kerchinging again, before the Covid goose has laid its last golden egg and they’ll have to go back to massively overcharging the NHS and other unaccountable conglomerates for sticking plasters and haemorrhoid ointment.

On 10/11/2021 at 15:56, White Cunt said:

Lots of people who pose at journalists are no more than activists. They certainly aren't scientists, see "fact checkers". They definitely would not put on an FFP3 mask for 12 hours and nurse symptomatic patients. These sort of people I consider on the same gutter level as those who ran off home claiming they were vulnerable, to avoid contact with acutely unwell symptomatic patients at the start of this farce. Their opinion is irrelevant to me.

If we have a full scientific debate about innate immunity, particularly those that have been exposed to this disease every day at work for the last 20 months, there may be some realisation that these spike protein injections will destroy the innate immunity that has been trained by frequent exposure to this chimeric virus.

The insistence on having these short term cytotoxic prophylactics is driven by scientific illiteracy and political dogma. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

OK You’ve converted me. As soon as Christmas is over and I’ve done the numbers and figured out how much profit I couldn’t possibly have made flogging ‘dead trees’ (Silly me), I’m having the imaginary M4 converted to run on organic soya milk by a bloke with a beard and sandals, packing my loft with brown rice, dried bugs and recycled vegans piss in carbon neutral, non binary, hand knitted (by oppressed indigenous LGBTQ+ victims of white, male tyranny) bottles. 
With a bit of luck as I live on a hill and my loft is three storeys up the rising sea levels won’t engulf me till near the end of the world. Which is when exactly? I need to pay more attention to the proper ‘science’. Next time I see a proper scientist who looks like an autistic, angry, pigtailed teenager whose glued her trotters to the motorway I’ll try my best to stop for a chat. Unless the tsunami is too close behind me, in which case I’ll probably have no choice except to smoothly glide over her scrawny neck and hope the climate police don’t show up outside my loft the next morning in a plastic free dinghy.

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

33 year old pro dancer Santo Giuliano suffers heart attack after vaccine
19 year old Football player Jalen Leavey dead
19 year old Football player Tirrell Williams dead
21 year old Football player Okafor Kelechi dead
29 year old Football player Lee Moses dead
15 year old Footballer Stephen Sylvester dead
18 year old Football player Emmanual Antwi dead
13 year old Football player Cajetan Chinoyelum Nsofor dead
15 year old Soccer player Moira Claire Arney dead
Junior High School Baseball Pitcher Andrew Roseman dead
17 year old Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas dead
17 year old Footballer Miquel Lugo dead
16 year old Football player Devon DuHart dead
16 year old Footballer Ivan Hicks dead
19 year old Footballer Joe Bradshaw dead
16 year old Football player Drake Geiger dead
15 year old Football player Joshua Ivory dead
19 year old Football player Quandarius Wilburn dead
17 year old Football player Dimitri McKee dead
29 year old Rugby player Dave Hyde dead
27 year old Baseball player Yusuke Kinoshita dead
24 year old Olympic Cyclist Olivia Podmore dead during the week athlete sprinter Cameron Burell also dies
23 year old China Olympics Champion Gilbert Kwemoi dead
37-year-old former French professional footballer Franck Berrier dead
25 years old Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten suffers cardiac arrest
30 year old Venezuelan National Marathon Champion Alexaida Guedez dead
29 years old José dos Reis collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated
16 years old Diego Ferchaud from suffers cardiac arrest
Austria player of ASV Baden collapses on the field and has to be revived
16-year-old football player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest
27 years old Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet dead
13-year-old soccer player suffers heart attack on field
17 year old soccer player Dylan Rich dead
Player from Birati Club Münster suffers cardiac arrest
22 years old Abou Ali collapses with cardiac arrest
19 years old ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos dead.
37 years old Ex-NFL professional Parys Haralson dead
25 years old Canadian university football player Francis Perron dead
19 year old FC Nantes soccer player suffers cardiac arrest
Germany volleyball trainer Traktor Divitz dead
29 years old Shrewsbury striker Ryan Bowman treated with defibrillator during game
25 years goalkeeper Lukas Bommer dead
18 years old pro footballer Fellipe de Jesus Moreira has double heart attack
Italy, 27 years old cycling champion Gianni dead
English lineswoman Helen Byrne, heart problems has to be carried off at world cup
17-year-old soccer player of the JSG High Hagen dead
Germany Team leader Dietmar Gladow dead
Germany 15 years old goalkeeper Bruno Stein dead
USA, 14-year-old soccer player Ava Azzopardi collapses in a coma
USA, 12 year old Jayson Kidd collapsed during basketball practice and died

