CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The strange and recent phenomena of people who seemed healthy and wouldn’t in normal times be OK one day and 3 days later be dead.

King Billy

5 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've heard through the grape vine that it's currently rattling like a Scotsman's wallet.

Speaking of which, imagine if it ever decided to attend The Highland Games in full kilt regalia. I reckon that one of the contestants could quite easily mistake its protruding monster cock for a twenty foot caber, grabbing it by its rancid bellend and launching the old Tootsie cunt half way down the field.

What larks.

Decs, why is it always "hermaphrodite" and not "himaphrodite"? Blatant sexism, imho. 

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It must have rankled the tartan purists to have that English cunt Geoff Capes dominating that shit in the 70s and 80s.

They got their revenge when Freuchie won cricket's National Village Championship in 1985, at Lord's of all places.

Freuchie-FC-938x1024.jpg

• Like 2

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

What was he talking about, donkey dick jokes?

I assume so. I've only seen pen's recent output indirectly when it's been quoted by someone else, but there seems to have been a plaintive wailing about the cock gags that Spotter has been drafted in to deal with. It's pathetic really, if it's bothering her that much why doesn't she just block everyone who's taking the piss, like we've done with her? That way she'd never see the ribbing in the first place and it would fizzle out, that's what the ignore function is for. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scotty said:

I assume so. I've only seen pen's recent output indirectly when it's been quoted by someone else, but there seems to have been a plaintive wailing about the cock gags that Spotter has been drafted in to deal with. It's pathetic really, if it's bothering her that much why doesn't she just block everyone who's taking the piss, like we've done with her? That way she'd never see the ribbing in the first place and it would fizzle out, that's what the ignore function is for. 

Indeed. I’ll wager plenty of PMs going back and forth about being picked on on a site called cunts corner. What a fucking ponce and shame on admin for kowtowing 

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You are all as bad as each other……. Please stop this snide hectoring.

I'd like to apologise to Pen... for absolutely nothing. The sooner the online 24/7 weirdo fucks off to another site, the better. A lot of us have had just about enough of the annoying cunt, who continually trolls by jumping on others' discussions before anyone has had a chance to respond, interfering with pointless comments which don't concern it and offering little of value in the process, typically adding weeks-old, manipulated BBC links to support the grammatically inept horseshit it's just posted. Admin must see precisely why the likes of myself, Scotty, Decs, Stubbs, Eric and whoever else I've missed out are using the ignore feature. The more of us there are, the less room the vulture gets to troll the site.

If Pen did compete in the Highland Games, I would imagine it'd win every tossing contest going. I absolutely detest the useless fucking cunt, and I make no attempt to hide this.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You are all as bad as each other……. Please stop this snide hectoring.

Old school mod with old school sensiblilities. I'm not surprised you're willing to protect your fellow septuagenarian Welsh bore.

The pair of you are surplus to requirements on here.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Old school mod with old school sensiblilities. I'm not surprised you're willing to protect your fellow septuagenarian Welsh bore.

Fuck off.

You don't mean that, do you? He gives up his free time to monitor this pile of shit. Old school sensibilities are exactly what's required to keep this site in order.. and open! Apologise or pay the price.

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

You don't mean that, do you? He gives up his free time to monitor this pile of shit. Old school sensibilities are exactly what's required to keep this site in order.. and open! Apologise or pay the price.

No, he's a decrepit old westernesse cunt with Labour delusions that fellow public sector tranny cunts like Pen holds. 

Why don't you, "her" and every other cock fondling poof on here fuck right off. 

Idiot.

22 minutes ago, Decimus said:

No, he's a decrepit old westernesse cunt with Labour delusions that fellow public sector tranny cunts like Pen holds. 

Why don't you, "her" and every other cock fondling poof on here fuck right off. 

Idiot.

Well, I think you're a fucking disgrace, but in my heart of hearts it looks like you've reached a status where you are bigger than the site itself. I'd be lying if I said we didn't need you.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off.

In the usual scheme of things I'd take you to task about your attitude towards Spotter, who's a very decent cove imho. However, I've got to say that much as I like him he's dead wrong today. 

11 hours ago, Clavo said:

Between you, @scotty(who should know better and @King Billywho is a simplrton you have a complete fixation with what you think might be between my legs .. there is a cunt between my legs FUCK OFF YOU PERVERTED LUMPS OF SHIT.

What’s a simpirton? You don’t have to explain right now. I can wait till you stop rattling like a biscuit tin full of hormone blockers.

• Like 2