CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Kerry Katona to quit UK

Penny Farthing

11 hours ago, Earl of Punkape said:

One hoooondreddd N Eeeeehhhhtehhh.

Darts Wanker.

Welcome back, Punkers. 

It's curious that the spread of the monkey pox plague has accelerated since you were released. Are you patient zero? 

What's it like to wake up with what appears to be a freshly melted magnum classic dribbling out of your arsehole every day? 

• Like 1

On 21/05/2022 at 14:45, Eddie said:

I bet you loved living with other men, especially shower time, perv. 

No i fucking hated it, Ed. Depriving a man of his liberty is soul crushing, but it sounds like your kind of thing. Shower in your boxer shorts for a modicum of dignity. I'll put a word in with a few of the lads that you're worth a few quid.

18 minutes ago, Major Cunt said:

No i fucking hated it, Ed. Depriving a man of his liberty is soul crushing, but it sounds like your kind of thing. Shower in your boxer shorts for a modicum of dignity. I'll put a word in with a few of the lads that you're worth a few quid.

Drug dealers should be shot, you deserved every single minute of your sentence, filth. 

• Like 2

On 28/05/2022 at 22:00, Eddie said:

Drug dealers should be shot, you deserved every single minute of your sentence, filth. 

We're unlikely to ever cross paths due to you folding easier than a Margate deckchair, but here's a little food for thought! 

You've been warned, Ed. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

We're unlikely to ever cross paths due to you folding easier than a Margate deckchair, but here's a little food for thought! 

You've been warned, Ed. 

Most heroin addicts are scrawny little sods, I recon I could bash you. 

On 29/05/2022 at 22:13, ProfB said:

WTF do you look like in your avatar? A piece of dog shit that escaped the poop bag & dried out it the sun fart planet face.

You seem to get very aggressive around about this time every month ProfB. All my ex wives did too. It may be that you need to try a different brand of coffee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd arrange a straightner but you're a notorious bottler, and i don't fancy catching aids from a crackhead! 

Don't waste your time on no show Ed..mind you if you don't mind the trip, then you will have a better chance at catching up with Edward at the Calais refugee camp.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Major Cunt said:

I'd arrange a straightner but you're a notorious bottler, and i don't fancy catching aids from a crackhead! 

Get fends and arrange it, I’ll knock some sense into the pair of you at the same time. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

You seem to get very aggressive around about this time every month ProfB. All my ex wives did too. It may be that you need to try a different brand of coffee.

It was the new Moon & I was clearing my chakras, unblocking my feminine energy.