CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Consistently Late

Decimus

54 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

@KingRollo, @Gronda Gronda.

I'd be more entertained in a morgue.

That’s a rather strange thing to write, Wolfie… are dead bodies a source of entertainment for you?

Strange, really, when both of you – each very aware of the modus operandi and character of the Corner before joining some years ago – are obviously easily offended.

Don’t be silly. Laddy bants with a pair of 50+ teenagers isn’t offensive.

How do you expect to shake your minnow status…

And… cue!

Sadly, due to other committments today, I don't have time to stand and trade blows.

Phew! I thought you were trying to express your anger in this rather long diatribe. Relieved to hear you have better things to be doing… guess someone wrote this on your behalf?

But there will be plenty of time. You have been warned.

Decs will be flattered by your imitation Wolfie.

9/10 for effort!

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Good God. It's as though Blackadder and Baldrick have suddenly been handed a new 'justice' script by the BBC, pumping out utterly humourless drivel not worthy of any degree of wit, irony or charm.

While I take into consideration you're both part-timers clearly bereft of any natural funniness or satire (despite collectivey sharing six years on the site), neither of you has managed to say anything funny, offensive or intelligent in your repertoire above. I'd be more entertained in a morgue. Strange, really, when both of you – each very aware of the modus operandi and character of the Corner before joining some years ago – are obviously easily offended by the slightest comment which doesn't fit within your rather limited boundaries of casual sexism, racism and mockery.

And, certainly not least, to @Dead Penelope. Your sneaky comment is (among others) a prime reason as to why you're so incredibly disliked here: you stick your nose into other people's engagements with no apparent reason, attacking in situations which don't concern you, and then go crying to the mods when there's a backlash. Learn to keep your big cock zipped up.

You utterly bankrupt pair of cunts. Honestly, how do you expect to shake your minnow status with shite like the above? Perhaps we ought to rename this thread 'Cunts Who Are Consistently Boring'. Sadly, due to other committments today, I don't have time to stand and trade blows. But there will be plenty of time. You have been warned.

PS. If Iain Duncan Smith did good impressions, GG, he'd be reeling you off rather beautifully at 1:50 in the clip below. You mind-numbingly boring, monochrome fucking Clarks-wearing cunt:

Rattled........ Actually, very rattled. It sounds as though you've changed the product you clean your windows with and you've ingested too much. You window licking spaz.

• Like 3

People who come late are assholes.

A guy I once knew with the worlds worst small man's complex  ( he was 5'3") would always come later  to be the center of attention when he walked in and then would try to be the center of attention all night long .

A 300+ pound bipolar  woman would always be late then try to take over everything underway /dominate the conversation with talk about her family .

9 minutes ago, pegleg said:

A guy I once knew with the worlds worst small man's complex  ( he was 5'3") would always come later  to be the center of attention when he walked in and then would try to be the center of attention all night long .

A 300+ pound bipolar  woman would always be late then try to take over everything underway /dominate the conversation with talk about her family .

You stupid fucking Yankee Doodle dandy. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Good God. It's as though Blackadder and Baldrick have suddenly been handed a new 'justice' script by the BBC, pumping out utterly humourless drivel not worthy of any degree of wit, irony or charm.

While I take into consideration you're both part-timers clearly bereft of any natural funniness or satire (despite collectivey sharing six years on the site), neither of you has managed to say anything funny, offensive or intelligent in your repertoire above. I'd be more entertained in a morgue. Strange, really, when both of you – each very aware of the modus operandi and character of the Corner before joining some years ago – are obviously easily offended by the slightest comment which doesn't fit within your rather limited boundaries of casual sexism, racism and mockery.

And, certainly not least, to @Dead Penelope. Your sneaky comment is (among others) a prime reason as to why you're so incredibly disliked here: you stick your nose into other people's engagements with no apparent reason, attacking in situations which don't concern you, and then go crying to the mods when there's a backlash. Learn to keep your big cock zipped up.

You utterly bankrupt pair of cunts. Honestly, how do you expect to shake your minnow status with shite like the above? Perhaps we ought to rename this thread 'Cunts Who Are Consistently Boring'. Sadly, due to other committments today, I don't have time to stand and trade blows. But there will be plenty of time. You have been warned.

