CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

New World Order or One World Government? ‘And here it is folks. The Great Reset’ coming to your neighbourhood on the 22nd of May 2022. Prepare your arseholes.

King Billy

44 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

It’s cooking, indeed. But some weather engineering by “friendly” sources may also play a part. It wouldn’t surprise me if it did. 
Western banks are also keeping their feet close to the fire. Big trouble ahead.

Global warming 😂 

Fuck off.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Great Reset….Fact checked as disinformation.

WHO Pandemic treaty….Fact checked as disinformation.

Covid19 MRNA jabs ‘totally safe and totally effective’……Fact checked as disinformation.

Questions being asked and serious concerns being raised by politicians across the world about the WHO Pandemic treaty……Fact checked as disinformation.

King Billy ‘Tinfoil hat wearing thicko’……Fact checked as indisputable scientific fact by ‘fact-checker general’ Frau Roopsfuhrer. 

This matter is no longer permitted to be discussed.

This is gibberish.

You better be a damn sight more lucid when reporting back to discuss the 'World Covid Pandemic Treaty signed by the leaders of 194 countries on 22 May'.

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

This is gibberish.

You better be a damn sight more lucid when reporting back to discuss the 'World Covid Pandemic Treaty signed by the leaders of 194 countries on 22 May'.

Can’t you read? you out of your depth bint. You think you can dismiss the whole thing as nonsense  by latching onto the 22 May and making stupid demands of me? As I’ve said there are amendments being proposed which will give the WHO authority over sovereign governments using the IHR if adopted. Don’t make yourself look any more of a cunt than you already do please. It’s not a good look for someone of your years.

Fuck off.

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

Can’t you read? you out of your depth bint. You think you can dismiss the whole thing as nonsense  by latching onto the 22 May and making stupid demands of me? As I’ve said there are amendments being proposed which will give the WHO authority over sovereign governments using the IHR if adopted. Don’t make yourself look any more of a cunt than you already do please. It’s not a good look for someone of your years.

Fuck off.

Oh, I can read and am well aware of IHR, the problem is you cant remember your own detailing;

On 13/05/2022 at 21:37, King Billy said:

The WHO, which we all know to be totally trustable,  always acting honourably to protect us all...will proudly host the signing of the WHO Pandemic Treaty by almost every government puppet leader across the world.

On 18/05/2022 at 21:19, King Billy said:

The leaders of 194 countries are meeting to discuss amendments to the upcoming treaty.

As for "latching on to the 22 May" that was the date given by you or are you now backtracking given the caveat previously issued by you?

On 12/12/2021 at 23:00, King Billy said:

Some of the comments I post are what I believe to be fact, some are just things that I find interesting and don’t really care if they’re factual or not.

Perhaps you could also explain how "The Great Reset" financial levelling up conspiracy by the WEF in cahoots with selected world leaders, big business and the Third Sector is now an entirely different animal.

26 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I can read and am well aware of IHR, the problem is you cant remember your own detailing;

As for "latching on to the 22 May" that was the date given by you or are you now backtracking given the caveat previously issued by you?

Perhaps you could also explain how "The Great Reset" financial levelling up conspiracy by the WEF in cahoots with selected world leaders, big business and the Third Sector is now an entirely different animal.

You tube ‘TrialSite News’ channel…. Video title ‘News / WHO IHR Proposal to Override Constitutionsl Laws of ……

Just one of an ever growing number of videos on the subject. All conspiracy theorists?

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You tube ‘TrialSite News’ channel…. Video title ‘News / WHO IHR Proposal to Override Constitutionsl Laws of ……

Just one of an ever growing number of videos on the subject. All conspiracy theorists?

I note you haven't explained how "The Great Reset" has morphed into a different animal.

Anyway, I watched the vid and you stupid sod, it made it quite clear that nothing will be signed by any leader of any nation. For one thing nations have until November inst to respond to WHO's proposals. The vid has also made it clear that the US have rejected the proposals as have the majority of the developed nations not only for reasons I've previously outlined but also for the binding obligation to send undetermined amounts of resources to poorer nations who lack the infrastructure to battle future pandemics. Your conspiracy is dead in the water. Did you actually view the vid in its entirety or was it too confusing? 

On 19/05/2022 at 08:42, Dyslexic cnut said:

Spread-em bitch. The M4’s on its way.

