CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Vladimir Putin

Stubby Pecker

5 hours ago, The Beast said:

He will be left celebrating how the Irish have rid themselves of the Brits, with only goat herders and Yoruba for company. I can't stand the world view he has, it is totally retarded and self defeating. 

G'wey ta fuk beasty baby..I've seen some of the plague gibber you put up here..the only difference tween yerself n kang bally is he knows what he puts up here is bollix.. lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

5 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..you old water cooler weinstien....why do I get the impression that your lot were run out of here back in the day.. or was grandaddy decco a wartime deserter?...possibly unwilling or unable to come back to the aul sod..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Is the condolences for Hitler book still open at the Dail Paddy? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

@Dyslexic cnut and I have put our differences behind us, so why are you breaking rules and trying to cause trouble? Keep your fucking mouth shut, cunt.  

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

You tell him, me auld mucker.

This is more like it! Its like Billy Zane and Leonardo DeCaprio teaming up to beat the shit out of Kate Winslet in Titanic, thus ensuring the lookouts aren't distracted and they see the iceberg in time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

G'wey ta fuk beasty baby..I've seen some of the plague gibber you put up here..the only difference tween yerself n kang bally is he knows what he puts up here is bollix.. lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

It's called conviction, something you sidle away from like a slippery fucking Mick. You may laugh, but in a department of over 100 people there are only 3 of us unvaccinated left that didn't blink to Javid's threats. We are the only 3 that have never tested positive for Covid. The numbers that have acquired Omicron since having their booster is continuing. And they will queue for the fourth shot too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Beast said:

It's called conviction, something you sidle away from like a slippery fucking Mick. You may laugh, but in a department of over 100 people there are only 3 of us unvaccinated left that didn't blink to Javid's threats. We are the only 3 that have never tested positive for Covid. The numbers that have acquired Omicron since having their booster is continuing. And they will queue for the fourth shot too.

Do you think its an effect of the vaccine or just a result of a false sense of security causing people to take precautions like hand washing and distancing less seriously?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Is the condolences for Hitler book still open at the Dail Paddy? 

Tukky baby..we see the brains behind last weeks poorly planned van nonbomb has already been nabbed and charged ..he probably left his giro on the passenger seat..when he goes away you can sign the visitors book ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, The Beast said:

I'd say the reason ya claim to not  having caught the plague is because yer colleagues follow the science instead of baseless gibber beasty baby...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco baby..you old water cooler weinstien....why do I get the impression that your lot were run out of here back in the day.. or was grandaddy decco a wartime deserter?...possibly unwilling or unable to come back to the aul sod..

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Nothing that exciting I'm afraid, P. If I had to guess it was because they had more ambitions in life than eating grass when the old blight kicked in because the rest of their countrymen were too thick to grow anything else. 

Either that or they were fed up with the Catholic church clergy trying to bugger their kids.

Obviously the P-Murphy clan were ok with their progeny being malnourished whilst sporting arseholes as wide as Lough Neagh. I'd say that rickets and a prolapse are at the root of your transparent bitterness.

Lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Nothing that exciting I'm afraid, P. If I had to guess it was because they had more ambitions in life than eating grass when the old blight kicked in because the rest of their countrymen were too thick to grow anything else. 

Either that or they were fed up with the Catholic church clergy trying to bugger their kids.

Obviously the P-Murphy clan were ok with their progeny being malnourished whilst sporting arseholes as wide as Lough Neagh. I'd say that rickets and a prolapse are at the root of your transparent bitterness.

Lol.

Decco ya stapling sex offender ..yer clan must have done some awful thing to make them upsticks n move to a place that viewed them slightly above the newly arrived windrush woggos..kmon spill the terrible family secret to ole panzbaby..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Tukky baby..we see the brains behind last weeks poorly planned van nonbomb has already been nabbed and charged ..he probably left his giro on the passenger seat..when he goes away you can sign the visitors book ..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Just one foot soldier Paddy, only another 12999 to go. The main thing is, simple Simon will be watching his step when he comes to NI now. All that's needed now is for fat Mary Lou to get her hideous face blown off by a resurgent UFF and the real games will begin. 

