CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bye bye Bozo. Shut the door on your way out, you fat lying cunt.

King Billy

6 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course he can pegleg, any old cunt can...even the useless bastards without much to say can join the corner. Anyways fuck all that, what do think about multi millionaire Sunak as the next PM? I can picture it now... Larry the Downing Street Cat slowly cooking on Tandoor oven in the middle of Downing street, the smell of curry in the air, and Mrs Sunak serving tea in their mugs that cost £38 each. I don't know about you but I think it's the right appointment, especially during this cost of living crisis. 

Laffin 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

The new tenants will have the wallpaper steam cleaned, taken down and replaced with something even more expensive. There really is no need to be racist by the way, reported... You white fucking, honky fucking cunt. 

I don’t know about that steam cleaning, R. The tinted occupants would not be familiar with sanitary tech.
Along your train of thought, I dare to forecast crude scraping with rusty blades - courtesy of a Ukrainian cash gang.
The walls will be plastered with embossed Wickes’ “Anaglypta” in streaky, burgundy gloss.

I hear golden toilets are back in vogue.

th?id=OIP.J5APhKDK7qRIV52roD9iIAHaGR%26p

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

I don’t know about that steam cleaning, R. The tinted occupants would not be familiar with sanitary tech.
Along your train of thought, I dare to forecast crude scraping with rusty blades - courtesy of a Ukrainian cash gang.
The walls will be plastered with embossed Wickes’ “Anaglypta” in streaky, burgundy gloss.

I hear golden toilets are back in vogue.

th?id=OIP.J5APhKDK7qRIV52roD9iIAHaGR%26p

That's the gold khazi that Wayne & Waynetta got when they won the lottery.

"Jeeves, wipe my arse, wot-wot-wot.."

16 hours ago, pegleg said:

Can Boris join this forum ?

I hope so. He’d keep Roops on her toes fact-checking 24/7 and I could get back to work uncovering the evil deeds and future plans the Lizard People have for us all.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
37 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I hope so. He’d keep Roops on her toes fact-checking 24/7 and I could get back to work uncovering the evil deeds and future plans the Lizard People have for us all.

They will share a bleach bath and then power-slide across sandpaper in a series of challenges I'm calling 'damp-squib-games'. I'll send @Neil round to black bag the pair of cunts, while @Eric Cuntman prepares the electrified fences, collar-tech and mines. You, @Roadkill and I will create challenges so perversely violent, imagining them will send us into the frenzy we need to complete preparations. Invited (black-bagged) will be;

Roops, Pen, Witheredscrote, Boris Johnson, my neighbour, Sandy Toksvig and Giles Brandreth. The winner is invited back to play again tomorrow until every fucking cunt in this country is gone. I don't care how long it takes.

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Of course he can pegleg, any old cunt can...even the useless bastards without much to say can join the corner. Anyways fuck all that, what do think about multi millionaire Sunak as the next PM? I can picture it now... Larry the Downing Street Cat slowly cooking on Tandoor oven in the middle of Downing street, the smell of curry in the air, and Mrs Sunak serving tea in their mugs that cost £38 each. I don't know about you but I think it's the right appointment, especially during this cost of living crisis. 

Can’t see him lowering himself to live at #10 tbh. He was up his own arse when he was skint and stayed in our back bedroom in the mid-80’s. He washed his loincloth twice a day and used all of our Daz up. Never got the ale in either.

Guest judgetwi

I’m a big fan of irony and there’s not much that is more ironic than this. Perhaps the alphabet peoples love for the Peacefuls who all want to disembowel them, but I digress.

So here we have Boris, a total immoralist, who spreads his seed as widely as possible, paying off the posh birds whom he has impregnated to keep their mouths shut. And finally he has been brought down by some pisshead dirty old pooftah who can’t keep his hands to himself when there are young bottoms about. I fucking love it.

Fucking hot innit?

12 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Can’t see him lowering himself to live at #10 tbh. He was up his own arse when he was skint and stayed in our back bedroom in the mid-80’s. He washed his loincloth twice a day and used all of our Daz up. Never got the ale in either.

I thought he was quite good in Jungle Book but that Disney make him the best choice to be PM imo. 

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’m a big fan of irony and there’s not much that is more ironic than this. Perhaps the alphabet peoples love for the Peacefuls who all want to disembowel them, but I digress.

So here we have Boris, a total immoralist, who spreads his seed as widely as possible, paying off the posh birds whom he has impregnated to keep their mouths shut. And finally he has been brought down by some pisshead dirty old pooftah who can’t keep his hands to himself when there are young bottoms about. I fucking love it.

Fucking hot innit?

Yeah!

1 hour ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

They will share a bleach bath and then power-slide across sandpaper in a series of challenges I'm calling 'damp-squib-games'. I'll send @Neil round to black bag the pair of cunts, while @Eric Cuntman prepares the electrified fences, collar-tech and mines. You, @Roadkill and I will create challenges so perversely violent, imagining them will send us into the frenzy we need to complete preparations. Invited (black-bagged) will be;

Roops, Pen, Witheredscrote, Boris Johnson, my neighbour, Sandy Toksvig and Giles Brandreth. The winner is invited back to play again tomorrow until every fucking cunt in this country is gone. I don't care how long it takes.