I'm afraid KB's imaginary mode of transport hit a deep pothole and somersaulted into the rear of a chilled container lorry containing 10,000 chilled quiches. You're gonna have to find another boyfriend where you will, no doubt, assume the position you obsequious toad.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Did you actually view the vid in its entirety or was it too confusing? 

You’re a fucking idiot luv. Yes I watched the video. Your usual ‘Did you even watch it?’ response is wearing a bit thin by now. The amendments are being put forward by the US. Did you actually watch it, or was it a bit too difficult for you to understand? 
Wipe that egg off your ginger stubble, before you fuck off. There’s a good girl. Run along now. Those dishes won’t wash themselves.

1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm afraid KB's imaginary mode of transport hit a deep pothole and somersaulted into the rear of a chilled container lorry containing 10,000 chilled quiches. You're gonna have to find another boyfriend where you will, no doubt, assume the position you obsequious toad.

Absolute fucking savage. LOL.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re a fucking idiot luv. Yes I watched the video. Your usual ‘Did you even watch it?’ response is wearing a bit thin by now. The amendments are being put forward by the US. Did you actually watch it, or was it a bit too difficult for you to understand? 
Wipe that egg off your ginger stubble, before you fuck off. There’s a good girl. Run along now. Those dishes won’t wash themselves.

I'm with you on this KB, but can I ask you to give it a rest.  She is spending too much time arguing with you, and neglecting Eddie.  There are winners and losers in this situation, Ed walks,  and she, being Welsh, realises that the one opportunity to better herself has failed, tops herself (with luck)

@Eddie take control, you black cunt.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I'm with you on this KB, but can I ask you to give it a rest.  She is spending too much time arguing with you, and neglecting Eddie.  There are winners and losers in this situation, Ed walks,  and she, being Welsh, realises that the one opportunity to better herself has failed, tops herself (with luck)

As I recall, it was a couple of Welsh Shadwells who shafted you into bankruptcy. BTW, I have bridge to sell...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

As I recall, it was a couple of Welsh Shadwells who shafted you into bankruptcy. BTW, I have bridge to sell...

I've heard that his next ingenious business scheme is to become a travelling salesman in Saudi Arabia, selling children's sandpits to the Bedouins. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Three misogynistic insults reveals the paucity of your argument. Really Billy, you are your own worst enemy. Tell you what, wanna make a non-financial high-stakes bet?

11 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Three misogynistic insults reveals the paucity of your argument. Really Billy, you are your own worst enemy. Tell you what, wanna make a non-financial high-stakes bet?

This sounds like it could be interesting. What would be the stakes if not financial?

I vote for the loser to have their text settings automatically set to large rainbow font for a year. With an avatar and username change to one of the victor's choice.

Roops can enforce it on Billy if he loses and @The Beast can enforce it on Roops if she does.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Witheredscrote said:

Keep my wife’s name out of your dam mouth. 

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

This sounds like it could be interesting. What would be the stakes if not financial?

I vote for the loser to have their text settings automatically set to large rainbow font for a year. With an avatar and username change to one of the victor's choice.

Roops can enforce it on Billy if he loses and @The Beast can enforce it on Roops if she does.

That's pretty low stakes compared to what I have in mind...

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

That's pretty low stakes compared to what I have in mind...

I don't think the site as a whole would benefit from either of you fucking off. Like it or not, you're both codependent on one another at this point.

If not that, what do you have in mind?

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I don't think the site as a whole would benefit from either of you fucking off. Like it or not, you're both codependent on one another at this point.

Oh, I dunno. I've been astonishingly unbearable in every way long before KB came aboard. He's just another bluffer who chanced his way here. There will be others after him - there always is. As for what I have in mind, I would say you're in the ball park.

25 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

She gets to sit on his face and wiggle if he loses.

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh, I dunno. I've been astonishingly unbearable in every way long before KB came aboard. He's just another bluffer who chanced his way here. There will be others after him - there always is. As for what I have in mind, I would say you're in the ball park.

I had a feeling this was on your mind.

KB, will you take her up on the challenge? Winner takes all and the loser is banished from the site forever more.

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She gets to sit on his face and wiggle if he loses.

Can I take the lethal injection or electric chair option instead Eric? On second thoughts this could be a trick to jab me up with the Bill Gates vaccine or send my leccy bill through the roof, leading to bankruptcy, homelessness and destitution. Can I wear a mask at least?