CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

NHS 'customers' that complain and contribute nowt.

Cunty BigBollox

3 minutes ago, Frank said:

Wolfie you and I both know that I'm a massive Kate Bush fan. Huge. Hounds of Love is the soundtrack to my life and I'm not keen on the shit-arse youth getting on board after 35 years. What are your thoughts? She rarely sang live but what a fantastic body.

Babooshka! 

I quite liked 'This Woman's Work' but clearly the lyrics are all fabricated bullshit, with the exception of Ming obviously, she's still getting defrosted and set to 'work' even though she's dead, or so I've heard.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

Wolfie you and I both know that I'm a massive Kate Bush fan. Huge. Hounds of Love is the soundtrack to my life and I'm not keen on the shit-arse youth getting onboard after 35 years. What are your thoughts? She rarely sang live but what a fantastic body.

Babooshka! 

Hounds of Love did for me. Particularly when somebody posted a video of the song on a montage from the film 'Gone to Earth" 

5 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I quite liked 'This Woman's Work' but clearly the lyrics are all fabricated bullshit, with the exception of Ming obviously, she's still getting defrosted and set to 'work' even though she's dead, or so I've heard.

Do you recall the very last words she whispered to me CB?

23 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

She's experiencing a sudden rise in popularity because one of her wank, warbly-voiced tunes made it into a shit Netflix show that feeds off the novelty of American nostalgia, making the barely conscious, brainwashed masses aware of her existence for a fleeting moment in time. (Kate Bush, not Ming).

It happens every time a new piece of media uses an old song from the before times when "The Message" didn't penetrate the very being of existence, offering a short respite from being shouted at by overly-aggressive black people and mumbling teenagers that pass as music these days.

She'll be forgotten again as soon as the producers of the next vaguely entertaining show or film dig through their mam's collection of records to find a catchy tune to splice over an exciting moment.

Same thing happened to Juice Newton's "Angel of the Morning" when it appeared in Deadpool.

12 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

It happens every time a new piece of media uses an old song from the before times when "The Message" didn't penetrate the very being of existence, offering a short respite from being shouted at by overly-aggressive black people and mumbling teenagers that pass as music these days.

I remember quite a good cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit from Black Widow a few years back. But it’s generally a shitty TV phenomenon, and quite off putting for those of us well past puberty. It’s exemplified by some teenage bedwetters getting all excited when Gingerbollocks Sheehan did a new song for the 2012 Olympics, which was obviously a reworked version of Wish you Were Here by Pink Floyd. I damn near broke the TV that night. 

Kate Bush can kiss my arse, the screechy cunt.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I remember quite a good cover of Smells Like Teen Spirit from Black Widow a few years back. But it’s generally a shitty TV phenomenon, and quite off putting for those of us well past puberty. It’s exemplified by some teenage bedwetters getting all excited when Gingerbollocks Sheehan did a new song for the 2012 Olympics, which was obviously a reworked version of Wish you Were Here by Pink Floyd. I damn near broke the TV that night. 

Kate Bush can kiss my arse, the screechy cunt.

You don't me that, LCS. Take a look at this and come back to me in the morning.. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Wolfie you and I both know that I'm a massive Kate Bush fan. Huge. Hounds of Love is the soundtrack to my life and I'm not keen on the shit-arse youth getting on board after 35 years. What are your thoughts? She rarely sang live but what a fantastic body.

Babooshka! 

She's wonderful – spiritually, sexually, musically. What a beauty.

7 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Now, what was it @Ape™️ said recently about posting drivel?

This is absolutely fucking piss-poor, though not quite as much as 'Bugger King'. Idiot.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Now, what was it @Ape™️ said recently about posting drivel?

This is absolutely fucking piss-poor, though not quite as much as 'Bugger King'. Idiot.

You can be Paul Chuckle as Barry Chuckle was the one who actually looked like an Ape. Chuck off.

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
Too Wolfie, too Ape, too Wolfie, too Ape etc...
  • Like 2