CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

7 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Wars over man...and anyway..yer people need have no fear bally baby..we aren't going to treat them like yer lot treated us..they'll still have a voice ..albeit a smaller quieter one ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm amazed that some of the boys haven't headed to Ukraine for a nice little earner. Taking down armoured personal carriers and helicopters outta the sky was just one of their many fortes, and not only that but the Yanks have opened up the toy box. No need for adapted RPG's when you're being armed with Javelin anti tank weapons and Stinger anti aircraft missiles.

You fought the exact same type of war for 30 years. A nice few Euro's to be had their, Panz.

Edited by Major Cunt
Fucking phone!
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm amazed that some of the boys haven't headed to Ukraine for a nice little earner. Taking down armoured personal carriers and helicopters outta the sky was just one of their many fortes, and not only that but the Yanks have opened up the toy box. No need for adapted RPG's when you're being armed with Javelin anti tank weapons and those I'm amazed that some of the boys haven't headed to Ukraine for a nice little earner. Taking down armoured personal carriers and helicopters outta the sky was just one of their many fortes, and not only that but the Yanks have opened up the toy box. No need for adapted RPG's when you're being armed with Javelin anti tank weapons and Stinger missiles.

You fought the exact same type of war for 30 years. A nice few Euro's to be had their, Panz.

I think I've fallen into a time loop reading this. You fucking gormless (repetitive) cunt.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think I've fallen into a time loop reading this. You fucking gormless (repetitive) cunt

It's obviously PIP day for you and you've clearly overdone it on the White Lightning, as you wouldn't ever have the temerity to write that write sober.

Just remember that you'll be suffering with the DT's in the morning, and I'll be as fresh as a daisy, and ready to verbally crack your bald head...

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I think I've fallen into a time loop reading this. You fucking gormless (repetitive) cunt.

I'd imagine everyday is a "time loop” in the world of Drew where you wake up having pissed your plastic covered mattress, and then desperately scratch around for enough to purchase a White Ace...

28 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm amazed that some of the boys haven't headed to Ukraine for a nice little earner. Taking down armoured personal carriers and helicopters outta the sky was just one of their many fortes, and not only that but the Yanks have opened up the toy box. No need for adapted RPG's when you're being armed with Javelin anti tank weapons and Stinger anti aircraft missiles.

Ooo..and what a toybox...whizzy rockets n blocks of plastic splozive that ya could stuff into all manner of things to booby trap em ..milk churns...mags of abandoned weapons and helmets..behind posters on walls...flegs on poles..inviting the curious to pull them down or pick them up..make them realise they're not safe anywhere.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

Just watched some cunt on  the news who's apparently a British dental instrument technician. He proudly tells the reporter that he is going over to fight the Russians. When asked if he had any military experience he says "Yes. Some". At this point he has the look of "please don't ask me what" on his boat race. The reporter asks what experience he has and he replies "I fired weapons in the army cadets". So there we have it Ivan. You're fucking finished now. Dennis the Dentist is coming over to kick your arses. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Poor gal only seems to possess one pair of earrings..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Yes those triangle things. Tra le la le la le la triangle
My life's in such a tangle AKA still going through her Patsy Cline phase.

I think it was her that bid & won my ebay Merekats 'baby Oleg'- I posted it to an E Truss. Still waiting for her feedback - if it's the same woman, her items for sale are:

Miele's plastic hose,  leopard skin steering WHEEL cover (used) hotter ladies shoes size 7 worn 5 times.

Edited by ProfB
messed up
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Ooo..and what a toybox...whizzy rockets n blocks of plastic splozive that ya could stuff into all manner of things to booby trap em ..milk churns...mags of abandoned weapons and helmets..behind posters on walls...flegs on poles..inviting the curious to pull them down or pick them up..make them realise they're not safe anywhere.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

I'm Irish on my Nan's side, Panz. She was pretty disinterested in the whole fucking affair, but also understood the reasons why the troubles continued. She left the Protestant North like many others to start a new life in blighty for safety, but she was also pissed off at Maggie's handling of the whole affair, like her refusal to grant political prisoner status. Which in her opinion would just create more martyrdom and carnage.

The sad thing is that it could have been ended a long time ago, but at least there's a generation growing up that are not being exposed to so much bigotry.

I think you'll be waiting a long time for a United Ireland though...

48 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

I'm Irish on my Nan's side, Panz. She was pretty disinterested in the whole fucking affair, but also understood the reasons why the troubles continued. She left the Protestant North like many others to start a new life in blighty for safety, but she was also pissed off at Maggie's handling of the whole affair, like her refusal to grant political prisoner status. Which in her opinion would just create more martyrdom and carnage.

