CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Spastics on the top deck

Guest Timmy

Guest Timmy

Why do they always go up top deck? Go on any DD bus in the UK and you'll find a mixture of the simple, mentally ill and deviants exclusively contained on the top deck. Why do they all gravitate towards the top deck? Maybe they think there on a plane, a ship, who knows?

But they ruin an otherwise enjoyable experience. Spastic nonce cunts.

1 minute ago, Timmy said:

Why do they always go up top deck? Go on any DD bus in the UK and you'll find a mixture of the simple, mentally ill and deviants exclusively contained on the top deck. Why do they all gravitate towards the top deck? Maybe they think there on a plane, a ship, who knows?

they're you thick cunt. Wannabe top deck twat.

Guest Parabolic Cunting

@Timmy

Tell a story. Did you have an experience on the top deck of a bus? Did someone try to slip you some bratwurst? Are you a failed suicide bomber? Make an effort.

44 minutes ago, Timmy said:

I wouldn’t know, only children and the unemployed travel on buses, get fucked.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Only children and the unemployed travel on buses

The last time I travelled regularly on a double decker was the school bus, and I would invariably be on the top deck as (a) that’s where the cool hard kids went and (b) urban legend had it that someone once saw a topless lady in her upstairs bedroom as the bus went past her house. I never did see those tits, but the hope never died. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Timmy said:

Hi new corner member - Timmy - how are you finding the corner?

Spastic cannot drive, they sit on the top deck of buses making noises because they think they are driving it.

Love ProfB XXX

51 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The last time I travelled regularly on a double decker was the school bus, and I would invariably be on the top deck as (a) that’s where the cool hard kids went and (b) urban legend had it that someone once saw a topless lady in her upstairs bedroom as the bus went past her house. I never did see those tits, but the hope never died. 

My school bus was a single deck, the cool kids sat at the back.

Bullies kicked & punched me  - I am so done with buses. I next got myself a moped, then a motorbike & I was too kool for skool

I am licensed  to ride a motorcycle with a pillion  - not big Kazza, she's to scared to get on the back anyway, just as well, as i don't have to subtly tell her, my suspension will be bolloxed if she tried to mount my bike.

🚌 

Love ProfB XXX

1 hour ago, ProfB said:

Bullies kicked & punched me  - I am so done with buses. I next got myself a moped, then a motorbike & I was too kool for skool

I am licensed  to ride a motorcycle with a pillion  - not big Kazza, she's to scared to get on the back anyway, just as well, as i don't have to subtly tell her, my suspension will be bolloxed if she tried to mount my bike.

🚌

Love ProfB XXX

Fascinating 

4 hours ago, Timmy said:

Retarded peasant cunt.

5 hours ago, Timmy said:

I hate you Butler.

2 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I initially thought this was about divvies drinking cans of 80's pop thinking they were hard because it had alcohol in it.

Have you got anything to do with DCs aggressive and obviously drunken rantings over the past few days CBB? Just asking.

Guest Parabolic Cunting
15 hours ago, ProfB said:

🚌

Love ProfB XXX

I enjoy your posts profB, even if nobody else does. Absolutely fucking bananas.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Timmy
On 18/04/2022 at 18:11, Eddie said:

I wouldn’t know, only children and the unemployed travel on buses, get fucked.

You black bastards are always on the top deck.