CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

12 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She looked ok in ‘Mama’, which was a decent horror film. I think she had the hairstyle left over from playing Joan Jett in ‘The Runaways’.

If Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning were both stood in front of me I'm not sure which one I'd nail first. And by nail, I mean nail gun.

On 13/09/2022 at 16:57, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a mirror video Arnold old chap.

As usual, the substitution for talent involves stripping down to your underwear if you want to get noticed on YouTube, it worked for the Mad Donna, Spliced Grrls and Little Dix. 🍌

11 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

If Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning were both stood in front of me I'm not sure which one I'd nail first. And by nail, I mean nail gun.

If they were both stood in front of me, I would ask if they had an address for Ellen Page so I could go and nail gun that fucking aberration.

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Seeing as you like them small, short haired, boyish and emotionally disturbed, what's your thoughts on the absolute train wreck that is Jennifer Lien?

Small? I'm something like 5'6" or 5'7", so I wouldn't want a tall one. I don't have a preference for short or long hair. Boyish? I regard the female celebrities I like as being exceptionally feminine. Emotionally disturbed? Apart from Ellen Page, open to debate. I've never heard of Jennifer Lien. I'll look it up.

17 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Small? I'm something like 5'6" or 5'7", so I wouldn't want a tall one. I don't have a preference for short or long hair. Boyish? I regard the female celebrities I like as being exceptionally feminine. Emotionally disturbed? Apart from Ellen Page, open to debate. I've never heard of Jennifer Lien. I'll look it up.

Hehe, what an admission. This goes some way to explaining your little man's inferiority complex. "Hey Carl, could you please pass the ketchup from the top shelf, ta". Lol. In the rare event there's ever a Corner meet, I'm going to cable-tie you to a lamppost, pull down your pants, and pay some filthy, desperate African immigrant whore £50 to suck your maggot and leave you with a takeaway spoon up your arse. Have this, you thoroughly dislikeable midget:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Hehe, what an admission. This goes some way to explaining your little man's inferiority complex. "Hey Carl, could you please pass the ketchup from the top shelf, ta". Lol. In the rare event there's ever a Corner meet, I'm going to cable-tie you to a lamppost, pull down your pants, and pay some filthy, desperate African immigrant whore £50 to suck your maggot and leave you with a takeaway spoon up your arse. Have this, you thoroughly dislikeable midget:

It's a staggering faux pas from an alleged Corner veteran, you'd think he'd know better than to reveal that on a site of this nature.

The last person who admitted to being under 6'4 on here was MikeFuckingD and look what happened to him.

s1200_2.jpg

9 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's a staggering faux pas from an alleged Corner veteran, you'd think he'd know better than to reveal that on a site of this nature.

The last person who admitted to being under 6'4 on here was MikeFuckingD and look what happened to him.

s1200_2.jpg

I’m only 6 foot and a quarter. Have I just fucked myself over?

17 minutes ago, Decimus said:

s1200_2.jpg

Decs, my teenage nephew is after some Cuban heels for his school play. Do you know of anyone who may be able to assist?

18 hours ago, Carl Sway said:

Short in stature and intelligence. You stupid little cunt. Fancy posting this on here of all places. You’re fucked, sunshine…begone.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Decs, my teenage nephew is after some Cuban heels for his school play. Do you know of anyone who may be able to assist?

large.D9E3F84B-EB69-49DF-9B84-84B7C1E8A208.jpeg.09711ec87f74f951b4c3d4be2597c43e.jpegI’m assuming he’s above the age of consent, so show him this picture and if it doesn’t put him off the idea then check his phone contacts for Franks number as the poor lad must have been got to by the filthy cunt the second his arsehole became legal in the eyes of the law.

46 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Rotten cunts. Manny Pacquiao’s only 5’ 5”. Call him a fucking shortarse.

I'd put my hand on the little cunt's head whilst his tiny legs were doing that cartoon roadrunner thing whilst trying to reach me.

Simultaneously I'd knock out Ricky Hatton with my other hand and roundhouse kick Conor McGregor's fucking head off.

• Like 1

As an addendum, in all seriousness I imagine that the average height of most Corner posters is probably around the 5'3 mark.

This site is proliferated by keyboard warriors, fake millionaires, imaginary sex machines and captains of McDonald's industry. The stench of inferiority and the subsequent attempts to project it onto others is as ripe as a ten quid a blow job whore's gob. And I include everyone in this, including myself.

That being said, anyone who willingly admits to being a short arse, minimum wage, virgin faggot, despite being in good company, is an absolute fucking moron.

• Like 3