The sad thing is that it could have been ended a long time ago, but at least there's a generation growing up that are not being exposed to so much bigotry.

I think you'll be waiting a long time for a United Ireland though...

My mother's from Tralee and the old man hails from Boyle, on top of that Mrs D was born in the sod. I spent years growing up around republicanism and tales of British atrocities, despite the fact I was born in Norfolk and brought up here. 

For a long time I bought into it all and was vehemently pro-Ireland despite my English upbringing. It's only been over the last three years or so that I've seen through all the bullshit and accepted the fact that I straddle both worlds. If you'd have asked me five years ago what I was I'd have said Irish, but the more I educate myself and get exposed to the unbiased facts I probably consider myself English now.

Panzer was a big help in that as I have been regularly exposed to his chippy, anti-Brit bullshit and it's all worn a bit thin for me now. I used to care about a united Ireland but I genuinely couldn't give a flying fuck now, the past is a foreign country and so is Eire.

• Like 3

48 minutes ago, Decimus said:

My mother's from Tralee and the old man hails from Boyle, on top of that Mrs D was born in the sod. I spent years growing up around republicanism and tales of British atrocities, despite the fact I was born in Norfolk and brought up here. 

'Ah, well. I attended Juilliard. I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and I had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about 167 TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT! Not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy! Now, what do you think... you think I'm qualified?'

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How did the divorce gig go last night? Did you give the divorcee one?

Of course he did. The poor cunts arsehole will have been in worse shape than a tramps foot when he woke up today, with no wife, no house, no kids and no money. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Panzer was a big help in that as I have been regularly exposed to his chippy, anti-Brit bullshit

Panzybabe has never got over his failure to get the lead part when he auditioned for ‘My left foot’. Having his wellies on the wrong feet probably didn’t help.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Ah, well. I attended Juilliard. I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and I had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about 167 TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT! Not to mention the fact that you're talking to a dead guy! Now, what do you think... you think I'm qualified?'

Bootiful.

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Panzybabe has never got over his failure to get the lead part when he auditioned for ‘My left foot’. Having his wellies on the wrong feet probably didn’t help.

It came to a head for me when P made disgusting comments about Irish volunteers for the British army during WW2.

Villified and hated in their own country when they made the ultimate sacrifice to stop a genocidal fucking maniac. That tells you all you need to know about the mentality of the Irish.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It came to a head for me when P made disgusting comments about Irish volunteers for the British army during WW2.

Villified and hated in their own country when they made the ultimate sacrifice to stop a genocidal fucking maniac. That tells you all you need to know about the mentality of the Irish.

Not just by the bitter and twisted old fuckers who spent all their days poncing free pints with tales about their heroic part in the fight for freedom from the evil Brits, but by the Government in Dublin and just about every local council, who barred them from any form of employment. Shameful.

9 hours ago, Decimus said:

Mm..I remember correcting you on this before deco baby..the ones that faced sanctions at home weren't man in the street volunteers...they were already in the Irish army and deserted to join the British one..I think they got away lightly..only a generation earlier the British army shot 307 British and commonwealth soldiers for the same offence...but hey don't let accuracy and fact cloud your simple thinking

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

8 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Mm..I remember correcting you on this before deco baby..the ones that faced sanctions at home weren't man in the street volunteers...they were already in the Irish army and deserted to join the British one..I think they got away lightly..only a generation earlier the British army shot 307 British and commonwealth soldiers for the same offence...but hey don't let accuracy and fact cloud your simple thinking

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Panzer is there nothing about the British that warms your frozen, bitter heart? Get on the boat and come over, I'll buy you a half pint and you can take your pick from a selection of our finest lower class women...c'mon get stuck in Panzer. Lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/5ZULL5P682CUPhgA8

14 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just watched some cunt on  the news who's apparently a British dental instrument technician. He proudly tells the reporter that he is going over to fight the Russians. When asked if he had any military experience he says "Yes. Some". At this point he has the look of "please don't ask me what" on his boat race. The reporter asks what experience he has and he replies "I fired weapons in the army cadets". So there we have it Ivan. You're fucking finished now. Dennis the Dentist is coming over to kick your arses. 

Maybe the man is a pro in dental floss garrote?

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Panzer is there nothing about the British that warms your frozen, bitter heart? Get on the boat and come over, I'll buy you a half pint and you can take your pick from a selection of our finest lower class women...c'mon get stuck in Panzer. Lol

https://images.app.goo.gl/5ZULL5P682CUPhgA8

Oh come on. Have some respect for these ladies, raasclaat. They are someone's grandmothers! 

• Like 1