CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts Who Are Consistently Late

Decimus

On 01/01/2022 at 23:20, Decimus said:

What a gay fucking cunt you are, Drew.

He's certainly a bungalow dwelling, hopeless alcoholic that will probably rival George Best in the liver transplant stakes, but I've never had him down as a shirt-lifter.

The sites either taken a complete nosedive in quality recently (likely, upon reviewing the month's I've missed), or Drew's cut down to 25 units a day as I was staggered to find him topping the leaderboard yesterday.

I've also noticed a proliferation in newbie spackers.

• Like 1

On 01/01/2022 at 07:04, Gronda Gronda said:

You first ask me what I think about something, and then say that it's best if I don't think. 

Posting absent of thought seems to be your thing, DC.

Hey GG, I noticed you visited the site at around 3.30am (last night or this morning, which ever way you look at it), which suggests you're either: 1) returning from work as an assembly line safety inspector in a round-the-clock seatbelt factory (thus making use of your gregarious personality), or 2) you've rolled in after a ten-hour bender, specks of cocaine lining your alcohol-stewed nostrils as a result of snorting line after line from some whore's arse crack.

I think I know which it is, lol.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Hey GG, I noticed you visited the site at around 3.30am (last night or this morning, which ever way you look at it), which suggests you're either: 1) returning from work as an assembly line safety inspector in a round-the-clock seatbelt factory (thus making use of your gregarious personality), or 2) you've rolled in after a ten-hour bender, specks of cocaine lining your alcohol-stewed nostrils as a result of snorting line after line from some whore's arse crack.

He was listening to/watching the cricket like me, the silly cunt 

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He was listening to/watching the cricket like me, the silly cunt 

I like you, Stubbs, but staying up late to listen to cricket on the wireless is unacceptable. Even watching it makes you a complete cunt. It's the most mind numbingly boring team sport behind curling.

Personally I'd suggest that you start watching the UFC. No fight lasts longer than 25 minutes, and even if you stepped into the octagon with a cricket bat you'd still get battered harder than a pool guest at Barrymore's.

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I like you, Stubbs, but staying up late to listen to cricket on the wireless is unacceptable. Even watching it makes you a complete cunt. It's the most mind numbingly boring team sport behind curling.

Personally I'd suggest that you start watching the UFC. No fight lasts longer than 25 minutes, and even if you stepped into the octagon with a cricket bat you'd still get battered harder than a pool guest at Barrymore's.

Each to their own major. Perhaps I, like millions of other, just like torturing myself over false hope that we’ll get one over on the Aussie cunts

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Dunno much about him, Wolf, but if his comments here are anything to go by then I'd imagine sleep apnea was the case. After slipping into his crocks for a Horlicks and deciding upon a late night peruse he was fortunate not to encounter the 3am club. Although most of these former punters are either detained under the mental health act, doing bird, or hiding out in South East Asia, but you never know...

2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Bill Stickers show yourself you left wing Thai dwelling creep

I reckon the beret wearing commie is probably residing at the Bangkok Hilton. After spunking all his student loan on ladyboy's he was made an offer he couldn't refuse. "You like it here Bill, don't you?" Just drop off this suitcase in Phuket, and I can assure you that you'll never pay for a back scuttle again.

Let's just hope that the king grants him clemency in ten years time, and he manages to kick his prison acquired smack habit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Welcome back Major. I mostly disagree with this, in spite of also being a keen UFC follower; I like to respect all other people's tastes in sport, so horses for courses so far as cricket is concerned. It's a successful English creation respected and played by millions throughout the world, and the reason is people love the unpredictability of it – this being the main ingredient of any sport. In a growing world of money, corruption, transgenderism etc. the world of sport as we know it will slowly disappear at the hands of corporate giants, who are controlling it more than ever. In boxing, say in 20 years, there will also be a T-LGB division heavyweight champ, with hands just like Pen's Shackleton shovels, looking like a Pfizer-funded Serena Williams-Mike Tyson hybrid beastie, with political opinions echoing Lewis Hamilton's. Bless cricket, before more of its participants start to look like Shane Warne.       

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Dunno much about him, Wolf, but if his comments here are anything to go by then I'd imagine sleep apnea was the case. After slipping into his crocks for a Horlicks and deciding upon a late night peruse he was fortunate not to encounter the 3am club. Although most of these former punters are either detained under the mental health act, doing bird, or hiding out in South East Asia, but you never know...

Precisely.

7 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I reckon the beret wearing commie is probably residing at the Bangkok Hilton. After spunking all his student loan on ladyboy's he was made an offer he couldn't refuse. "You like it here Bill, don't you?" Just drop off this suitcase in Phuket, and I can assure you that you'll never pay for a back scuttle again.