Many of these people probably would have been tested for Covid before playing/participating given the inability of the vaccine to prevent infection and transmission. A whole lot unlucky poor souls all with unidentified cardiac problems. Looks like cardiac screening has not been as proficient in picking up abnormalities in 2021 compared to the previous 2 decades.

You need to re read the paper you quoted. Credit though for it not being "fact checker" cock and bollocks.

Jesus fucking Christ.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, The Beast said:

33 year old pro dancer Santo Giuliano suffers heart attack after vaccine
19 year old Football player Jalen Leavey dead
19 year old Football player Tirrell Williams dead
21 year old Football player Okafor Kelechi dead
29 year old Football player Lee Moses dead
15 year old Footballer Stephen Sylvester dead
18 year old Football player Emmanual Antwi dead
13 year old Football player Cajetan Chinoyelum Nsofor dead
15 year old Soccer player Moira Claire Arney dead
Junior High School Baseball Pitcher Andrew Roseman dead
17 year old Footballer Nickolas Lawrinas dead
17 year old Footballer Miquel Lugo dead
16 year old Football player Devon DuHart dead
16 year old Footballer Ivan Hicks dead
19 year old Footballer Joe Bradshaw dead
16 year old Football player Drake Geiger dead
15 year old Football player Joshua Ivory dead
19 year old Football player Quandarius Wilburn dead
17 year old Football player Dimitri McKee dead
29 year old Rugby player Dave Hyde dead
27 year old Baseball player Yusuke Kinoshita dead
24 year old Olympic Cyclist Olivia Podmore dead during the week athlete sprinter Cameron Burell also dies
23 year old China Olympics Champion Gilbert Kwemoi dead
37-year-old former French professional footballer Franck Berrier dead
25 years old Belgian soccer player Jente Van Genechten suffers cardiac arrest
30 year old Venezuelan National Marathon Champion Alexaida Guedez dead
29 years old José dos Reis collapses on the field and has to be resuscitated
16 years old Diego Ferchaud from suffers cardiac arrest
Austria player of ASV Baden collapses on the field and has to be revived
16-year-old football player in Bergamo suffers cardiac arrest
27 years old Belgian amateur soccer player Jens De Smet dead
13-year-old soccer player suffers heart attack on field
17 year old soccer player Dylan Rich dead
Player from Birati Club Münster suffers cardiac arrest
22 years old Abou Ali collapses with cardiac arrest
19 years old ice hockey player Sebastiaan Bos dead.
37 years old Ex-NFL professional Parys Haralson dead
25 years old Canadian university football player Francis Perron dead
19 year old FC Nantes soccer player suffers cardiac arrest
Germany volleyball trainer Traktor Divitz dead
29 years old Shrewsbury striker Ryan Bowman treated with defibrillator during game
25 years goalkeeper Lukas Bommer dead
18 years old pro footballer Fellipe de Jesus Moreira has double heart attack
Italy, 27 years old cycling champion Gianni dead
English lineswoman Helen Byrne, heart problems has to be carried off at world cup
17-year-old soccer player of the JSG High Hagen dead
Germany Team leader Dietmar Gladow dead
Germany 15 years old goalkeeper Bruno Stein dead
USA, 14-year-old soccer player Ava Azzopardi collapses in a coma
USA, 12 year old Jayson Kidd collapsed during basketball practice and died

Many of these people probably would have been tested for Covid before playing/participating given the inability of the vaccine to prevent infection and transmission. A whole lot unlucky poor souls all with unidentified cardiac problems. Looks like cardiac screening has not been as proficient in picking up abnormalities in 2021 compared to the previous 2 decades.