PS. If Iain Duncan Smith did good impressions, GG, he'd be reeling you off rather beautifully at 1:50 in the clip below. You mind-numbingly boring, monochrome fucking Clarks-wearing cunt:

Are you angry with Minnows nibbling at your toes Wolfie or, is there a deeper down problem?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Wolfie said:

@Dead Penelope. Your sneaky comment is (among others) a prime reason as to why you're so incredibly disliked here: you stick your nose into other people's engagements

We should be thankful it’s not his other appendage he’s poking around. That would be an altogether huger problem.

27 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

How are you doing Billy .. any plans to lose your virginity in the new year, you must be knocking 60 now you can't you can't do the Forrest Gump act forever.

My virginity isn’t really in question here Geezer, as my offspring pretty much prove (not to mention previously employing between 35 and 45 girls on a daily rota basis). Perhaps, as you’ve previously admitted to being a barren, childless old freak, you’d like to enlighten us all on the historical and even the current status of your lower bits? (whichever of your two genders you prefer, or both). 
Actually don’t bother as the answer isn’t going to surprise me at all.

Unemployed and no offers either past or present.

Fuck off and don’t forget to take your hormone blockers before you go to bed on your own tonight.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Rattled........ Actually, very rattled. It sounds as though you've changed the product you clean your windows with and you've ingested too much. You window licking spaz.

You’ve finally found your level, you spectacularly unfunny imbecile. The post above is a classic example of what makes you so shit. Had you decided to omit “you window licking spaz” there would have been an element of humour through the implication of window licking. But no, you felt it necessary to explain it to us with some infantile insult. You’re a fucking idiot.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

You’ve finally found your level, you spectacularly unfunny imbecile. The post above is a classic example of what makes you so shit. Had you decided to omit “you window licking spaz” there would have been an element of humour through the implication of window licking. But no, you felt it necessary to explain it to us with some infantile insult. You’re a fucking idiot.

I don't think you're in any position to critique another users post Ape. You've got to be the most un-original, boring and predictable wanker on here.

Reported for breach of Rule #14, Being a boring cunt.

ps. Happy new year.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I don't think you're in any position to critique another users post Ape. You've got to be the most un-original, boring and predictable wanker on here.

Reported for breach of Rule #14, Being a boring cunt.

ps. Happy new year.

Happy new year, you almost immeasurably unfunny cretin. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Best not to ‘think’, Gronzo, you’re bound to hurt yourself. Fuck off.

Frank's bunged the CPS a few drachmas in an attempt to overturn your not guilty verdict. Apparently there's an Irishman who's not only corroborating his claims, but is also in possession of new evidence originally missed in the first investigation.

I'm sure that it's not what you'd like to hear at the beginning of a New Year, but the presiding judge seems to be fair and I'm willing to take the stand in your defence.

Gutted that I was doing porridge during the first trial.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, King Billy said:

My virginity isn’t really in question here Geezer, as my offspring pretty much prove (not to mention previously employing between 35 and 45 girls on a daily rota basis). Perhaps, as you’ve previously admitted to being a barren, childless old freak, you’d like to enlighten us all on the historical and even the current status of your lower bits? (whichever of your two genders you prefer, or both). 
Actually don’t bother as the answer isn’t going to surprise me at all.

Unemployed and no offers either past or present.

Fuck off and don’t forget to take your hormone blockers before you go to bed on your own tonight.

I may be happy to follow some suggestions. Just the other day I trampled on a HRT patch in the shower, and the cunt was really hard to peel off; leached onto my foot looking for a new home. Cunt.

Guest Gronda Gronda
17 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Best not to ‘think’, Gronzo, you’re bound to hurt yourself. Fuck off.

You first ask me what I think about something, and then say that it's best if I don't think. 

Posting absent of thought seems to be your thing, DC.

13 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

C'mpm Ape .. loosen up .. you have to admit that @Cunty BigBolloxis just a little bit funny. Happy new Year!

20 hours ago, pegleg said:

Thanks for getting us back on topic with your own inimitable, thick as fucking shit style, Peg.

What are your thoughts on unsolicited 'Happy New Year' messages? I woke up to several dozen on my phone this morning from a who's who list of idiots at work that I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire.

Despite the fact I haven't spoken directly to half of them in almost two years, it hasn't seemed to have deterred their pathological need to spread insincere joy.

Is it bad that I want them all dead?

• Like 4