As your man Gerry once said "they haven't gone away you know".

3 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol.

Another amusing thing is that the British government sent over millions of tons of grain but the poor bastards didn't know what to do with it.  

50 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Decco ya stapling sex offender ..yer clan must have done some awful thing to make them upsticks n move to a place that viewed them slightly above the newly arrived windrush woggos..kmon spill the terrible family secret to ole panzbaby..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

More propaganda fed to you by the other idiots who stayed behind to make them feel better about not having the intelligence to cross the Irish sea, P.

You only have to look at the people of Irish descent who have become British national treasures to realise that your narrative is bollocks. Still, if it makes you feel better to believe that the likes of Lennon, McCartney, the Gallagher brothers and dozens more are looked upon as being "slightly above woggos" then fill your sack cloth boots. I wouldn't want to disabuse you of the notion that your family made the right decision to stay in a backward bog when millions of other Irish men and women were clever enough to sling their hooks.

Lol.

8 hours ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

I'd say the reason ya claim to not  having caught the plague is because yer colleagues follow the science instead of baseless gibber beasty baby...

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Follow the fucking sheep more the like. I bet you haven’t taken the fucking thing either, wind up wanker.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Do you think its an effect of the vaccine or just a result of a false sense of security causing people to take precautions like hand washing and distancing less seriously?

Only Bill Gates or Anthony Fauci could answer that RK, but there’s a high probability they’d lie, going on their past form.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

I would imagine a lot of unvaccinated people won't give a shit about distancing. Hand washing is basic hygiene irrespective of a highly contagious virus being in circulation, dirty bastards will be in both groups.

The gold standard is avoidance of disease, difficult to achieve at the moment, but you have been more likely to acquire Covid-19 if vaccinated in between 18 to 69 years of age for months. The numbers look bad with 3 shots, I don't see how a fourth shot would make it any better.

Pages 40 to 44.

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1065279/vaccine-surveillance-report-week-13.pdf

7 hours ago, Trucking Funt said:

Just one foot soldier Paddy, only another 12999 to go. The main thing is, simple Simon will be watching his step when he comes to NI now. All that's needed now is for fat Mary Lou to get her hideous face blown off by a resurgent UFF and the real games will begin. 

As your man Gerry once said "they haven't gone away you know".

The military genius that planned the caper had 100 grand in his house...an airpistol..two balaclavas.. drugs and uvf memorabilia...gettin high on yer own supply is never a good idea..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

3 hours ago, The Beast said:

Follow the fucking sheep more the like. I bet you haven’t taken the fucking thing either, wind up wanker.

I'm jabbed up beasty baby...the law sez ya can't ask anyone if they're jabbed..what I've noticed is the ones that aren't will proudly tell ya they aren't..be nice to your colleagues..they think more of you than you do of them 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

11 hours ago, Decimus said:

Lol.

Let's piece the evidence together...poor diet..disease ..child exploitation..various sexual deviancies..poor education...breed  similarly poorly educated decendents....I know ...yer people were pikeys decco baby...it was all so simple....go to britain where yer not known..we're not the limerick O' deccos..we're now just the deccos..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

The military genius that planned the caper had 100 grand in his house...an airpistol..two balaclavas.. drugs and uvf memorabilia...gettin high on yer own supply is never a good idea..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

By memorabilia, do you mean a couple of UVF pins of the type that were being sold on Ebay a few years back? It was actually an air RIFLE that was found so unlikely to have been used in this escapade and the drugs found was (and I quote) "a small quantity of cannabis". Owning a balaclava isn't illegal so that just leaves the £100,000 in cash. The guy charged owns a gym, so what's the bets that he's one of the UVF's middle rankers doing some naughty steroid dealing on the side and the PSNI are clutching at straws? 

20 quid says this bollocks gets dropped before trial and his money gets confiscated.

Or he talks ...long stretch dangled in face..snitchin is a common thread in gangland loyalizm..and that's not me saying it..have a goo at the british army study they commissioned in 2007 about their time up norf..gangster and loyalizm appear lots of time in the same sentence..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY