CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mary Queen of Scots

Stubby Pecker

Yes cunts, I know there’s a nomination on the same subject…

Last night mrs pecker and I settled down to watch an historical drama regarding the tumultuous life of the bint in this title. I went in with pretty low expectations, however, some of the casting made me laugh out loud. Set in the 16th century I was slightly stunned to see many of the women, men, noble or otherwise having generous touches of the tar brush. Even Queen Elizabeth’s envoy to the jocks was blacker than the ace of spades and wouldn’t have looked out of place shackled in a sugar cane field or on a marmalade jar. They were all there; a racially diverse spectrum.

How can the actors themselves even accept these stupid fucking roles the cunts? Why not do a film about Prince Philip staring and 7 foot Rasta with a bone though it’s nose and old Liz played by the Ayatollah Grand Mufti of the sacred mosque. 

Any self respecting Jock sober enough to watch this pish would be rightly outraged at the shocking historical inaccuracies 

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 6

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Any self respecting Jock sober enough to watch this pish would be rightly outraged at the shocking historical inaccuracies 

I don't know about that. In days gone by your average jock was as intolerant and insensitive as their historically dour reputation made them out to be.

Have you seen them now, though? The SNP have created some sort of commie fucking Sturgeonopolis. Two cases of Covid? Let's lock down. The EU? Let's flood the Highlands with blacks. Lazy fucking, drunken natives? Give them free prescriptions and higher education and still watch them die at 50 on the dole.

It's a terrible shame. Most of the Scots I know are sensible, stoic and take no shit. But then again the ones I know were smart enough to get the fuck out of Porridgeland as soon as they possibly could.

England is bad enough, but Scotland is a fucking woke joke.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Last night mrs pecker and I settled down to watch an historical drama regarding the tumultuous life of the bint in this title. I went in with pretty low expectations, however, some of the casting made me laugh out loud. Set in the 16th century I was slightly stunned to see many of the women, men, noble or otherwise having generous touches of the tar brush. Even Queen Elizabeth’s envoy to the jocks was blacker than the ace of spades and wouldn’t have looked out of place shackled in a sugar cane field or on a marmalade jar. They were all there; gooks, a racially diverse spectrum

How can the actors themselves even accept these stupid fucking roles the cunts? Why not do a film about Prince Philip staring and 7 foot Rasta with a bone though it’s nose and old Liz played by the Ayatollah Grand Mufti of the sacred mosque. 

I bet it was still more historically accurate than a Mel Gibson film. 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Last night mrs pecker and I settled down to watch an historical drama regarding the tumultuous life of the bint in this title. I went in with pretty low expectations, however, some of the casting made me laugh out loud. Set in the 16th century I was slightly stunned to see many of the women, men, noble or otherwise having generous touches of the tar brush. Even Queen Elizabeth’s envoy to the jocks was blacker than the ace of spades and wouldn’t have looked out of place shackled in a sugar cane field or on a marmalade jar. They were all there; a racially diverse spectrum.

Lacking live TV, I’m unable to add to the comments, but I do believe that to adequately represent the British courts of the time, a large number of tatars, slopes and Eskimos should have also been included. 

59 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Lacking live TV, I’m unable to add to the comments, but I do believe that to adequately represent the British courts of the time, a large number of tatars, slopes and Eskimos should have also been included. 

You have missed the South Sea Islanders and the secret (but ancient) Nazi colony on Antartica.

2 hours ago, Dead Penelope said:

Paging @CuntybawsPaging @Cuntybaws

At primary school we used to chant "Mary Queen of Scots got her tits chopped off", which seemed the height of wit and sophistication to us urchins. At no point did the lyrics include "hung from a tree" or "nailed to a burning cross", as we were sticklers for historical accuracy, and had never actually seen a coloured person.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What's happened to you CG? You're normally quite calm and measured.

Could it be, you've been hanging around with @Cunty BigBollox  over the festive period and turned into a vile, drunken cunt? 

I've always been a vile drunken cunt.  And I'm quite a vile cunt when sober.

22 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Mary queen of soots..

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

At primary school we used to chant "Mary Queen of Scots got her tits chopped off", which seemed the height of wit and sophistication to us urchins. At no point did the lyrics include "hung from a tree" or "nailed to a burning cross", as we were sticklers for historical accuracy, and had never actually seen a coloured person.

I’ve no idea how old you are, CB, but I find this last line surprising. Glasgow, the second city of empire, had among the highest population of non-white people outside London until the late 1950’s. And you’re surely not telling me you didn’t sneak under the turnstile to catch a glimpse of Andrew Watson or Gil Heron playing up front at Hampden as a young boy. Plus you can’t convince me that even the most tattered tenament street urchin didn’t get a slack-jawed look at the Nigerian staff in the famous Largs Ice Cream shop you all got dragged along to for a school trip to the fresh air. I have spoken to retired teachers who tell me that for years this was the real reason the coaches stopped for a soft scoop and flake, to let the kids get a gander at an African.

If none of this is true, how old were you when you first encountered a black fella? 

5 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

If none of this is true, how old were you when you first encountered a black fella? 

I may have exaggerated for effect, but only slightly. When I started primary school (not In Glasgow, by the way) the pupils and teachers were all white, as was the street I lived in and its immediate environs. Before I went up to secondary, a little Asian girl appeared a few years below me, whose newly arrived family in best stereotypical tradition ran a corner shop. I’m guessing this dates that event to 1973 or thereabouts, post Idi Amin’s expulsion of Ugandan Asians, but that may be a complete coincidence. I don't recall seeing an actual black person until a few years after that, and even then they were mixed race.

On a slightly tangential note, I would later buy a lot of my underage alcohol from that aforementioned shop as, despite their equally stereotypical price gouging, they turned a fairly blind eye to the law in their worship of Mammon.

12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’ve no idea how old you are, CB, but I find this last line surprising. Glasgow, the second city of empire, had among the highest population of non-white people outside London until the late 1950’s. And you’re surely not telling me you didn’t sneak under the turnstile to catch a glimpse of Andrew Watson or Gil Heron playing up front at Hampden as a young boy. Plus you can’t convince me that even the most tattered tenament street urchin didn’t get a slack-jawed look at the Nigerian staff in the famous Largs Ice Cream shop you all got dragged along to for a school trip to the fresh air. I have spoken to retired teachers who tell me that for years this was the real reason the coaches stopped for a soft scoop and flake, to let the kids get a gander at an African.

His son is a singer isn't he?

Guest judgetwi
12 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“Black fella”? Fuck me Skippy you really are in Oz. And there’s me thinking you were a complete fucking bullshitter making it up as you go along. 

I look a right cunt now don’t I Bruce?