Let's just hope that the king grants him clemency in ten years time, and he manages to kick his prison acquired smack habit.

He’ll likely be celibate (giving it only) inside as it’s adult only prisoners. I expect his arsehole resembles the black hole of Calcutta, however 

• Like 1

Guest Gronda Gronda
On 09/01/2022 at 00:44, Wolfie said:

I had no idea I was living rent free in your angry little mind, Woofter.

19 minutes ago, Gronda Gronda said:

I had no idea I was living rent free in your angry little mind, Woofter.

You need to be aware that Wuffles is unemployed and is not aware that many people (including highly qualified people) people work day and night shifts 24/7 often working long after his care worker has tucked him into bed, switched the lights and locked his bedroom door. I do not think Wuffles has a little mind .. indeed he does not have a mind.

On 09/01/2022 at 07:10, Stubby Pecker said:

Each to their own major. Perhaps I, like millions of other, just like torturing myself over false hope that we’ll get one over on the Aussie cunts

I watched it as it happened, and only the long game can produce suspense like that. Anderson and Broad hung on gamely, and of the whole English side, those two deserved to be there at the end. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

I watched it as it happened, and only the long game can produce suspense like that. Anderson and Broad hung on gamely, and of the whole English side, those two deserved to be there at the end. 

You usually find the Aussies will have one bad game in a series and that's where you have to take them. England fucked it and missed the opportunity. So Australia to win next test by an innings and several hundred runs. 

Btw: does the ball swing more in Hobart?

Guest Gronda Gronda
1 hour ago, Dead Penelope said:

You need to be aware that Wuffles is unemployed and is not aware that many people (including highly qualified people) people work day and night shifts 24/7 often working long after his care worker has tucked him into bed, switched the lights and locked his bedroom door. I do not think Wuffles has a little mind .. indeed he does not have a mind.

I hear you.

Truth be told, I honestly think he's not in a good place mentally and I can't hate on him for that reason, but I'll still laugh at him. 

18 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

You usually find the Aussies will have one bad game in a series and that's where you have to take them. England fucked it and missed the opportunity. So Australia to win next test by an innings and several hundred runs. 

Btw: does the ball swing more in Hobart?

Not sure, it’s a pink ball in a 5 day (hopefully) test at an oval that is hosting the Ashes for the first time because the xenophobic cunts in WA want to remain a fortress. Personally I’m glad it’s in Hobart. Beautiful city, and that’s coming from a Victorian. 
I’m disappointed England was unable to put up more of a fight. 

36 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

Not sure, it’s a pink ball in a 5 day (hopefully) test at an oval that is hosting the Ashes for the first time because the xenophobic cunts in WA want to remain a fortress. Personally I’m glad it’s in Hobart. Beautiful city, and that’s coming from a Victorian. 
I’m disappointed England was unable to put up more of a fight. 

One of the main problems is that we have no world class openers. A partnership that can hang around for at least the best part of two sessions. Don't worry about scoring shitloads of runs, just stay there, get the shine off the ball, tire out the bowlers and kick on from there. What is happening is that our 3rd and 4th batsmen are going in when there's not even 20 on the board. What doesn't help is the fact test teams go straight in to the series without playing any practice games of any use. That goes for over here as well. In the old days touring teams played 6 or 7 games before the 1st test.

2 hours ago, southerncunt said:

Not sure, it’s a pink ball in a 5 day (hopefully) test at an oval that is hosting the Ashes for the first time because the xenophobic cunts in WA want to remain a fortress. Personally I’m glad it’s in Hobart. Beautiful city, and that’s coming from a Victorian. I’m disappointed England was unable to put up more of a fight. 

Outrageous slur, SC. Are you considering applying for the soon to be vacant CEO job with Tennis Australia?

3 new cases here today, incidentally. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

One of the main problems is that we have no world class openers. A partnership that can hang around for at least the best part of two sessions. Don't worry about scoring shitloads of runs, just stay there, get the shine off the ball, tire out the bowlers and kick on from there. What is happening is that our 3rd and 4th batsmen are going in when there's not even 20 on the board. What doesn't help is the fact test teams go straight in to the series without playing any practice games of any use. That goes for over here as well. In the old days touring teams played 6 or 7 games before the 1st test.

If she wasn’t dead, I’d say you must be Rachel Heyhoe-Flint with this sort of Wisden-infused prose. The only woman I’ve ever heard wax lyrical about setting a 5-4 onside field to a leg spinner without reading an autocue. Bravo.