CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Child abusing, murdering mother to be released on parole

Roadkill

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

The hair on my head is greying, the pubes are still chestnut brown. I don't have any worries down there. 

Can you plait them?

I shaved for the first time in six months this morning. I feel a stone lighter. I do need to see someone about my bumhole. There's all these dry bits on the floor every time I do a poo.. as if I've been sitting there enjoying a Flake.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Frank said:

She’s from the Netherlands.. Dutch, Withers. 28! Last night I thought it might be prudent to dye my old grey hairy with Just For Men’s ‘Golden Brown’. I don’t know if I left it on too long but it came out purple. Dearly beloved. 

Dutch? If she says "Frank come and shit next to me" it's her accent.  It doesn't mean.......well just don't drop your strides and take a dump. 

10 minutes ago, Frank said:

I shaved for the first time in six months this morning. I feel a stone lighter. I do need to see someone about my bumhole. There's all these dry bits on the floor every time I do a poo.. as if I've been sitting there enjoying a Flake.

Stage 4…hopefully.

49 minutes ago, Frank said:

I shaved for the first time in six months this morning. I feel a stone lighter. I do need to see someone about my bumhole. There's all these dry bits on the floor every time I do a poo.. as if I've been sitting there enjoying a 

It's probably dehydrated spunk, Frank.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

That's definitely Aids. Not surprising after you're behaviour at pride the other day. Lol

OCR, why do you think Frank's 'new wife' is Dutch. Within a month she will be resleeving his capacious arsehole with gouda, and dildo fucking him. When on the vinegar strokes, it will smell like a toasted cheese sandwich under a hot grill.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

OCR, why do you think Frank's 'new wife' is Dutch. Within a month she will be resleeving his capacious arsehole with gouda, and dildo fucking him. When on the vinegar strokes, it will smell like a toasted cheese sandwich under a hot grill.

@Frank like most of us, is feeling the pinch lately. I can only assume what with his exotic taste in cheese etc, he's smuggling whole Gouda into the UK, hidden in his vast arsehole cavity. Having a Dutch wife helps the skinny rake get around any British/EU post Brexit travel issues. I feel sorry for her, the man will use anybody and anything for his own benefit. 

Apparently he stuffed 7 of these up there on his last trip. 

https://images.app.goo.gl/gxvByNBirBZJet3N9

On 11/07/2022 at 21:37, Frank said:

There's nothing on my head. It's my silver/grey chest and pubic hair. I've had to tidy myself up, CB.. it's such an awful mess down there. I've got all this fucking matted hair and bits of shit around my bumhole, and my wurlies are longer than my dick. 

The carefully cultivated character of the GQ reading fashionista has been completely shattered by the above post. I'd wager heavily that the magazine features numerous adverts for body hair trimmers (we all know that you're follicley challenged on the bonce due to being either stupid or brave enough to put your face on camera) and no doubt features various articles on the prevention of razor cuts on the bollocks.

Move with the fucking times and shave it down to a grade one. The Dutch skirt will appreciate it and so will your micro cock!

I'm also not entirely convinced that it's turd encrusted around your arsehole.

• 6 months later...
2 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s not really acting for most of them though as that’s what they do all the time at home in Hollywood.

I had a good joke involving Roman Polanski and Jimmy Saville walking into a bar

But it occurred to me that they wouldn't be somewhere where there wouldn't be minors.

49 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I had a good joke involving Roman Polanski and Jimmy Saville walking into a bar

But it occurred to me that they wouldn't be somewhere where there wouldn't be minors.

Indeed, Jimmy used to work down t'pit according to his Wikipedia page.

Lolololol.