CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Sex and The City Re-Boot

pegleg

3 minutes ago, pegleg said:

Now called AND JUST LIKE THAT .

It was one thing to watch a series about wild women in their 30's but now the girls are pushing 60 and look it .Ugggghh . Holy Menopause .

TV programme and film makers have ran out of new ideas. This is why you get re-boots and remakes. I watched Papillon last week. Its literally the absolute same as the original. 

Guest Parabolic Cunting
3 hours ago, pegleg said:

Now called AND JUST LIKE THAT .

It was one thing to watch a series about wild women in their 30's but now the girls are pushing 60 and look it .Ugggghh . Holy Menopause .

Kim Cattrall was passable circa 1995. The other 2 look like appalling creations fashioned during a Lionel Richie sponsored junior school clay-making competition. Sarah Jessica Parker resembles a flash fried lizard on a 1970's Vietnamese menu, the other non-entitous cunt looks like a perturbed owl. Disgusting fucking mutoids, all of them, including extras.

Even the one-trick-pony Cattrall cunt wearing a New York Dolls T-Shirt in the episode where they got caught smoking hash doesn't redeem this sloppy puddle of cancerous dog sick, although I always fancied spraying Charlotte's pert chest with a clackerbag's-worth of sock children (really just to watch the faux doe-eyed shock on her face as I squeezed out the last gobbet on her neck before using her hair as an impromptu cock towel), but to be honest, the now blonde ginger toe-thumbed shrimp-jockey cunt would get her balloon knot tanked with my Dutch glue if the Sky logo is anything to go by.
I still wouldn't use the perpetually limp-cocked tough wank and veiny Passchendaele mustard gas victim-handed looking Parker cunt as a draught excluder. In fact, I'd hesitate to wipe my barely-cooked Aladdin's Special Donner-caked arse on the Lemmy-warted slapper's face.

Mark Kermode is a cunt.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Even the one-trick-pony Cattrall cunt wearing a New York Dolls T-Shirt in the episode where they got caught smoking hash doesn't redeem this sloppy puddle of cancerous dog sick, although I always fancied spraying Charlotte's pert chest with a clackerbag's-worth of sock children (really just to watch the faux doe-eyed shock on her face as I squeezed out the last gobbet on her neck before using her hair as an impromptu cock towel), but to be honest, the now blonde ginger toe-thumbed shrimp-jockey cunt would get her balloon knot tanked with my Dutch glue if the Sky logo is anything to go by.
I still wouldn't use the perpetually limp-cocked tough wank and veiny Passchendaele mustard gas victim-handed looking Parker cunt as a draught excluder. In fact, I'd hesitate to wipe my barely-cooked Aladdin's Special Donner-caked arse on the Lemmy-warted slapper's face.

Mark Kermode is a cunt.

I'm beginning to see why you were turned down for that job at The Guardian now, Reverend.

I'd definitely check the oil on that Charlotte as well. Still looks fuckable and too old to be dropping clots now, although I'd probably still opt to just give her tits a basting.

Couldn't agree with you more about neighing spunksack and sentient peperami Jessica Parker, though. It'd be like fucking a scaled down Easter Island statue with a beach ball cellotaped to its face. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rev said:

Mark Kermode is a cunt.

*Sniff* A thing of real beauty, move over Dennis Norden

3 hours ago, Rev said:

Mark Kermode is a cunt.

A moving description of a romantic encounter, however, bear in mind that Cattrall is a scouser, so as you stagger out of her Park Avenue apartment, post-coital with a drained sack and blistered helmet, your tartan Austin Allegro will be on bricks.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Uncle Meatus said:

Decimus is multiples of 10...probably. I wholeheartedly think your arse will buckle after 5 cocks. Black, Mrs Roops or otherwise.

As I'm not a screaming fucking queer, I take pride in the fact that my virgin arsehole would struggle to even take a dwarf's little finger. You're a strange deviant cunt if you believe I'd be offended by the fact that my rectum is incapable of handling multiple cocks.

You illiterate, bent fuck.

6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

As I'm not a screaming fucking queer, I take pride in the fact that my virgin arsehole would struggle to even take a dwarf's little finger. You're a strange deviant cunt if you believe I'd be offended by the fact that my rectum is incapable of handling multiple cocks.

Allright girls?

16 hours ago, Rev said:

Mark Kermode is a cunt.

Niven-esque 

18 hours ago, Rev said:

Mark Kermode is a cunt.

Hi ProfB

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Ohhhh....you drink caster oil for a reason. That reason is not about piles. It's not even about ease of entry into old D's Grinner.

Yuk.