CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Corner Music Exchange VI

Mrs Roops

5 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any need for such cruelty, Doc? I’m sitting here, beside the warming glow of burning tyres, in the afternoon sun, half a bottle of Scrumpy Jack down and listening to the melodic sounds of distant sirens. I lost a very good friend last week. Sail on Mark the truck, one of the best of us and a fine tanker driver. Fuck petroleum-fuelled infernos…may his God go with him…etc.

This is a blatant Dave Allen tribute. Even the first bit. Have you fired up the Ferguson Videostar and dusted off the VHS collection?

9 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Any need for such cruelty, Doc? I’m sitting here, beside the warming glow of burning tyres, in the afternoon sun, half a bottle of Scrumpy Jack down and listening to the melodic sounds of distant sirens. I lost a very good friend last week. Sail on Mark the truck, one of the best of us and a fine tanker driver. Fuck petroleum-fuelled infernos…may his God go with him…etc.

Fuck me it is dead cunts corner after all DC. Seriously though I’m sorry for your loss and all that but mourning all day isn’t the way forward. Get yourself round to his gaff and give his missus a good long cuddle on the couch. It’s what Mark would have wanted.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Fuck me it is dead cunts corner after all DC. Seriously though I’m sorry for your loss and all that but mourning all day isn’t the way forward. Get yourself round to his gaff and give his missus a good long cuddle on the couch. It’s what Mark would have wanted.

She was in the passenger seat you heartless cunt.

On 05/07/2023 at 13:23, Dyslexic cnut said:

Condolences, here's one for Mark...................

9 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

...the Red Hot Chilli Pipers. An abomination. 

If being hung, drawn, and quartered was good enough for William Wallace, then these mincing cunts had better watch out.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

What sort of footwear did those ancient & fierce Scotsmen wear .. was it £500 trainers and slip=ons?

You should know, you were one of the most prolific border reivers of the late 14th century.

Legend has it that the tradition of caber tossing originally came about after you got wanked off by an angry crofter.

Lololol.

Fuck off.

• Like 2

On 06/07/2023 at 12:52, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@King Billy I'm powering my way back to London on the M4. I'm in a bit of an old school mood and blasting this classic out and I was wondering what you thought about it?

A bit ravey and dated for me, but R&S records was a classic imprint 

Check out The 4th Sign by CJ Bolland

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...