You need to re read the paper you quoted. Credit though for it not being "fact checker" cock and bollocks.

Jesus fucking Christ.

You've copied and pasted an abridged list that currently doing the rounds of the anti-vax circuit. Such is the cyber-fog no one is sure where it originated from though Facebook is often cited. Interestingly, you've removed all the details of patients/deceased who are over 40 years of age.

You've also regaled and disparaged fact-checking "cock and bollocks" yet say nothing about individuals who promulgate questionable "facts" about the pandemic and the Covid vaccines. It seems that fact-checking = not ok, disseminators of mis and disinformation = ok.

Jesus fucking Christ indeed.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

You've copied and pasted an abridged list that currently doing the rounds of the anti-vax circuit. Such is the cyber-fog no one is sure where it originated from though Facebook is often cited. Interestingly, you've removed all the details of patients/deceased who are over 40 years of age.

You've also regaled and disparaged fact-checking "cock and bollocks" yet say nothing about individuals who promulgate questionable "facts" about the pandemic and the Covid vaccines. It seems that fact-checking = not ok, disseminators of mis and disinformation = ok.

Jesus fucking Christ indeed.

If this carries on I will report the pair of you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, The Beast said:

Lots of people who pose at journalists are no more than activists. They certainly aren't scientists, see "fact checkers". They definitely would not put on an FFP3 mask for 12 hours and nurse symptomatic patients. These sort of people I consider on the same gutter level as those who ran off home claiming they were vulnerable, to avoid contact with acutely unwell symptomatic patients at the start of this farce. Their opinion is irrelevant to me.

If we have a full scientific debate about innate immunity, particularly those that have been exposed to this disease every day at work for the last 20 months, there may be some realisation that these spike protein injections will destroy the innate immunity that has been trained by frequent exposure to this chimeric virus.

The insistence on having these short term cytotoxic prophylactics is driven by scientific illiteracy and political dogma. 

As I couldn't provide a link, below is the beginning of an interesting omega 3 analysis; if nothing else, a top up of those acids by supplementation, helps to address the balance, which is often out of kilter in the western diets.

Infect Chemother. 2020 Dec; 52(4): 478–495.

Published online 2020 Dec 8. doi: 10.3947/ic.2020.52.4.478

PMCID: PMC7779984

PMID: 33377319

Omega 3 Fatty Acids and COVID-19: A Comprehensive Review

Donald Hathaway, III, Krunal Pandav, Madhusudan Patel, Adrian Riva-Moscoso, Bishnu Mohan Singh, Aayushi Patel, Zar Chi Min, Sarabjot Singh-Makkar, Muhammad Khawar Sana, Rafael Sanchez-Dopazo, Rockeven Desir, Michael Maher Mourad Fahem, Susan Manella, Ivan Rodriguez, Alina Alvarez, and Rafael Abreu

Author information Article notes Copyright and License information Disclaimer

This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

Go to:

Abstract

The rapid international spread of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 responsible for coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) has posed a global health emergency in 2020. It has affected over 52 million people and led to over 1.29 million deaths worldwide, as of November 13th, 2020. Patients diagnosed with COVID-19 present with symptoms ranging from none to severe and include fever, shortness of breath, dry cough, anosmia, and gastrointestinal abnormalities. Severe complications are largely due to overdrive of the host immune system leading to “cytokine storm”. This results in disseminated intravascular coagulation, acute respiratory distress syndrome, multiple organ dysfunction syndrome, and death. Due to its highly infectious nature and concerning mortality rate, every effort has been focused on prevention and creating new medications or repurposing old treatment options to ameliorate the suffering of COVID-19 patients including the immune dysregulation. Omega-3 fatty acids are known to be incorporated throughout the body into the bi-phospholipid layer of the cell membrane leading to the production of less pro-inflammatory mediators compared to other fatty acids that are more prevalent in the Western diet. In this article, the benefits of omega-3 fatty acids, especially eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahexaenoic acid, including their anti-inflammatory, immunomodulating, and possible antiviral effects have been discussed.

Keywords: SARS-CoV-2, Omega-3 fatty acids, Eicosapentaenoic acid, Docosahexaenoic acid, COVID-19