You're fucked in the head. I like it.

2 hours ago, Parabolic Cunting said:

I think you need to include Torquemada Pecker in this Carnival of Carnage if you want to see real discomfort in all its glory. The cunt’s a remorseless, vindictive genius.

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I think you need to include Torquemada Pecker in this Carnival of Carnage if you want to see real discomfort in all its glory. The cunt’s a remorseless, vindictive genius.

We also need @Jake The Muss's breaking wheel and rotary concrete block kneecap smasher. In fact, he could bring his Aussie cousin Mick Taylor. 

• Like 1

The way ProfB sees it, Radish Sunhat -  is desperado to be PM to impress his wife’s family & stop her from divorcing him.

They do a lot of preying to goddesses in India, but I can feel it in my bones Liz Truss is going to be PM - she’s a cross between BoJo, Mags Thatch - & Liz Hurley.

✌️

Love ProfB xxx

On 08/07/2022 at 21:40, Stubby Pecker said:

First out of the trap to be the next PM is Rishi, with a net worth of £730 million. 

Can’t wait for his cost of living speech 

With the violins and cellos used in personal promotion videos on social media, designed to pull at the heartstrings of voters, this morning's news has heralded Liz Truss as the 11th politician to put forward her candidacy for the top job.

This – the same loose cannon who, just a few months ago, said she would 'support Britons wishing to travel to Ukraine to fight Russia', before Secretary for Defence Ben Wallace stepped in and said it was a 'silly' idea. Ffs.

Honestly, I can't stand any of them. Favouring one of these wankers for PM really has become the analogy of choosing a shitstained portaloo at the end of a three-day festival. They're all lying, elitist, self-serving fuckpigs more concerned with their legacies than genuinely getting people back on their feet.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

With the violins and cellos used in personal promotion videos on social media, designed to pull at the heartstrings of voters, this morning's news has heralded Liz Truss as the 11th politician to put forward her candidacy for the top job.

This – the same loose cannon who, just a few months ago, said she 'would support Britons wishing to travel to Ukraine to fight Russia', before Secretary for Defence Ben Wallace stepped in and said it was a 'silly' idea. Ffs.

Honestly, I can't stand any of them. Favouring one of these wankers for PM really has become the analogy of choosing a shitstained portaloo at the end of a three-day festival. They're all lying, elitist, self-servings fuckpigs more concerned with their legacies than genuinely getting people back on their feet.

At least the portaloos get carted off, bleached and we get a fresh lot again.

These political skid marks are more toxic for the nation/s than total consumption of alcohol and fags.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, White Cunt said:

These political skid marks are more toxic for the nation/s than total consumption of alcohol and fags.

I like drinking and smoking so I’m just going to be happy whichever of these political giants gets to stamp on my nicotine and beer stained neck. 

It appears that 'Ready for Rishi' is the favourite for the Tory leadership, if the backing of Tory MPs is anything to go by. Further proof that Tories have lost the fucking plot... You'd think that they would understand a multi millionaire, husband to a billionaire, awkward, posh wanker is not the answer in these trying times. 

How can this snake possibly relate to the masses of people here poor and even middle class who are feeling the pinch? We'll have a new Prime Minister on the 5th of September... Perfect timing to coincide with the energy prices increase. 

You couldn't make this shit up.

Ready for Rishi? 

Bud bud ding, ding, ding, ding... Is the sound of the pre pay meter running out. Lol. 

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It appears that 'Ready for Rishi' is the favourite for the Tory leadership, if the backing of Tory MPs is anything to go by. Further proof that Tories have lost the fucking plot... You'd think that they would understand a multi millionaire, husband to a billionaire, awkward, posh wanker is not the answer in these trying times. 

How can this snake possibly relate to the masses of people here poor and even middle class who are feeling the pinch? We'll have a new Prime Minister on the 5th of September... Perfect timing to coincide with the energy prices increase. 

You couldn't make this shit up.

Ready for Rishi? 

Bud bud ding, ding, ding, ding... Is the sound of the pre pay metre running out. Lol. 

Sorry R, but since when is ANY politician or royal interested in the welfare of the people they are fleecing so skillfully?

All of them will give you the least and take the most; a careful observation of the populace' breaking point takes most of their daily brain activity. That's how is works.

Nadine said Radish Sunhat was using dark arts, I believe that - they prey to goddesses - Lakshmi & then their wishes come true. They don’t eat, they FAST then their wishes come true, How else could he be PM, he doesn’t have Boris’s wit, charm or good looks.

He claims he’s the new Mags T, more like he had a crush on her when he was 4 1/2.

Please god make sure Radish Sunhat doesn’t get in

• Like 1

Just now, ProfB said:

Nadine said Radish Sunhat was using dark arts, I believe that - they prey to goddesses - Lakshmi & then their wishes come true. They don’t eat, they FAST then their wishes come true, How else could he be PM, he doesn’t have Boris’s wit, charm or good looks.

He claims he’s the new Mags T, more like he had a crush on her when he was 4 1/2.

Please god make sure Radish Sunhat doesn’t get in

PS I am NOT ready for Radish Sunhat - no one is, only him.